Thursday, December 16, 2010

*We {heart} PCH* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


Today is Thursday, which means its time for a new Sketchy Thursdays sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is our sketch this week.....

And here is my lo.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








These photos are from the picnic that Brookie's surgeon Dr. Hansen has every year for his patients at PCH (Phoenix Childrens Hospital)....and I can NOT tell you how much Dr. Hansen and PCH means to my family.... we just {heart} them :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Everything on this lo, I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And speaking of Blue Moon.... this lo is posted on Blue Moon's blog today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Also....today is my day to post over on ScrapbookCircle.com's blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Today, I have two lo's to share with you over there... and I also want everyone to know that Lisa is having a DT call right now to start when the current DT's term ends in January!! I encourage everyone to apply.... seriously, Lisa's kits are AMAZING and she is WONDERFUL to work with! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is one of the lo's I am sharing over on the ScrapbookCircle.com blog today... .about Brian's family tradition on Christmas Eve of making homemade Perogies!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And I am guest designing this month on Category Stories....and if you play along with that challenge and get picked as the winner...wellllllllllllll... you CAN WIN A GUEST DESIGN SPOT ON FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for stopping by....I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

27 comments:

  1. Hi Julie Sweetie...
    Oh what a beautiful share this evening. You are so over the top talented sweet friend. I love seeing what you have made each evening.

    I have got to tell you I looked at these photos of Brookie, and Julie girl she looks just like you. I don't know why, I didn't see it so much before, but she is beautiful just like you. I love these photos. A gorgeous share of course.

    I bet Brookie has made out one heck of a list for Santa. If I know her, she has you faxing hers to get it there really quick. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    Oh hugs to you sweet friend. I love you girl. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the ST layout! Such happy colors and how awesome is that row of bows!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT take on the sketch! Love how you used up all of those flowers.
    And the Perogies look delicious! My hubby likes those but I've never had them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your layout. Love all of the colors and the photo of Brookie goes so well with all of the embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are just sweet as can be. I hope your holiday brings much joy to you and your family. Merry Christmas!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo... beautiful layouts Julie...I love what you did for ST... the cheery colors brighten my FRIDAY!!! YAY...have a good one my dearest...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layouts Julie! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The use of buttons on your layout is gorgoeus!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh!!! Two fabbie layouts!!!! Love the both, the first one is sw sweet with all the pink and fun buttons! And great layout on the second one, the piroges looks yummy!!!!
    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is making me hungry. Those Perogies look delicious. What a cool tradition. Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great LO's! I really don't know how you do this ... being on several DT's, managing your own sites, guest designing, being there for your family, ... wow, I wouldn't know where to begin! If you couldn't tell already ... I'm impressed :-))))))))
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful work! i just love the first one julie...the red bows, buttons and colors...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layouts Julie, I just love that photo of Brookie with the giant balloon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fabbie layouts my friend....love the one with brookie:) Who can resist a layout about food traditions?! LOVE it!!!

    happy friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous LO's Miss Julie!!!! LOVE!!!!! That Sketch is awesome!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful Friday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colourful ribbon and buttons border on your PCH LO! And how yummy those perogies look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects! Love the photos you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you duplicated some of your photos in the first layout - I do that sometimes and I just love the way it looks! Also loving the trail of chipboard buttons! Layout number 2 has made me hungry - darn you! LOL! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Girlfriend,

    How's my BrookieWolek been doing? I've been really busy, but I think about you guys all the time. I even posted something about you today......go check it out. Happy Holidays!

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julis, loving these layouts!!!! The PCH one is just awesome!!!! You rock girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the layouts, julie!! awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. the layouts are awesome..those colors are so fresh and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable pages...so cute and colorful! Love that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two great layouts you have there!! Awesome colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great job with the sketch!! So cute. I'm totally going to work on one tonight, though I'm thinking I'm going to do a digital page. I have to do a 3 yr old page for Leo. I must!! I might have to go check out ST for a sketchy idea.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pages! Your ST page reminds me I have three big boxes of art supplies in my closet I need to get down to PCH to donate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)