Thursday, March 10, 2011

*Beauty...and Brookie's surgery day....* :):):):):)

Hi all.....

I am probably still in the hospital as this is going live (I wrote it on Sunday night...)... but wanted to stop in and share the latest layout I made for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This time it is this AMAZING 2 page layout!!! *love it* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is my take on it... and YEP! I used Crate Paper's Restoration line again...that is my all time FAVE of theirs forever and ever amen! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

















And as mentioned above... today is Brookie's surgery day...for those new to visiting me... Brookie was born with Port Wine stains and she has laser surgery to remove it every few months... today is number 14... I would really appreciate a prayer for her... :):):):):):):):):):):)

Her and I should be coming home today around the same time...and I will give you all an update then! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You might wanna check out SKETCHY THURSDAYS ..... everyone LOVES a good DT CALL... just sayin' *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And don't forget our latest challenge at FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. Good luck today, Julie! And give Brookie a extra hugg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm praying for you both... Hope you're doing well today after your surgery.... you two rest... blessings my friend... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you both!!! Super layout..love the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, that paper is gorgeous! You both are in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huges and wishes for a speedy recovery for you both!!! I love this LO! 2 pagers intimidate me.....not sure why.....but I love what yhou have done here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautifully done!! I like that sketch and your take is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout chickie!!!! And I hope you and Brookie are doing good!!! let me know....hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you both Julie.......
    your layout is epic....fabulous......
    get well soon....J and B

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. And you have such a pretty handwriting.
    Hope you and Brookie are doing well.
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending hugs and prayers to you and Brookie! Hope everything went well for you yesterday. Your LO is fabulous, I love that collection from Crate Paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck fot brookie!
    And those lo's are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, sending big hugs to both of you, hope all went well! Love the double LO!! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending Hugs to little Brookie today. :)

    Love your adorable layout. The chair and the journaling look so pretty on the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw! send some squeezes to brookie for me! she is such a trooper...

    love your layout! i just posted a double trouble layout on my blog :) lol, that's my nickname for the

    ReplyDelete
  15. hoping all is well with you! :) GREAT bright layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful LO...you did a Fabulous Job with the Sketch!!!

    Hoping you and Brookie are home and doing well sweet friend!!! Hugs and prayers coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope everything goes well, and you both get home save and without much pain!!! Love your layout - gorgeous paper indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best wishes to you and Little Miss Brookie!
    BTW, how many more times does she have to have the treatment? 14 is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute layout Julie, love that paper!!! Cute title and love that frame on the pic :) Hope you both are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoping that ALL goes well. Oh, she has grown so fast! You are amazing to even be posting now, and awesome work on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am soooooo loving this double page!!! I don't do enough of them lately.
    I am sending you and Brookie lots of love and hugs. I hope your surgery went well and I really hope you get lots of good rest and recover super fast.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julie, how are you and Brookie doing? hope you're getting better! you two are in my thoughts and prayers and I'll keep an on your blog ;-)

    Luv ya ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful page, Julie!!! LOVE that Crate Paper!

    Thinking about the two of you and sending you lots of hugs!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope everything went well!!! Love your lo, great colorcombo!!
    Big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Firstly I will comment on that super gorgeous double layout, this is my very favourite of yours. wow. and you have all our prayers until I find out how Brookie is, stay strong mum, she is such a strong little girl herself, I pray for you both. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thinking of you both !!! Beautiful layouts..Hopefully everything went as well...hugs extra hugs to both you and Brookie darlings...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Way to rock that double layout!!!

    I'm thinking and praying for you and Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So, so CUTE!

    Thinking about you guys today!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just a gorgeous layout! I hope you both heal fast! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)