Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*A little TOOT for me...and Lucky One* :):):):):):):):):)

***I interupt this blog post... to make sure you all head over to Nikki Sivils Blog... she is GIVING AWAY a Cuttlebug embossing and die cutting machine, 1 Textile embossing folder, 1 Measure by Measure embossing borders, 1 Fanciful Labels embossing plus (cuts & embosses), 1 Quilled Chrysanthemum Kit (to create beautiful floral accents) and 1 extra long Spacer & 2 extra long cutting pads for the Cuttlebug!


AND....

You'll need paper for your Cuttlebug, right...

so you'll also get Nikki's brand new "It's Your Day" paper line! ******* EEEEEEKKKKK!!! GET OVER THERE and ENTER TO WIN!!!! *******************









 Hi all....

EEEEEEKKKKKK!! First and foremost..I HAVE a TOOT!! Now, granted I didn't WIN (which is cool... because the person that did totally rocked it!) ..... but but but but CRATE PAPER chose my layout as one of their FAVES for their latest sketch challenge!! EEEEKKKKKK!!! I am soooooooooo EXCITED!! I loveeeeeee CRATE PAPER soooooo much...and to be chosen as a FAVE makes my heart go pitter-patter!! YAY ME! :):):):):):):):)
Here is the link to Crate's blog post...... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This is the layout I entered for their challenge... titled "Saying Good-bye" :)
And here is my original post...so you can read the journaling if you want :)


And today, the latest song goes live on Scrapping the Music and this time's its.... "Chances Are" by Five for Fighting (from the Blind Side...one of my all-time-fave-movies-ever-and-ever-and-ever!!) 

Here is my take on the song... I used the line from the song...."Lucky One" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I also wanted to share the layout I made for the latest Nikki Sivils challenge!! This time we want to see what you LOVE!! :):):):):):) A no-brainer for me... its my kiddos! Yes, they drive me batty sometimes... but overall ... I wouldn't change them for anything! :):):):):):):):):):):):)  I used one of Nikki's newest lines... "We are Family"... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 






And don't forget our latest challenge at FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 Thanks soooooooo much for stopping by... today after work.. I have to visit the dentist again to work on that pesky, painful tooth... hopefully I will be around tonight (physically I mean! lol!) to visit with you all!! Have a FAB day my friends! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

37 comments:

  1. love, love, love!!!! Fantastic layouts. Congrats for the fav at Crate. I "heart" Crate paper too. I can't get enough of Nikki's papers too. Hope you are having a great week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot wootie woot woot girl....congrats! Love all your layouts...good luck at the dentist today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is awesome and the layout is fantastic! Good luck at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYY!!! Iam not at all surprised it was a fave pick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo-congrats!!! Love all the layouts, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!! Congratulations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Crate blog!! And love the pages today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! you really rocked the Crate Paper!!!! and love your other layouts - you are so amazing with both the quantity and quality of your layouts - WOW! so many great photos and layouts! Good luck at the dentist! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazing and still touching, wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats girl!! totally deserved!!!
    Your other work is beautiful as well....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I already saw your Crate LO today! :-)

    Great layouts--love the Nikki Sivils'

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on being a fave!!!! it really is an accomplishment-be proud girlfriend!

    great lo's-i just love how fun and vibrant they always are-hugs!!!

    xo

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOHOO!!!! Congrats girly :) Loving all of the eye candy you have posted today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. julie, love the "lucky one" LO!! so sweeeeet :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! All your projects are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on the CP shout out! that is such an awesome LO, totally deserves some recognition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go you on the Crate Paper!!!!! I hope the dentist goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just discovered scrapping th emusic and i loved the song you used for your last challenge - Wide Open Spaces -but did not have time to enter.:0(
    I'll have to find the words to this one and see if I can create something.
    Thanks for always getting my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!!! It was so exciting seeing your layout featured!!!!!
    Loving your layouts sweet thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the Crate Paper! They are one of my favorites and your LO is fabulous- well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yipee!!! Oh...my... what cute layouts today!! --- RUNNING over to Nikki's to get in that giveaway... (I need that paper more than the Cuttlebug..!!)

    good luck at dentist!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw your page on Crate's blog! Congrats for the fab page and much deserved recognition :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. YAY congrats, love that lo!!! love the new ones as well, great pic of you and the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woo Hoo....You Go Girl! Love, Love, Love your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1st CONGRATS Julie... YAY YAY!!!..
    LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Beautiful layouts!!!...Good Luck at the Dentist...will be thinking of ya!!....hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the new LO's...so cute! And congrats on the Crate recognition! Very cool! Hope all goes well at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You amaze me with all you create. I was excited to see your LO up on the Crate blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wooohoooo congrats! Feels like forever since I've been able to pop on over for a visit and look at all the gorgeous layouts you have posted! You rock Julie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. i saw you over there miss thang! fabulouso!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG...goodness all around!!!!! And that CP layout...I had tears......and Brookie...well, you tell her I HAVE to meet her someday...because I wanna do a "lwayout" with the little princess!!!! hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Jules Girl...
    Right back at you (for the comment you left to me. Love ya girl.)

    Now thanks for that tip on Nikki, I already popped on over and left my heavenly comment for the Heavenly Giveaway. I would be in seventh heaven with that giveaway. Makes minis and cards out of my mind. So great. Thanks for the shout out.

    Now, I love your LOs sweet girl. You are so darn creative and good at this. You can take a picture and see such love with it. I can't tell you how much you inspire me to create.

    Congrats on your being a FAV. Like you said that is the biggest win of all. I love it.

    Hope you are doing well. We will talk soon sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats on the recognition..that layout was awesome!!

    Great pages and wonderful paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrat! That is AWESOME!

    Love the layouts!

    Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I totally saw your layout at Crate Paper and was so excited to see it over there!! Congrats, and the rest of the layouts are also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOHOOOO!!!! But they HAD to pick your layout cause it's amazing in so many ways!!! Congrats!!!! And your new layouts are gorgeous. So much fun and beautiful things to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. CONGRATS!!! love all the layouts!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yeah for you!!! wow wow wow... so happy for you... love love love it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)