Saturday, February 19, 2011

*Hi* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Wanted to stop in real quick to share 2 more cards I made with the ever YUMMY February kit from Artful Delight!!! The only thing that isn't part of the kit if my flower ribbon!! (And sorry for the bad pics... I had to take these inside...and I don't have the best lighting inside... ) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*This one I tried to make represent a cake* :):):):)



And BEFORE I FORGET.... my WINNER of the Cricut Magazine is...........

Jocelyn said...
So glad to hear that you are feeling better...Love the family photos!!! So cute!!! The cards are just awesome..... Oh yes I want that...since I could use some help with my using my Cricut!!!! CONGRATS Jocelyn!!! Email me at bmwgirl@cox.net and I will get this out to you ASAP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks for stopping by... I truly appreciate it... consultation appointment with the surgeon i
s this coming Tuesday... wish me luck! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. Good Morning!!!!
    fabulous cards. I love how you made a cake. Great idea.

    wishing you well and hoping for relief from the pain you've been in. good luck at the Dr's.

    Happy Saturday!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards!
    hope your foot and your belly are doing better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' that cake design. So clever & crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft and pretty look to those!!! :) Happy weekend, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards, really love the G45!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh! i Love the card cake!! And yayyyyyyy Jocelyn!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cards!!

    Congrats Jocelyn....I'm a bit jealous! LOL...

    Have a great weekend Julie...xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is super adorable!Those Graphic 45 papers are so pretty.I liked it so much i bought the paper pack... :)

    Goodluck on your consult sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cake card idea! Hope the dr. visit goes well on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Love those cute fabric flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling cards, Julie! Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, love those little fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girly... you bussy bee...lovely cards!...
    hope your foot and your belly are doing better...hugs...thinking of you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What CUTE cards! What a fun cake design!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are great! That cake is brilliant!!! Hope you're currently feeling well! And pray that the surgeon will be able to fit your surgery in soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cards are sooooooo cute!!!!
    Have a fab weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet! I love how you combined the images with the trim.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI!!!
    YOUR scrapbooking layouts are always perfect!!!
    I look forward to see what pics end up int here!!
    How are you feeling???
    I hope ok, surgery scheduled yet???
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo! I loooove the cake idea! Oh, you are making me want to go back to doing just scrappy cards!
    Thanks for the inspiration! Running to my desk now ;)

    hugs, margie :*)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards Julie!! That cake is fab!! Good luck tomorrow with the surgeon! Hope you don't have to wait long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)