Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Showcase on YOU!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Today, over on Nikki Sivils blog...I have the honor of sharing the creations of people using Nikki Sivils products! This is my FAVE post of the month...and I am hoping you can take a moment and head over to Nikki's blog to see their creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Also.....don't forget to check my post from last night....all about the DT call over at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and hehehehehehehehe...one more thing...in my post from last night, I shared a photo of Brookie and Brian in front of Arizona's tallest Christmas tree....wellllllllllllll....I was told that you couldn't tell it was the tallest tree, because I only showed a photo of them in front of it....well, here is the tree in its entirety!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and here again is the photo of Brian and Brookie in front of that tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks and have a FAB DAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)