Saturday, December 4, 2010

*What's that old saying???... I am SICKER than a dog* :(:(:(

Hi all.....

Oh boy... wow! I am sick! Like no one in my family better touch this keyboard until I have cleaned it with anti-bacterial wipes kinda sick! :(  Yesterday, I woke up, feeling so-so....went to do a Holiday Boutique with my friend Krista (and it was COLD for us! lol!)...and as the day wore on...I started feeling more run down....:(

Here are the photos from me and Krista's booth!! :):):):):):):):):)




Then....for those that don't know...I have been in pain (a lot of pain!) for quite awhile now... so, I have gone to doctor after doctor and they see NOTHING wrong with me and just send me big bills to pay ....lol.... so, yesterday after the Holiday Boutique.. Brian took me to a chiropractor... she asked a bunch-o-questions, and seems hopeful at getting to the bottom of my pain...and this morning I have to go get some x-rays done in her other office... so let's hope she can help me :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)

Then after that...I was beyond HONORED to meet the BEAUTIFUL Laura Ingalls-Gunn at another evening craft fair in central Phoenix!! If you have followed me for awhile, you know how much this woman has inspired me... and I have been wanting to meet her forever! She is just as beautiful and gracious as I knew she would be!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I was there meeting her, because she makes crafts too...and I had bought something from her to give to the Mom's for Christmas (and I know both Mom's read my blog...so NOPE! Can't show you what I bought! lol!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*Brookie, Laura and I* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And the kids at the same boutique! Adam scored a *vintage* (can't believe I am calling it that...since its ONLY from the 1990's! LOL) Star Wars Lego set in one of the shops there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhh and on Thursday...Aunt Pat came in for a one day visit.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

There was some bongo playing! :)

A yawning doggy! :)


A Brian, an Aunt Pat and an Adam! :)

Gifts from Aunt Pat! :)

There was dancing to "Freak the Freak Out" from one of Brookie's FAVE shows..."VicTORIous" :)



 There was a family photo! :)

A cousin's photo! :)

A ladies only photo! :)


And I have HAPPY MAIL to share too!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)

First from Jeanet (and Jenneke too I found out!) :):):):):):) She sent Brookie some stickers...and me some goodies too!! Thanks Jeanet (And Jenneke and Jeanet for the stamp!).... there is a story behind the stamp they sent! On FAVE THINGS, I call myself "The Boss".... and I promise not in a mean tyrant way!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooo Jeanet and Jenneke found me this stamp that says, "THE BOSS!" lol! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I got some happy mail from Lynnda too!! WOW!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE it all Lyndda!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much!! You are the SWEETEST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Ohhhhhhhhh and how could I forget?!?!?! Wellllllllll....I will you the excuse that I am SICK SICK SICK... but yesterday on Yvonne's blog...my WINNER for my challenge was announced...and that winner is NATHALIE!!! CONGRATS GIRL!! You are going to be our Guest Designer on FAVE THINGS in February!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
(Nathalie...send me an email { bmwgirl@cox.net } to work out the details! :):):):):):):)


And just a FEW more things I head out... sadly...this is a WAY busy weekend for me... so not sure how much rest I will get :(


Don't FORGET about my big NIKKI SIVILS follower GIVEAWAY!!! See all the deets here here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I am guest designing this month on Category Stories....and if you play along with that challenge and get picked as the winner...wellllllllllllll... you CAN WIN A GUEST DESIGN SPOT ON FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Nikki Sivils is HAVING a HUGE blog party the first 2 weeks this month with a HUGE PRIZE to be given away on the 14th!! Make sure to check her BLOG DAILY to check out all the deets!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And make sure to check my previous blog post HERE HERE HERE to see some other exciting stuff! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 


Thanks for stopping by.... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

33 comments:

  1. Good morning! Sorry you are sick--FEEL BETTER!!! sending lots and lots of get well vibes... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. am hopeful that the chiro can figure this out for you. she sounds like she's got some ideas which is good. i'm thinking being out in the cold didn't help - i don't care what they say about the cold not causing you to get sick - it surely doesn't make you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that you get better soon :) and praying that the chiro figures out what is causing your pains because I know what it's like to live with constant pain and being told by doctors over and over again that they don't know what is causing the pain!!!
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to meeting Laura, to wonderful family time and to happy mail!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Julie,
    Your booth looks fabulous and meeting LIG...awesome...it was a great day!
    Sorry you are feeling so crummy, although I must say that it does not show and you are still like wonderwomen to me...take care and don't overdo it...try and get some purposeful sleep....we gotta keep you healthy for Christmas!!
    Happy Weekend Sweetie xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soooooooooooooooooooooon! LOVE the photos!!!! And your card is adorable!
    Have a great weekend and GET BETTER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Julie! :) I've finally found out how to enter my blogger account again after being away password was forgotten ;) Sad to hear about you being sick, hope the chiropractor can help - they often do when doctors come to short. Here all is well - busy and not scrapping, but well. Have a wonderful weekend *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julie... now I'm worried... Rest well please...hopefully you'll get some answer...take it easy alright!...

    bunch of happy stuffs going on...Awesome...
    Lovely photos...especially Ms Brookie dancing eh.... you look lovely in blue...

    rest well...big hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that you are sick. :-(. Hope you feel better soon and I hope the chiro can help you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Girlie....I am sorry you are feeling blah- maybe the chiro will get to the bottom of it once and for all. Does your chiro do acupuncture? When I feel like that, I go straight to my chiro and get fixed up, and I'll be damned, it's usually a better result than the MD!!!! Love all your pics!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so hope that you get to feeling better!! I dread it when I start getting that not-so-good feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better soon..It's the worse to be sick and busy! Hope the Chiro can help you too.

    Great photos..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie. hope you are feeling better soon..and I sure hope your new Chiro has the answer to your pain... sure enjoyed all the pics and that boss stamp is the best..lol.. hope the rest of your weekend is relaxing.. take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get well soon!! I love all your pictures, it is supposed to stay a little warmer for a while, hopefully that will help out:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no! Feel better very soon, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear your under the weather. )= Hope your feeling better soon!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you are feeling better tonight and you get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm jealous of all the craft shows! How do you find out about them? I need to get in the loop and start attending and maybe participating. I hope the chiro can help you. I remember you mentioning all the Dr appointments with no results. Feel better girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ow dear Julie i hope they will find why you are having pain...I hope so my dear!
    Your work is beautiful, and love the aly outs...
    Thinking of you...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's one full post for a sick lady... hope you feel better soon!!! Love the photos, and love the goodies you got in the mail. That boss stamp is prizeless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you are so busy when you are feeling soooo terrible!! Hope your new Chiro works out and fixes whatever is causing your pain and hope you get better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you'll feeling good soon Julie. I know that is pretty frustrating for a wonderwoman like you!!! But is so nice to see you enjoying in meeting persons you love and appriciate!
    Love and warm hugs from me and get well soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am saying a special get well prayer for you this morning~ both cold wise and pain wise. It was a true joy to meet you and your beautiful family. Alyssabeth and I could not get over what a bundle of love little Brooke was. :)
    Sweet boy also adores to "Freak the freak out!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved seeing all your pictures! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Julie, I hope you are feeling much better. Get some rest and take it easy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sending you hugs & get well wishes. Hope you feel better soon. Love the doggy yawn photo. LOL Also, my Rachel loves that show Victorious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So sorry you are sick on top of being in pain Julie! (((HUGS))) I am sick here too. Haven't slept in my bed in a week because I cough when I lay flat...but do you think I would go to the Dr? Nope. So I can't complain I guess.
    Love all of the pics! Hope you feel better soon sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adam and Brookie's jackets are the bomb! And that is the cutest hat, if I do say so myself, hee!!!

    Yay for family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great photos. So cute she likes that Victoria show. HOpe you are feeling better soon all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  30. OH, gosh, so sorry to hear that you've been sick. Are your pains related to the neck? If so, pop me an email, I can share a story with you and what helped me... finally
    Been behind in blogging! Hope you are better when you read this! :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. SO sorry that you are feeling so sick!!! I hope they figure out what the pain is all about!!! Pain is so tough to go through!!!

    Love all the wonderful pics!!!! What a great family!!!

    Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julie, get some rest my dear. Nothing worse than being sick at this time of the year. Uck!!!!!!!!
    You always have the most fabulous photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the pics, Julie you are so blessed having all these wonderfull people in your life!! Love the dancing pics from Brookie the little dancing queen!!! And great gifts, love the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)