Saturday, December 11, 2010

*A visit with Santa!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Still not feeling 100%...this is always the WORST time of the year to be sick :( A million things to do and see and do and see and do and see....and then feeling sick....ugh!! Anywho...went to the doctors and they got me on a LOT of medicine and hopefully soon I will be back to being all better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share Brookie's photo that we had done with Santa last night! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*The big guy even got a hug!* :):):):):):):):):):):)




And as everyone else this time of the year...we have been busy busy busy!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
We got us some HAPPY MAIL from Chris!!! :):):):):):):):):) Thanks Chris! WE LOVE IT!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*finger puppets* :)

*A little pin cushion and purse* :)


*AND AND AND AND AND .... for those who have followed me for awhile... do YOU REMEMBER this photo I took of Brookie when she attended her first Halloween party?*

*Well.... Chris loved that above photo of Brookie soooooo much...that she PAINTED her a portrait based on the photo!!! OMYGOSH!! I was crying I loved it soooooo much!!! HOW BEAUTIFUL is CHRIS for doing this?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? ... LOVE IT!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 And let's see...what else??? Oh yes... we went to wake Brookie up...and she had a little "Cindy Lou-Who" going on with her hair! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I got me a new ceramic gecko (I love gecko's...albino's are the BESTEST ever!)...and Mr. Dandy thought he would give it a KISS! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Some of you might remember when I met Laura Ingalls Gunn last weekend? And the reason I was meeting her is because I got both Mom's Holiday corsages from Laura's ETSY shop....well here are the Mom's (plus a Brookie!) showing off their corsages!! They were sooooooooooo excited to have them...(I was going to wait for Christmas, but thought better of it, as I want the Mom's to be able to wear them up until Christmas!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And we went on a Merry-Go-Round :):):):):):):):):):):):)


And let's see....YES! I have craftiness to share too!!! lol!! I made these for my latest post over at the Blue Moon Blog!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Go HERE HERE HERE to get some close ups and product details! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*dear Santa, she's been good* 

*Friends*


And some reminders! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't FORGET about my big NIKKI SIVILS follower GIVEAWAY!!! See all the deets here here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I am guest designing this month on Category Stories....and if you play along with that challenge and get picked as the winner...wellllllllllllll... you CAN WIN A GUEST DESIGN SPOT ON FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

31 comments:

  1. hey, hey sista....I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well...at the pace you keep up...you need to relax and take care of yourself.....

    LOVE all the pics...the painted portrait of brookie is amazing...what a special gift!

    Fabbie layouts...you rock them every single time!

    Happy Saturday girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Saturday morning! hope you s tart feeling better soon...
    we love geckos here, too, but we are sad because George went to gecko heaven.
    My cat is trying to free Patti Smith from the computer, she loves your music in the background...
    music does not soothe the savage kitty!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, for someone who is feeling under the weather you sure get a bunch done. Please feel better soon. Love the portrait of Brookie. What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend!!
    Well...I think I would be alot sicker if I kept up your schedule...you must have a little bit of Bewitched in your nose to get all of the tons and tons of things that you acommplish finished!!
    Lucky Santa to have such a big hug from a lovely little girlie!! She is truly adorable as Cindy Lou Who...gotta love the Grinch!
    Great job sweetie...take it a bit easy...I know...it's a crazy time...I guess you can slow down in a couple of weeks...but knowing you...you've already got plans!!
    Enjoy yourself today xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CUTE LOS & Adorable pics... Love you! Feel better soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff today, Julie! Love all the pics and glad you have some medicine now! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow sweet Julie I hope you feel better soon!

    I love the pictures with Santa...so sweet, also great other pictures and love the lay out...
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you are not feeling well Julie, I hope the med's kick in soon.

    The oil painting...um, I'm just speechless. It's incredible! What a wonderful piece of art (and gift)

    So...your sick...and still scrappin'. You just amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you and Brookie liked everything - hope you are feeling better today! Take good care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... what a beautiful surprise from Chris... she is just SO talented! Love the new pages.... I saw a familiar face & smiled! :-) And yay for going to see Santa! We STILL need to do that! AAAACCCKKKK!


    ps... I told you to go to bed! Now quit working & get better! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh Julie!!!! Awwwwwwww the cuddle photo with santa - is just DE-LIGHT-FUL!!!
    love your LO and I DOOOOOOOO hope you are BETTER really SOOOOON!! Fingers crossed that your new medicines work and you'll be able to get all your Chrissy preps done!

    Ooooh and that painting.....sooooooooo lucky!!!
    gorgeous! Chris is soooooooo clever!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! And, lovely layouts! Sorry to hear that you don't feel well, though, but I already told you that on FB!

    I thought it was pretty cool that your friend painted your daughter!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad you're on meds!! HOpe it speeds up the recovery for you!!! Loving the layouts and the portrait is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gee girlie...I hope these meds finally do the trick! There is absolutely no time during the Holidays to feel icky!!!!

    Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the santa pix!! I still need to get jesse out and ahe his done AND to get all of the boys together and not fighting (yeah good luck with that one!!) so I can get our Christmas card photos done so i can get the stupid cards mailed out!!!! UGH!!!

    Your LO's are incredible!!!! OMGosh i adore the "she's been good" one!!!

    And LOL@ Cindy Lou WHooo.....too stinkin cute!!!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos, love the hug with Santa - priceless!!

    Your layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pic!!! Love the one with the moms showing their corsages, they look so proud!!! And what an amazing portrait Chris got you, so beautiful done she is an amazing artist!!
    Love your lo's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm sorry you don't feel very well :(, hope you feel better very soon, Love Brook pics, specially the second one :)

    Feel better.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope u will recover soon !! All u need is to rest and take it easy :) Brookie looks so adorable in all the photo especially hugging Mr Santa &the drawing is just so beautiful!! The layouts are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Julie I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well... please rest have plenty of rest...

    gorgeous and lovely photos...thanks for sharing...

    YAY happy mail... and that drawing just fantabulous...lucky Brookie...

    as usual... you nail the layouts...simply gorgeous... love em all..

    please REST.... you need it love...big hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you are feel better VERY soon. Great Santa photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. There is so much goodness in this post!!! But I love Brookies curls in that one picture--so so much. She is so lucky too to have seen Santa so early!!!


    Girlie--THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me!! I'll post about my goodies real soon, just charging my camera batteries now! That was a fabulous suprise and I can't wait to get tasting!!
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    xoxoxo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you are feeling better soon! Your post made me smile :) Great pages on top of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope your feeling better soon!! LOVE the picture of Santa and Brookie - Too CUTE!! Thanks for all the inspiration! (=

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope all those meds work so you can get your A-game back on! Brookie's Santa photos turned out great. I was just viewing a blog of Santa "fails" that were so funny. Brookie's are the opposite of fail, especially the one where she is hugging him! So ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just saw the painting of Brookie on Chris' blog, it's truly wonderful!!!! I love your layouts, as always. I do hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg how many beatiful things in this post : from your cards and LOs to the paintong and the maagical pics!!!! You'll be soom back in shape soon as you are sourroudend by these marvelous things!
    P.s.: The card "Stop here Santa" is mine favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So much gorgeousness on this blog. I love the portrait of Brookie, amazing work your friend does. Mr. Dandy is just so super gorgeous, I just want to hug him, and your layouts stunning as per usual. I still don't know how you manage your day, perhaps a layout with a list of a typical Julie day might help, I will probably pass out with fright to see what you get up to. Melxx

    Hope you are taking it easy....YEH RIGHT....get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This makes 2 of us not feeling well : ( I've been down and out with the flu.
    Love Brookie's Santa photos. I took the girls last week and thought for sure my little one was not going to cooperate but in the end we did get a great shot!!!
    Loving your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Feel better, Julie! Love the Santa pics, and I'm so impressed with Chris's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow! you are one busy lady even when you are sick! I've been down with the flu for the last few days and couldn't even do anything but sleep. Trying to tough it out at work today but we will see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so behind.. you have been busy. =) I sure hope you are doing better. I just have to tell you I love that photo of Brookie hugging Santa. Way too cute...
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)