Tuesday, January 25, 2011

* I am thinking that its REALLY Bo Bunny's fault.... really....* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

So I am BUSY BUSY BUSY trying to finish DT assignments and write some blog posts to go live while I am at CHA... but as I started to work on some Valentine's cards using Bo Bunny's "Crazy Love" line I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com ... I started to realize that YEP! Its Bo Bunny's FAULT....what is their fault you might ask???!!!???!!!??? 


Well... its their FAULT that I had to buy the Valentine's M&M's of course!!! lol lol lol! I mean...come ON... there paper practically TOLD ME TOO!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Right?!?!? You agree with me, right?!?!??!!? How could I not BUY the Valentine's M&M's when Bo Bunny has a M&M's VERSE right on their paper??!?!!!???!  LOL! LOL! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I mean... come on...the M&M's even MATCH their papers... I am thinking that is a SIGN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Nothing crafty to share today... well... except for the Bo Bunny paper above... lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
But wanted to share some CUTE photos of Miss Brookie!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And since I have you here... please make sure to say a little prayer for THEM.... :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh and I have SOME EXCITING NEWS too!!!!!!!! My LO was chosen as the WINNER for Artful Delight's sketch challenge...which means I will be guesting for her VERY SOON!! YAYYYYYYYY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhhh and the FAVE THINGS new DT members was announced today!!! Go check it out HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And a few reminders......
   
The latest challenge is over at the Nikki Sivils blog!

And.... Blue Moon Scrapbooking is having a sketch challenge this month.. see all the deets right HERE! :):):):):):)



 And JEAN is HAVING an AMAZING HOLY WOW GIVEAWAY!!! Go check it OUT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by.... I really appreciate it! I will have a bunch of posts scheduled while I am gone....I will still try and visit all of you when I am at CHA! :):):):):)

30 comments:

  1. Ummm...yes, I personally need my daily dose of chocolate. And I love Brookie's hat. Tell her I wish I could borrow it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i was going to CHA...lucky...Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog for having such an amazing blog! Have fun at CHA!! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at CHA. Can't wait to see all the goodies you will show us. Love Brookie's hat. And love those M&M's. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum m&m's and pink ones, never seen them before!! Love Brookies hat she looks supercute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW how nice your blog! I will always follow! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and ps...thanks for the sweet comment and the extra prayer requests. Love ya lots...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha!!! Julie you are hilarious! Love those pics of Brookie! Her hair looks like it's getting lighter. She is soooooo stinkin' cute.
    Yay!!! for winning at Artful Delight!!!! Fabulous news my friend. Okay you need to get some work and then some rest because I know you have a ridiculously busy week ahead of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Brookie's hat! And I LOVE those M&M's!!
    Have fun at CHA, Julie! Can't wait to see your pictures!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have SO MUCH FUN at CHA!!!!
    and Miss B is adorable in that hat...
    safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so BoBunny's fault!!! Love Brookie's hat! Have fun at CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote!! So cool! Love Brookie's photos as always & congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so rocking that hat!! And yes, it is their fault!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's too cute...and so are you w/those M&M's and your excuses...lol!!! Have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Bo Bunny!!!... love the quote...gorgeous photos of missy ...Shes so darling.....send my hugs to her.... Have fun at CHA.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's uncanny how well the papers match the candy! I can't wait to see the lovely projects you make wit it! Hope you're getting everything wrapped up to head out on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! How stinkin' cute is Brookie!! Have fun at CHA. I sooo wish I was going too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! I love the Bo Bunny paper! I wish I was going to the CHA! I will be adding that to my wish list!

    Love the snap shots of Brookie! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Miss Julie! I love Bo Bunny!
    Congrats on your Artful Delight sketch win!!! That's awesome! I'll be thinking of you at CHA!! I hope you have a great time! And Brookie is just adorable! You have scrapbooking material for life with her precious face!!!!! Superbowl is coming and our teams aren't in it! (sigh!) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bo Bunny always rocked Valentine's papers. Love them !!!

    Brookie is such a cutie !

    ReplyDelete
  20. julie, i love ur blog! reading ur blog always make me smile. love brookie's cute pics :) congrats on ur win yaa.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the photos of Brookie! They really made me smile, and I'm too tired to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mmmm.....M&Ms! Cute photos and congrats on the winning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have fun my friend, and love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally agree....BoBunny's fault!! LOL
    Brookie looks adorable in the beret!!!
    and a huge congrats on the win.....love the embellies on the page...fab work.
    Will we get pics of your CHA ventures?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brookie is soooo adorable!! xoxo

    Cant wait to see you at CHA!!! yippie!!

    Hugs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those m&m's!!!!! I look forward to seeing what you do with those BoBunny papers - I have a hard time with their color ranges and designs but I know you will create some fantastic layouts! Love those pix of Brookie! Take good care of yourself this and next week - you are one BUSY lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a wonderful time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Bo Bunny.....I love Brookie...she is just so adorable!!

    Have fun at CHA....take time for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have fun at CHA! how awesome!! and congrats on your new Fave Things Team!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  29. hoping those M&M's are going with us to Cali. if they do, i don't think they'll see AZ again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  30. great quote... and I too need my m&m's... they are my red-light food... can't stop once I have one need to eat the whole bag...

    Brookie... you look fabulous!!!! love the hat!!!

    thanks for all the challenges to try... :D
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)