Saturday, January 1, 2011

*She is sparkly and she knows it!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Happy 1/1/11!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Years!!! We laid low...had dinner out with the family, and then came home to chill :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dressed Brookie in her new outfit from Aunt Suzy and Uncle Richard...and YES...she knows how to show off this outfit! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









We went to a local Chinese restaurant with the family....and doesn't EVERYONE have a cheeseburger and fries while drinking hot tea when they go to a Chinese restaurant??? LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie doesn't like Chinese food...lol...so she got a cheeseburger and fries from Burger King...but she did like drinking Nana Sue's hot tea! LOL!!


The rest of us had this......


Adam had the VOLCANO BEEF dish (YES! That means HOT!)...he said it wasn't HOT....but ummmmmmmmm as they say..."a picture is worth a thousand words!"....I am thinking it might have been HOT according to this shot...... LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is Adam and his BEAUTIFUL normal smile! :)

And here is me and Brian :)

Ohhhhhhhh and one more quick thing.......as I have told MANY before....where I live is HOT HOT HOT!!! Even our winters are in the 60's most days....but we have been having FREEZING weather this week....literally....there was SNOW in PHOENIX, AZ on Thursday!!! I was at work at the time, so I didn't get any pics.....but I did get the FROST yesterday morning in my back yard!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

A couple of reminders too........
Fave Things latest challenge is live.... "These are a Few of My Favorite Things!"
And so is the latest challenge over at Nikki Sivils blog
Also.....don't forget all about the DT call over at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

Thanks for stopping by.....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

31 comments:

  1. What poses Brookie gave! LOL this girl is really something!
    Well, it looks as if you all had a great time at the Chinese restaurant. Adam is so lovely and I'm happy to see that he got his NORMAL smile back...
    Great photo of that frost in your backyard (now, let us see the lo you'll make out of it... ).
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brookie is a model!!! very lovely!! I love chinese food!
    Happy New Year to you and family!!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Brookie is a riot, I love the photos she made me smile!!!! Have a wonderful New Year I am truly blessed by your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Brookie's poses!!! So funny! Happy new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Love Brookie's outfit. :) Love all of the pics. Now you've got me craving Chinese food. LOL I don't like cold weather so Arizona temps sound perfect :) Happy New Year to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2011 Julie!! I hope it's the best year yet for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST.PICTURES.EVER!!!!
    That Brookie just cracks me up!!!
    And the frost picture is gorge! Looks like a calendar or screensaver or something. lovely!!
    Happy 2011 my friend. :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute photos! Brookie is a doll! Looks like you guys had fun!

    Happy 2011! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg--LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE. IT MADE ME SMILE--I WISH I COULD PULL OF A SWEET SPARKLY PAIR OF PANTS LIKE THAT!!!! oH I LOVE THEM--TOO BE YOUNG--HEHEH

    HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL--ALL YOUR PCTURES AND STORIES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos!! My boys love only one point of going to Chinese restaurants. They both LOVE white rice with soy sauce. lol. They'll eat their weight in it, that and those sugary Chinese donuts you find when they have the buffets. Looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yea, ROCK ON BROOKIE!!!! You sparkle girl!!!

    Happy New Year!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so enjoyed looking at all of your wonderful family pictures! Hope you are feeling better! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them pants! Hee hee!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL she is such a girl lol, Emma ia she same she loves nothing more than putting on fashion shows for us.

    Hope 2011 is the best year ever for you guys

    Leanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. HaPPy HaPPy new Year!!!!!!
    Wonderful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year, Julie! Brookie looks so cute in that outfit. Try to stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious pics! She sure knows how to work those hot pants! LOL! Love that picture you took in the backyard! Looks beautiful! San Diego resident here and it has been colder and RAINIER than usual for us too, but I've actually enjoyed it a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha! She's rockin' those pants!! Now I'm hungry for Chinese!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year, Julie. Brookie is a doll and she really knows how to "model" her new outfit. I could eat Chinese food three times a day and never touch a hamburger!!!! I've been married for 32 years and I haven't eaten steak for at least 30 of those years. Give me chicken or fish any day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. work it ms Brookie!!! How adorable!! I NEED an outfit just like that :):):) Sounds like you had a great New Years! None of my boys like chinese food....so Bob nd I usually go there when we go out for date night, that way no one else wants to go.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brooke and her poses! ha! She is adorable! Looks like you have a great New Years! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She looks cute!
    Wishing you all the best for 2011 my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG OMG ...Brookie is so so darling.... I love the way she poses ....just too darn cute.... big hugs Brookie....
    Lovely photos too of Adam and you.... thanks for sharing....

    WOW amazing... eh.... AZ is snowing....talking about the weather... it's getting weirder everywhere... well enjoy the cold.... bring out your favorite sweat!!!...

    catch you later...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy new year my friend!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy New Year to you and your family. LOL at Brookie's poses (you should get her into modelling or acting classes). Also a beautiful photo of you and Adam. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL!!!! Brookie is a true disco chic!!!! Soooo cool and totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL, yes brrr. I didn't get any photos either, I was too busy trying to make sure our trees and bushes don't die. Love Brookie's new outfit, yes, she sure knows how to work it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL Brookie is such fun! Love the look of that Chinese food...uh oh, here comes a craving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Brookie sooooo much!! She sure knows how to "ham" it up ; )
    Love your New Years photos still waiting to get a hold of all of the ones from our New Years party.
    I have to tell you my parents are down in your neck of the woods (well kind of) they are in Yuma. One of these years we're going to come visit and I'm going to look you up ; )

    ReplyDelete
  30. best wishes for 2011 my friend!! Love Brookie working that sparkly outfit! Do you call her sparkle pants? :) Love it! Great pics and the chinese food looks soo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy new year!!! love the photos... and Brookie...she takes the cake for the cutest thing ever in the sparkly pants!!!! love it!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)