Wednesday, February 23, 2011

*And now its his turn... Happy Birthday to Brian!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Wanted to wish Hubby a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today... and since I shared photos of Adam on his Birthday (which was Sunday...) I thought I would share some of Brian that I love since we have met! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Giving little Brookie a kiss on her boo-boo in 2008! :)

YES! We have a sense of humor... you can tell that by the shirts we are wearing! LOL! Us in 2007! :)

Us at the Bellagio's Conservatory in Las Vegas in 2007! :)

Brian and Adam at a Diamondbacks baseball game in 2007! :)

Brian and the kids in Sedona, AZ 2007! :)

This one I will NEVER forget... Brian took me to the Hard Rock Cafe while we were at the CK convention in downtown Phoenix... well... Lisa Bearson was at the convention and she made a snide comment to me about having only a "Fiance" at MY AGE... lol lol lol...:)

Brian and a little Brookie in 2007! :)

Brian at the "Bowling 4 the Cure" event in 2007! :)

Little Brookie and Brian in 2007... for those that have just started visiting me... Brookie has a skin condition called "Port Wine Stains" and every few months (the next one is March 10th) she has Laser Surgery to remove the "red" from her skin... :)  This is a photo just a few days after one of those surgeries :)

Brian and little Brookie in 2007...this is how she used to kiss us! LOL! :)

Brian and Brookie when she was one day old! :)

Me and Brian in San Antonio, Texas while I am pregnant with Brookie in 2006! :)

This is Brian's ALL TIME FAVE photo of me and him! (He loves my curly hair!) ... we were actually on a charter bus on the way home from Laughlin, Nevada and this is the FIRST NIGHT he told me HE LOVED ME! :):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhh and its 2005 here! LOL! :)

Me and Brian in 2005! :)

On our wedding day before we got all prettied up! 2008 :)

At our wedding reception! :)

On our wedding day! 2008! And yes! Those are tattoos on Julie... I actually have four! LOL! :)


Brian and Me in 2010 :)

Us in 2010 :)

Me, Brookie and Brian in 2010 :)

I hope you have an amazing Birthday my love! I love you with all my heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


PS...update on me... met with the surgeon yesterday... and I am scheduled for surgery March 9th...and then Brookie has her next surgery on March 10th... I think we will be keeping Brian pretty busy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

38 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Brian!

    Love those photos of your family...especially of the two lovebirds! And your wedding pics!!!

    Those tattoos! Oh boy, I want one but I've a low threshold for pain...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Brian a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Love all those pics...I so enjoyed them all!!!

    Oh my...Brian is going to be busy....Wishing you and Brookie the very best with your surgeries...Gavin has his surgery on March 4th!!!

    Love ya girlie!!!!

    It was great to see all those smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdat Brian, and congrats Julie!!! Great Pics, and those weddingpics... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these photos are great! Love the different hair doos and the T-shirt pic! Happy Birthday Brian!!! And so happy to hear your surgery will be happening soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday wishes for Brian!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos! Happy Birthday to Brian and good luck to both you and Brookie on your upcoming surgeries.
    BTW, love the tats (I have 3!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are great!!! And I'm gonna kick L.B.'s arse for you if I ever see her. WTH?!?!

    Happy B-Day to your man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. **happy birthday to the hubster**

    LOVE seeing all the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birtday Brian!
    And those pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday!!!! love to see all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy B Day Brian. Love the photos. So glad to see that you guys visited Texas. Love the Riverwalk in San Antonio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend, wish Mr. Brian a fantastic Birthday. Loved the trip to Memory Lane...too cool. Keeping you and your beautiful baby girl in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Brian!!! Love all the pics Miss Julie! Make sure to let me know if you guys need anything after surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brian!!!
    Loved to see all those pics of you and your family! And I know I'm late but Happy Birthday to Adam as well!!(sorry, I've missed the post about his b'day...) Great to see all those pictures of "little" cute Adam turning into a handsome young man!!
    They grow up sooooo fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to Brian!!
    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    Loving those photo's julie!!
    So good you get surgery so soon, bummer that Brookie needs surgery the other day...means Brian has to spoil his two princesses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to Brian!!!!!! This was such a nice idea to show your story and the pics are really wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful pictures....I hope things go well for you and Brookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the pictures from memory lane, they totally made me smile!! Happy birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Brian!! Those are all great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous photos my friend! I think you have 2 very good guys on your hands : )
    4 tats??? You go girl. I have 3 but want to get one celebrating my girls.
    Happy Birthday to your fabulous husband!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Brian!!!

    Again, I love all the photos spanning the years. Too much fun!!!

    I'm happy to hear you got your surgery scheduled! That's going to be a rough weekend in your household with both you and Brookie recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday Brian!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely photos ....The one of the two lovebirds...and your wedding photos!!! are theee sweetest....

    Nice tatts.... cool chickadee!!.... hehehe.... And so happy to hear your surgery will be happening soon!!!...hugs....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. It works:) Yippee!!! I can leave comments again:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh what fun to see the photos julie! happy birthday to brian!!! ooooh...those tats look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday to Brian!!! Love all those wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Brian!

    Love all the pictures over the last few years!

    I will pray for a speedy recovery for you and Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, this is such a great collection of photos of the two of you. Loving your wedding photos. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday to Brian! Hope he and the rest of the family have a wonderful day!!!

    LOVE to see all the photos of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hapy (belated) birthday Brian!!!! Julie, thanks for posting all these photos. I love to see you 'developing' ('growing older' doesn't sound nice now is it.. 'developing'is the word!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great pictures. I loved seeing all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday to your Brian. I can see just how much the two of you love each other. I see it in the photos and in the beautiful words you are using when you talk about him.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are such wonderful photos, sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday (I know, I'm always a day late and a dollar short)! I feel like I got to know you so much better through this post, Julie!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great looking at the pics... HBDay Brian!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday, Brian! Hope it was a good one! You sure have a pretty wife and beautiful kids! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy belated birthday Brian! I love how u always share ur precious family photos with us & you all look so good together :) Hope everything will go well foe Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy belated bday... I love all those phtos... they are wonderful!! so totally love these!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)