Monday, February 28, 2011

*I seriously COULD NOT wait to scrap these photos!!* :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Today the latest challenge is up at FAVE THINGS...and this time we want to know your FAVE FEATURE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  this can be taken in sooooooo many different ways!!  Do you love your nose? Your eyebrows? Your hands? Your painted toenails? OR... is it something about your kid(s) that is your FAVE? Or what feature about your pet do you love? Whatever the feature is ... we wanna see it!!! :):):):):):):)

Here is my take on it... My Brookie's SMILE!! I titled this "Melts My Heart!".. cuz her SMILE does just that to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





I thought this quote was PERFECT for a layout about Brookie! Remind us girls to always LOVE OURSELVES!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Everything on here is from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com..... including the NEWEST PRIMA FLOWERS!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):) And get ready for more of these photos of Brookie... we had them taken earlier this month and picked them up on Saturday...and I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And our prize this time for FAVE THINGS is the Bella Blvd. collection "Lovey Dovey" donated by our team member Chris! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And fellow team member Diana is giving away a second prize to the a person that plays along with FAVE FEATURE!!! Leave her a comment when you play along on HER BLOG and she will choose a winner from that group!!! Thanks Diana!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And and and I wanted to share our NEW couches that we just paid for on Saturday for our new home!! (these photos were taken at the furniture store... so please forgive the darkness of them...hard to photo in the store! lol!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Soooooo its the couches...and not all the stuff on the walls... LOL!! I am more of a picture wall hanging girl... not art! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhh and one last thing... as I have mentioned before... Arizona is MORE HOT than it isn't... well... look at this sky we had yesterday......


Beautiful, right??? Well... you aren't gonna believe this... it was ACTUALLY only 41 degrees at 1 o'clock in the afternoon when I took these!!! YEP... only 41 degrees at 1 o'clock!! CRAZY Arizona weather!!! And I PROMISE... that is actually REALLY COLD for PHOENIX, ARIZONA!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks sooooooooooo much for stopping by... I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


38 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!!! Love those photos! She's too pretty! And has the sweetest smile! Swoon-worthy blooms gal! Just stunning!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    This LO is beautiful I love the piccies of Brooke - she is such a little cutie, the blooms match everything perfectly.
    Have a great day - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my new blog! I really appreciate your comments! BTW, I LOVE yours! GREAT blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I forgot to mention how much I like your gorgeous page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WowWee!!! I love your layout!! It's so beautiful .. Brookie darling is so pretty... Am too smitten with her smile ...,gorgeous blooms used ... Love everything in this LO Julie!! Hugs .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO...I can see why that smile melts your heart!!!! PERFECT!!!

    I love the new furniture!!!! The pics are awesome!!!

    Wow that chilly in Arizona...but that sky was beautiful!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the layout...yes, Brookie has thee best smile:) LOVE the quote...being comfortable in your own skin...so true, so true....

    haha...thanks for letting us know that the pics of the furniture were at the store:) NICE...gotta love new home stuff....

    Those clouds are a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layouts and the photos you used, she is just a doll!

    41 doesn't sound so bad. I am up in Michigan surrounded by snow and cold...send some rays this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout and definitely gorgeous smile!!!! Sorry to hear about the cold - we had a beautiful 74 yesterday and we are expecting even warmer today here in North Carolina!! I will enjoy some warmth for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, and love the picture of Brookie, it makes me smile!
    And that sky...wow!
    And 41degrees...my gosh, wish we had that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're having crazy weather around here too, lol. Congrats on the new couches!

    Brookie does have the best smile and what a gorgeous layout to immortalize it! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning photos and gorgeous layout. Your love for Brookie always shows in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you did for fave things!!! that picture is so sweet, can't wait to see the rest!! Love your new couches great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this lo and pics of Brookie... nice furniture too!! And....that sky looks familiar!! We drove up to Cave Creek and I took some pics of the snow covered mountains with this sky behind it!! (and some with Joseph in them)... It was beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun LO and your pics are gorgeous-that little brookie is just too stinkin cute!!!!!

    sarabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie your layout totally rocks!!! Love those pictures......super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brrrrrrrr, that is cold!!!!
    I can completely understand why you wanted to scrap those photos sooooo bad because they are soooooooooo cute!!! Love that layout Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love all the luscious embellies on your layout!!!
    fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can imagine you wanted to scrap these gorgeous photos!!! they are soooo cute! Love your layout...beautiful!
    I'm almost done with the Sketchy Thursdays layout...and I might enter some more challenges this month....;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great layout! The tea party pic of Brookie are adorable :)

    I'm happy that the cold weather is leaving us...this weeks forecast is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your layout Julie! And that quote is so beautiful! Brookie has a gorgeous smile! Love those photo's!
    Your new couches look awesome and very comfy!! It is really cold here too, but I would change weather with you immediately ;)guess it's warmer at your place ;)
    I want spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that layout is GORGEOUS Julie! and I agree the weather right now is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your layouts!! Those flower are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, those photos of Brookie are so cute. She does have a great smile. Your LO is perfect for those pics. Love the couches, we have darker colored couches and I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such adorable pics of little Brookie. Love tea parties. :) The paper & flowers are soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your layout!!!!! Little Miss Brookie is absolutely adorable!!!! Love all of those gorgeous flowers!!!
    Like the couches --- gee wish I could get new ones!!! BTW the DT rocked the challenge this week!!! Send those blue skies my way - it's cloudy here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can see why you couldn't wait to scrap all that adorableness!! (Don't know that that's a word....but, I'm gonna roll with it! :>) In addition to the uber cute pics, love all your fun embellies too! And what a gorgeous sky...that blue, wow! :>

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute layout! Love the pictures of Brookie! I can see why you couldn't wait to scrap them!

    Crazy weather is right! uuggghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the Great layout and those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  30. love that layout...but to be honest, I don't know if I love the layout OR the pictures more :) ADORABLE!
    It's been cold here in California too...even when it's sunny...what's up with that? LOL I've been wearing SOCKS!!! (oh, I'm a barefoot-or-flip flop girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the darling photos of brookie; i can see why you wanted to scrap them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow, it's so gorgeous, Julie!!! :) love the flowers, the colors combination, and specially the photos of Brookie.. she's so cuteeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can't believe that it was 41 degrees:) I thought it is always the 70's in that neck of the woods in the winter:)

    Adore that Brookie's smile showcased on that lovely lay-out!!! and yea! for new pretty couches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww Brookie looks so sweet...but do I see a hint of devious-ness in those eyes?! :0)
    Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful page, Julie, and those photos of Brookie are precious! Yay for new furniture in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great pics to scrap for sure and the layout turned out great. I love those couches!! 41 degrees?? That would feel like summer here!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Luvin the new couches!!! Do you all have a moving date???

    That sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. such a wonderful lo!!! I love love love it!!! and those couches look comfy... love them!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)