Wednesday, February 2, 2011

*Home...tired...and catching up!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Made it home late last night. We drove to CHA, and on the way home...starting at the border of California, it got WINDY! Like really really really WINDY!!! The lady that was driving us had to use both hands on the steering wheel all the way home! It was crazy windy and today at home it still is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I have been trying to catch up today... not doing a very good job, as Brookie is home with me today, and she hit her head on the tub this morning and gave herself a goose egg... so now I am watching that! :(

Wanted to share a few more CHA pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wow! In this photo, I look TINY! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This one's for Hubby... as he loves to bowl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And this one is for him too... as he LOVES Basketball! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The first night we were there, some of the girls ordered this BIG order of onion rings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our Hotel...wonder what room Tim Holtz was in??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The naked statue out at the pool area! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda, Cindy and Me representing Flamingo Scraps! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah DeGuzman, Me and Tricia Wilson! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Me and Amanda! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Me and Ashely Nguyen-Newel! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Some of the cool light fixtures in my hotel! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Me and Jessica from "The Greeting Farm!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Think that's it!! I was WALKING the floor at CHA soooooo much, I barely had my camera out! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Will be back tomorrow with some crafty stuff! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :)

40 comments:

  1. Seriously.......Jess from Greeting Farm and then Ashley...and then of course our Sarah.......BOOOOOOO LOLLOL Glad you had fun and glad you made it home safe!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos.... you like you all had a great time... :D {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO much fun to meet you, chickie! LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Again thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos, love the chandeliers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some of those onion rings!! That wind might have been part of that storm that marched across the midwest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww hope Brookie feels better. :) Those onion rings look yummy. Thanks for sharing all of your fun photos from CHA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Julie!!! Sure hope Brookie is OK! Poor girl! Loving the pics and glad you got home safe in that wind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you made it home safe. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for an awesome time at CHA!! I'm so jealous! Get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a fab time at CHA Julie, I am so jealous!! Glad you made it home safely and poor little Brookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those pics!!! Those lights are amazing... I can see why you took pics of them! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that you are home. How scary! Are you going to the Summer CHA in Chicago? I will be there!!!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Girlfriend,

    Welcome home! I'm still so jealous, but it's getting better each day, and now that you're back I can start to heal ;o);o);o0 LOL

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww....poor Brookie! Hope she feels better soon. :-(

    Cute, cute photos! Glad you had fun and glad you are home safely!

    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the pics Julie! You look great! And it's so neat putting a face with all the names! Gosh, poor Brookie!!! I hate that....


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the pics. Glad you had a great time, and got home safe. That onion rign tour is amazing lol !

    ReplyDelete
  18. welcome home! so glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovin' all the pics too!! Sorry about Brookie, but glad she has the goose egg, that is a sign that all is good! I know that wind you are talking about, it is making it 2 degrees here in TX. I am so ready for summer already. Glad you made it home safely today. Hugs from TX and home of Superbowl 45!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am just drooling thinking about all the crafty stuff you are going to be posting!!!! ;o) So glad you made it home safely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome back Julie!!!! Glad you a good time!!! Hope Brooke is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!!!! so glad you are home safe and sound. We are plowing out of a monster snow storm. Most people didn't have to go into work and it was recommended people stay off the roads. even mcdonalds was closed.. you know its bad when they aren't open.. lol.. it was the worst its been in years. Love the pictures and glad you had a fun time. looking forward to see what creations you have up your sleeve. What was your fav product you came across at CHA??? I was loving the Hambly booth with the rubon lamps. so much eye candy... =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time. I must say I got excited when I saw the pic of the onion rings... because I thought they were donuts :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was by a litle bit ago, but I don't think I left a comment..shame on me. Love all your photos and glad you're home safely!! Definately need to get together so you can show me all the new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eeeek! Look at all your awesomeness :) So happy to hear that you are back at home safe!
    Great pics! and you got to meet Jess :) Isn't she wonderful :) and sweet Ashley :) You rock :)
    Yes, sniff, I am a bit jealous ;)

    I hope Brookie's head feels better!
    hugs to you both!
    margie :*)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Julie my dearest friend... I missssssssssssssssss you so much...LOL

    I ran quickly and saw that you indeed had a ball over @CHA!!!... am so glad and happy to see those pictures... and of course 'green with envy' ... wish am there too ... with you.... LOL...take care ...talk to you soon...hugs Brookie for me...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glad you're home safe and sound!!!! Loved all of the updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI!!
    glad you are home safe and sound!!!WOW
    how fun!!
    What a great trip!!
    :>)
    happy for you that you were able to go and have so much fun!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, looks like you had SO MUCH fun!! One day i am hoping to get to CHA - possibly January 2012! And oh my, you got to meet Jess from The Greeting Farm - how cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Welcome back!!!.....all in one piece.
    I loved seeing all your pics from CHA......

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think you have had a great time, welcome back, and love the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh these are so fun!!!! i am so glad we got to hook up for a bit. there is never enough time, i swear. there were so many ppl i didn't meet even though it feels like i met so many, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  34. mmmmmm.... those onion rings look tasty!! Wouldn't it be funny if Tim's room had been next door all along?! LOL ;) So glad we were able to meet up in person and hang out -- you are awesome!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. glad you had so much fun at CHA and had the chance to meet up with friends! thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super Jealous and those onion rings look mighty tasty!! I have always wanted to go to CHA just don't know how lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ahh the Staples Center... where I hugged Josh Groban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loving all these photo's Julie! You must have had a wonderful time!!
    Hope Brookie is doing better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)