Thursday, January 27, 2011

*Leaving on a jet plane...or in a Mini Van...*whatev!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Today is the DAY that I leave for CHA!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! Can not WAIT to meet Amanda from Flamingo Scraps,  see Nikki again, meet Lisa and gang from ScrapbookCircle.com... just a LONG laundry list of peeps to see and product to check out! CAN NOT WAIT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 Wanted to share some goodies with everyone today! :):):):):):):):) Today is Thursday so its time for a new Sketchy Thursdays sketch! I JUST LOVE THIS ONE!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! Made with the EVER YUMMY Crate Paper and Tessa's GORGEOUS flowers from her ETSY shop and also some YUMMY Nikki Sivils burlap buttons and her alphas too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is our sketch this week....

And here is my take on it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 







 
And today is a bittersweet day...as its my last day as a DT member for ScrapbookCircle.com... so today I have my very last lo posted on their BLOG... I think this month's kit was by FAR my FAVE ever...and I am LOVING how this turned out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I can not thank Lisa enough for the chance to work with her...she is AMAZING! And I am SUPER excited to meet her at CHA on Saturday!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 












Ohhhhhhh and I had some questions from my 8 things about me yesterday from my bloggy award I got... so here are your answers in red :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


1) People always wonder how I accomplish so much...lol! Well, part of it is I get up at 3:30 everyday (except for the weekends, when I get up at 5AM then!)...I started getting up at 3:30 when I was a single Mom with Adam when he was 2...as it was the only time I got to myself... and have been doing it ever since! :) 
*I get up at 3:30AM on the weekdays and go to bed around 10:15-10:30PM*
 
2) I was in drama in school! (I know you are all shocked by this! lol!) ... in fact, I BET you can guess WHAT role I played in the play, "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown!"... *hint... she has the same hair color as me!* :) 
*Yes! I was Lucy in the play!*

4) A lot of you all ready know this... but I will share again... I DO NOT drive! Never have, never will...cars scare me, period. 
*I am really not kidding about this...it is true, I have never had a drivers license in my life! :)  Before Brian came into my life, I took the bus or I walked, I just always made sure that I lived near a daycare for Adam (at the time he was in daycare), and near a bus line to get me to work.... sooooooooo if you KNOW that my email addy is BMWGIRL that doesn't stand for the BMW CAR... it stands for Brian's initials, and I am his girl! LOL* 

7) One of my nicknames is "Miracle Worker"... I can walk into anyone's home/apartment etc...I can re-organize it/clean it/make it all work just right... usually within one day! My BFF once flew me out to NJ for the weekend, just to help her organize her new apartment! LOL!:) 
* This is true.  I actually started packing things for our upcoming move yesterday in my back room at 1:30PM...and by 3:30PM I had about 40 boxes packed and organized neatly in my back room*
 
Hope this helps! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well...that's it for me today... I will try my bestest to keep up with everyone while I am gone! Thanks for stopping by... I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

43 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to hear about your CHA trip!! How very cool!!! I know you will take a ton of pics!

    I'm very glad that you shared these facts about you! I have learned a lot. I get up early, not as early as you, but because it helps us get ready in time in the mornings. I can totally understand your reasoning for getting up so early though. Makes me want to try it.

    The whole car thing was interesting to me. I thought the whole car thing in relation to your email addy as well! How funny. Your hubby's initials. Did you ever take the driving classes? With public transportation, getting around is so easy these days if you live in the right places, so I understand. I didn't have a car for years after I had my son. I was and technically still am a single mom. So I feel ya there! Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well missy, I got you beat.......I'm up every morning at 3:00 a.m. (part of my medicine dosing) but I stay up till 1:00 p.m., take a two hour nap, more medicine at 3:00 p.m. and off to bed around 10 or 11 at night. If I still had my health, I'd even outdo you, but alas, you are the winner in this race. I am such a fan of yours, of just everything you do, and so proud to know you. Please take some time for yourself and do something relaxing while you're at CHA.......you need to pamper yourself once in a while or you can burn up. I'm so jealous that you're going.....someday, when I get rich, I wanna go to.

    Have a great time, stay safe.

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layouts!!!! I'd say "have a blast" at CHA, but I know you will!!!! Safe travels, my friend. Can't wait to see lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have tons of Fun at CHA!!!!!

    Wow those LO's are just stunning!!

    I did not know that you do no drive!!!! How do you make it on only a few hours of sleep!!!!

    Wishing you a safe trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a great trip and tons of fun at CHA!!! I sooo wish I could be there and meet you! Who knows, one day...?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts!!!!!!!!
    Have fun at CHA..........I did mention before I am jealouuuuuusssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on your beautiful layouts. :) Have loads of fun at CHA. Take lots of pictures. Can't wait to get your CHA updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layouts girl!!! and the sketch is awesome! I think I will play along again!!!! whoohoo!

    Have fun at cha you lucky girl! Take lots of pictures to show on your blog!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time at CHA !!! Love the LO's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts Julie! Have a great time at CHA!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great LOs! I will be printing & taking that sketch w/me this weekend to a crop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband doesn't and have never driven either. lol Have fun at CHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a blast at CHA....I know you will. Enjoyed your facts too! Those layouts are precious and great details too.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you are going to have a blast at CHA!!!! love love love your layouts!!!
    I want to thank you for all your support and love you are such a blessing!!

    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving the papers and everything on your 2nd layout! Amazing! Loving the embellies on the first one! Have fun at CHA! I'm a little jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well that explains how you get so much done. stunning layouts...and enjoy CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work is beautiful love the happy colors.
    Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layouts Julie... and I had fun reading more about you...you are darling too... oh yes...have fun at Cha...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmm...Loving the layouts!! I have the perfect idea for the ST sketch...I think I'll get right on that!!! Have fun...and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun!!!!!!!! Love the layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the layouts!! All those gorgeous details!
    Have a great time at CHA!!! soo jealous!!!
    And I don't blame you for not driving! I do everything I can to get out of it. Including riding the bus 45minutes to work each way!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layouts! Especially the rub-ons on the Scrapbook Circle one. You don't drive!!! That comes as a shocker to me. Miracle worker huh... let me know if you're ever in Michigan :).

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can so relate to the getting up early to get some time to yourself, me too, and I loved reading the bits about you Lucy. lol. Have a great time at CHA - cannot wait to see some photos...Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Babe!!!
    Have a fab time at CHA, You lucky girl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. So you do sleep?????!!! Love the lo's, love the flowers on the one for ST! And again, have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Have a really great time at CHA Julie!!! I'll be thinking of ya!! ((I love Tessa's flowers!))

    and still wondering how you get up at 3 am every day and still have so much energy!!! You're awesome!!! Love you!!!!!! Have fun!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have a blast at CHA!!! I loved reading those things about you...can't believe you get up at 3:30 every weekday!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. sweet lay out, Julie! have fun in CHA!! share some pics of it pleaease... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. GREAT layouts...love them...have loads of fun at CHA!!!!

    dude, I gotta fly you over to MY place to organize:) I didn't know that you didn't drive...wow...I'm the opposite, I probably drive about 70 miles a day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a great time! As usual your work is amazing...I always thought you loved BMW's...how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I didn't know you were an organizer?! I am also an organizing fanatic, that must be why we get along so well ;)...I love your 8 things about me, so much fun! Have a super time, at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you had a safe trip to LA. I'm excited to meet you on Saturday and I'm so happy and blessed to have you on our DT.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the pages! I NEED to scrap! ha!

    Have a blast at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous pages!!!!!
    Have a blast at CHA!!! I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Have BIG fun at CHA!!!! You deserve it girlie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. HI SWEETIE!!!
    SO glad I popped in today and read those things about you!!!
    I NEVER knew that about you, any of that!!
    The one that shocks me the most is the NO drivers license one, my oh my how do you do it????
    Great choice to live by, but I would be lost.
    So happy you are off to a special place, only I do not know where???
    Have fun sweetie, I love all your pics and your LAYOUTS!!!
    Great job, I am a NIGHT owl, so I stay up late to have alone time, sometimes up til 1--sometimes 2, get up 7 hours later, I need 7 hours of sleep!!
    This week, not so much --sleep, that is OK, I will next week or the week after.
    helping out with a very special little guy!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Julie, I hope to see you! It has been so long since we have chatted. You have so much going on and are full of so much creativity, I love it! I will stop by Nikki's booth and I hope to catch you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh gorgeous stuff!! Love the layouts. Ooooo, have fun at CHA for me. My trip got canceled... I'll miss seeing everyone. Have fun, take lots of picts!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow Julie, totally gorgeous layouts today, I just love, love, love them, love the flowers on the first one and the photos are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Adorable pages, Julie! I'm especially loving that pink/orange color combo.

    5 hours is so not enough sleep for me...I'd be one big beyotch. I need 8 hours! And you are one fast packer...you guys will be moved in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wonderful pages.... the one of the kids together is fab!!! Great color combo!!! I am still amazed at you... I get up at 4am... and I have to go to at 8:30-9pm or I'll be a zombee.... I would love to create that early but... my nephew is living with us and the studio is otherwise occupied with him sleeping... maybe I should do some planning the night before and take some things out to work on... nahh... too much work to put it all back...

    You're one of the most amazing women I know....

    Ya know I'm just like you when it comes to packing... organized packed and ready to go... but I still could use the help with the organizing in my home... been here almost 2 years and I still don't like where some things are in my home...

    have a fab trip enjoy the show and the 'company' if you know what I mean... lol!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  42. here it is: http://nothingbutchatter.blogspot.com/2011/02/sketchy-thursdays.html I posted it over @ ST site too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)