Thursday, December 30, 2010

*She is probably going to kill me for using this photo!* :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

Today the latest challenge went live over on "These are a Few of My Favorite Things!" This time we want to know your FAVE SCRAPPER!! Is it Ali Edwards? Jenni Bowlin? Your friend? You can create anything at all to show your FAVE SCRAPPER...even just create a lo that is inspired BY your FAVE SCRAPPER!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

For me...it was an easy decision...my friend Krista!! She seriously amazes me!! We met a little over three years ago on a scrapbooking website, and we found out that we both lived in Arizona, and then she started inviting me over to her house one Saturday a month for her monthly, "Girls night out!" where you can come and scrap, or just hang out! I loveeeeeeeee going to her place and hanging out with her and creating! She is soooooooooo very inspiring to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  *And yes, the title of this blog post is referring to Krista...lol...she HATES this photo of her..and she will probably kill me for using it! LOL!!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Everything on my lo comes from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):)








Today is also the start of the latest challenge over on Nikki Sivils blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Create a "Holiday" lo using Nikki's products and you could WIN some YUMMY Nikki products! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is mine using "Happy Holly-Days!" and my title is...."My Elves!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





*I used photo corner stickers from the "Happy Holly-Days" stickers to create this tree!* :):):):):):):):):):):):)






And today is also my day to post over on ScrapBookCirlce's Blog! I loveeeeeeee this lo I made...so fun!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)











Also.....don't forget all about the DT call over at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

22 comments:

  1. I love tthe details on your LOs and that tree is amazing and I enjoy new ideas. The story about Krista and you is so nice and I think she'll be happy about this special tribute eventhought the photo :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them...you've been b-u-s-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fast scrapper!! Love these layouts and all the details in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the work...love the first lay out, and the others are so fun.
    wishing you a great and wonderful and ofcourse creative 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally LOVE your latest works Julie!! And I love the amount of pictures you take from your family!! Everytime I visit your blog I promise myself to do that too... and then I'll go with the flow of daily routine and forget about taking pictures... until I visit yout blog again!! (hihi) It certainl;y is on my "to do list" for 2011!
    I wish you and your family all the best for 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what CREATIVE layouts! I especially like the dimension and colors in the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 new layout winners for sure! I just love them all and who could hate a picture of them when it's made into such a beautiful tribute?! Awesome new prompt at TAAFOMFT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that'll teach me to not do my make up or hair for another girls night won't it??!!! i've got the biggest smile on my face. and might have gotten a tiny bit misty. thank you. i'm so glad i took a chance on one of my imaginary friends in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab LO's Julie!!!!
    I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' the Fave Scrapper layout. What a fun idea. All the layouts are fab. The corn cob one made me SMILE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages Julie! I'm sure Krista will be honored to be featured on your layout! I've seen her pages and she rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love these layouts - so many wonderful details!!! I loved reading how you connected with Krista, and I know that she is thrilled to be on your layout! Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always so creative and beautiful! Love the mix of papers in the last lo! What a creative way to make that Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those layouts!! That pic of you and Krista is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all Julie..... all are just stunning and beautiful...so darn cute the Veggie layout.... eeeiii just adore your creation.... and you too...one of my fave scrapper.... xoxo

    Happy New Year!!!..big hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layouts! lol @ the cute veggie one, love it!!! Happy New Year girl! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layouts. Love love love !!!!!!

    I tagged you on my blog. You have to show me your 10 fave LO's of 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I so want to do the My Fave Scrapper LO. It just so happens she's coming over this weekend to scrap so maybe we can get a picture of the 2 of us that we both like! I love the Christmas LO. Using the photo corners for a tree is brilliant! And the veggie LO! LOL!!! How fun is that! You're such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing honor for Krista! (And that pic is adorable I think!) ;);););)

    Love all your scrappines as always.

    Happy almost New Year my sweet Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many GREAT layouts!! Lots of great details! Love the felt accents! How do you do it?!! (= Happy New Year to you!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suuuuper fun and beatuiful layouts all of them! Veggies become you!!!! LOL!!! Have a very Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)