Friday, February 18, 2011

*A young girls dream no longer hollow* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

The latest challenge is up at Scrapping the Music!! This time its "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks! I loveeeeeeeeee this song!!! I used the line from the song that says....."A young girls dream no longer hollow!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 The YUMMY flowers on here were happy mail from Lynnda! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I also wanted to share a lo that is over on the Blue Moon Blog today! (At 8AM MST time, it will be live on Blue Moon!) I really LOVED making this one... "TLA... True Love Always!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I want to give a quick thanks to everyone that went over and visited me on Nikki's blog yesterday!!! I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And today is ALSO a SPECIAL day for us over at Sketchy Thursdays!!!! We are doing the SECOND CHANCE challenge again...and this time we are partnering up with another challenge blog... "Jingle Belles!"... I loveeeeeeeeeee their motto... "Taking back December .. One Holiday card at a time!" ... LOVE THAT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is our sketch for this challenge......

And here is my take on it... I used the amazing Gudrun's papers on here from 3ndypapir.no!!! LOVE her papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is the prize that Sketchy Thursdays has up for grabs!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And all the details about the challenge... .
Dates of the challenge are 2/18-2/24. Winner announced on 2/25.
One winner chosen on Sketchy Thursdays for a Sketchy Thursdays-sponsored prize.
One winner chosen on Jingle Belles for a Jingle Belles-sponsored prize.
Participant must use the Sketchy Thursdays sketch and a CHRISTMAS theme in order to qualify for the prize(s).
 
And don't forget my little giveaway right HERE HERE HERE... I will be drawing a winner tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by... I truly appreciate it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

33 comments:

  1. I love that Dixie Chicks song!! And love your layouts!! And that card!!! WOW! Oh my gosh.....so sweet, Lovin all the vintagy goodness of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these LO's!!! You two are just the most adorable couple!!!! Those flowers are awesome!!! I love the Dixie Chicks tooooooooooooo!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO's, great pics and your card is so cute love the paper!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just love how you layered the flowers on the first layout!!! And this vintage-y card *faint* Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweetie,

    Happy Friday.

    Love these LO's, so pretty, so much love expressed.......thank you for sharing your life with us.

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that song by Dixie Chicks too!! LOVE both of those LO's, I especially love the first one with all those flowers!! Your card is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love how fun and whimsical that first layout is!! Great stuff today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty pages - love the doilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy moly, missus! you sure do get a lot done!!! ♥LOVING♥ those gorgeous pics & LO's! just sooooooo totally cool! and your ST xmas card is seriously & mind-blowingly FAB*U*LOUS! i love, love, love those awesome vintage inspired papers! norway, you say??! ...hmmmmmmmmmmm...and there's a handy LINK...i think i might HAVE TO click that...asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy coming here Julie... so many things to see, to read. You always bring a smile to my face somehow. The layouts are beautiful, did I said that before? Well maybe, but they ALWAYS are gorgeous and I will keep on saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You my dear sweet friend are the only scrapper I have met with so much stamina!!!
    You blow me away with your consistent creating!!
    fabulous work as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a great artist and you have so many talents! Really I love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layouts and Great pictures!! Lots of lovely details!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Dixie Chicks song!!!! Love your layouts! Girl, you are a MACHINE!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the LO's.
    and love the you and Brian have each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, you've been busy!!!! love it all girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sooooo fab girl...love the layouts and I especially love the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love "Wide Open Space" too!!!!! That is actually one of my favourite Cd's from them.
    Loving your layouts Julie! You and Brian are sooooo cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all those layouts, especially the one inspired by this awesome dixie chicks song !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely work, esp the vintage girl! Soooo cute! Hope you're feeling better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun layouts!

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects! I especially love the card. And the TLA...I'm totally stealing that for a title someday. HAve a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh gosh! look at you go with all of these projects. i love that dixie chics song...i like to scream it with the windows down ;)

    these are all so awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful projects Julie. Love the doily and all of the beautiful flowers on your sweet layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey supermum, still don't know how you fit it all in, the top layout is definately up there with my all time layouts you have made, and the second is gorgeous too. It is soooo hot here, I just find it hard to scrap up a storm at the moment and with the floods am out of NS stash, can't wait until her new line hits our shores. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Julie, these are all just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wohooo for all the fabbie projects!!! LOVE the first layout, such fun and bautiful colors and patterns!!! And the second is wow too! And a lovely card too!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love love love this.... it's fab!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable pages and card! Love the title letters on the first page. Are they stickers or did you write that?

    ReplyDelete
  30. ahhh...i've been missing !!!....I absolutely love how fun and whimsical that first layout is!! fabulous layouts all... and I heart your card... gorgeous...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love how you combined those fabulous vintage elements ... what a fun holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles journey.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute..love what you did w/that sweetness die-cut...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)