Monday, March 14, 2011

*Happy Anniversary to me and Brian...and an update too....* :):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Thanks for all the get well wishes for me and Brookie :):):):):):):):):) She is doing AMAZING... and I am still struggling...I still can't lay down, so me and my recliner have been bff's since my surgery...and got to LOVE my Brian... he has been soooooooo WONDERFUL to me... he has slept on the couch every night right next to me in the recliner, in case I need him... he helps me get up, he makes sure I get my medicines, he has helped me take showers (I'm sure he hates that! LOL!)...*sigh* he has been my hero this past week...and TODAY is our 3rd wedding anniversary!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY baby.. I loveeeeeeee you!!

Here are the flowers that Brian bought me for our anniversary! *sigh* I love them! :):):):):):):):):):):)



3 years ago we said, "I do" with our kids standing up for us as our Best Man and Matron of Honor...it was a small intimate wedding, with all the family and friends heading over to a local Mexican restaurant after the ceremony for dinner...that was one of my fave moments... instead of having a cake to share, Brian and I ordered mini-chimichangas and shared those like some couples would share a wedding cake! LOL! It was really casual, really laid back...and my FAVE day ever :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here are some photos from our beautiful day...

Me and my little Matron of Honor... Brookie :):):):):):):):):):)

Brian and me at the Mexican restaurant after our wedding... I love our shirts that I found at CafePress.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Me and Brian :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our Best Man Adam and our Matron of Honor Brookie :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Soooooo HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the love of my life!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is me and Brian (And Brookie too!) yesterday....I can not say it enough... I am one lucky woman... here I look like death in this photo...and he still loves me... through sickness and health, and even on my ugly days! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I also want to wish Lisa a Happy Anniversary too... Lisa and I are on The Studio and Sketchy Thursdays DT's together, and we recently found out that we BOTH have the same anniversary just ONE YEAR apart!!! LOL!! How ironic!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Lisa and her Hubby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I also wanted to remind everyone about the Blue Moon sketch challenge going on this month... such a FUN sketch from Julie Bonner!!! See all the details here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I wanted to share "Get Well" flowers that my dear friend Valerie sent me and 
Brookie!! Thanks Val! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Hopefully, I will be able to share some crafty stuff soon...I haven't quite been feeling up to it lately :)


Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

50 comments:

  1. ::happy anniversary::

    Hang in there Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding was low-key too. We eloped to Vegas. AFter the ceremony we went to a movie and then a buffet. It was fun and I have never regretted it for a minute! I stress out easily so there was no way I could've had a big ceremony and reception!
    Your flowers are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you and Brian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better!!!! BIg hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary guys!!
    beautiful flowers. hope to stop by sometime this week. how long are you home from work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, you are one lucky woman, lovely post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your 3rd Wedding Anniversary, a BEAUTIFUL COUPLE ..the roses are stunning and the pics are awesome too ... WISHNG YOU LOVE AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS .... hope you are feeling a little better each day .... take care sweet girl.. big hugz xoxox
    love your music ...very boppy... I'm singing along xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI JULIE!!!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two!!!
    |Love is truly a shared experience and one that does not need make-up!!!You look beautiful!!!
    So glad you and Brookie are feeling better and I hope and wish for you a very speedy recovery.
    Love those flowers!!!
    Hang in there, day by day it gets better
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!! Love looking at all the fun photos!! (= Hope your feeling better soon!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, happy anniversary to you & Brian! What a sweet couple. I'm really hoping that you feel way way better soon, so does Brookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you both health and happiness for years to come!
    Get well soon sweet friend.....you look like you are in pain!
    Take care....no need you have Brian to look after you....lucky lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Aniversary! And if there is one woman who doesn't look like death...it is you my dear friend, you are a beautiful lady, and cherish every moment! You are blessed with you family, and last but not least...take a good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Brookie and Adam are soo adorable, amazing how much they have both grown in just three years! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your flowers. That was so sweet of him. and those are great photos from your wedding. the kids are so darn cute! =)
    Hoping you start feeling better soon.
    hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary to you and Brian! I'm glad Brookie is feeling better and I hope you start to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Ooooooh... how wonderful are those roses you got from Brian!!!
    And Julie, you just had surgery and you are in pain... you don't look like death at all... you look GREAT!!!
    Hope you will feel better soon and able to sleep in your comfy bed again!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary! What a lovely post. Beautiful photos and flowers. Congratulations of such a catch! You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary! Those flowers are beautiful! What a wonderful man he is to sit by your side. Hope you feel better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah sweets congrats on your anniversary!!! Isn't love just the best thing ever!!! I've been reading, reading, reading about you and brokie---girl...wheww a double dose, but IO know y ou are a great spirit and will soon be on your feet and still happily scrapping!!!! Please take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy happy happy and many many many more!!!!!!!! Loved your wedding photos and also of the ones from yesterday. Such beautiful flowers - what a lucky person you are! glad to read that Brookie is much better but so wish you were doing better - sending get well thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy anniversary Julie and Brian!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary to you two! I hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Best wishes for 50 more happy anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Anniversary! You don't look Ugly...omg girlie. You are fab!! Love pic of you 2 w brookie and the barbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    and
    Loved seeing the photos! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Poorly Girl : (
    I'm sorry you are still struggling. Poor you. But glad you are being so looked after.
    Happy Anniversary, Anniversary twinnie : )
    Hope you enjoy your day together. Lovely seeing your photos, made me smile.
    Take care. Big hugs
    lis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy anniversary to both of you!!! Your flowers are simply beautiful. Hope you get feeling better soon girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Anniversary! I'm loving all the pretty flowers you've received lately! And, girlfriend, maybe we should do lunch when we come back another time?! You know we come back all the time!!! Take care. Thinking of you and sending hugs... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay!! Happy Anniversary!! And I really hope you feel better soon, Julie! I found it helped to tuck a squishy, soft pillow under my right side when I laid down flat. Don't know if that'll help, but it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy anniversary!!! What beautiful photos! Thanks for share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Julie, I do hope you feel better really soon and what a sweet husband Brian is, Happy Anniversary to your both :) I love the wedding photos, what a beatiful bride you were! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Julie... this came slightly late...happy anniversary...my dearest....
    lovely photos ..and Brian is so sweet... you so lucky sweetheart... Hang in there... hopefully the pain will go away soon... take care and thinking of you...I'm glad missy is well..thinking of you...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)

    You two look good together and he is such a keeper! :)

    Rest well my friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahhh...look how little Brookie and Adam were!!! Happy Anniversary sweet friend! I sooo wish you were feeling better but I am so glad Brian is taking such good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. happy anniversary to u & Brian!!
    get well soon, Julie..
    n congrats, ur LO for crate paper challenge is being feautured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy happy 3rd Anniversary Julie and Brian! Hope you guys have a beautiful day!

    Julie I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a prince! How neat to have a helper like that and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Anniversary! Those are such beautiful flowers. I hope you start feeling better very soon, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy Anniversary to you both! May you feel better each passing day. Lovely flowers to brighten your day...sweet!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  39. awe sweetie, what a poopy way to spend your anniversary. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. I've been thinking about you daily. Happy Anniversary my friend. So glad you have such a great guy to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy anniversary sweet friend!!!! You are so very lucky - what a loving husband you have in Brian. And I don't want to hear you say you look ugly again - you are soo beautiful both inside and out and those photos of you are just perfect sweet Julie. Praying for you to feel back to your normal self real soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy (late) anniversary Julie! Your wedding photos are so beautiful! You make a great looking couple! How sweet you had your kids stand up fo ryou guys- I love that.
    I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling great. Hopefully not much longer. Give Brookie a big hug for me, and please, both of you get well soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. He's such a good person...love that he takes such great care of you Julie!!!

    Happy Anniversary...look how small Adam is in those photos compared to today!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy belated Anniversary to you and Brian! I hope you'll be able to be up and about and celebrate properly very soon. And, how sweet of him to sleep on the sofa to make sure you're ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy anniversary to you & Brian! He is such a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Anniversary... great flowers... he's so sweet... I agree... he's a keeper!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy (belated) Anniversary! So glad to hear you have an awesome husband who spoils you. You deserve it! Just love that pic of little Adam and Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So glad that you and little Brookie are feeling better. Happy Anniversary to you and Brian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy belated anniversary, Julie! The photos are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Happy (belated) anniversary to you and Brian, Julie!
    You are such a wonderful couple, such great pics and those flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)