Saturday, December 25, 2010

*Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday wish too!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Wanted to pop in real quick and wish everyone a very very very Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am still sick sick sick...but trying to muddle through! :):):):)
I also wanted to wish a very special someone in my life a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!! I'm not going to share his photo on my blog for his privacy.....but I can't let his birthday go unnoticed .....soooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And also a Happy Birthday for the real reason of this season...Jesus! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here are some photos from our Christmas Eve! We started at our house, then Brian's parents...then a stop to my friend Krista and Mel's place...where Brookie got her groove on with their niece!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Keeping my monthly tradition of getting photos of me and my kids together, in honor of Aleida! :):):)



Brookie's "YAY!" look at a gift from Santa at Nana and Papa's house! :):):):):)

Dancing the night away with Krista and Mel's nieces! :):):):):):):)




Thanks for stopping by...I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a very merry christmas! Enjoy the holidays!
    Hugs Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photos...Brookie is so darling so are you..you look so sweet... thank you for sharing...please rest well...and hope you'll feel better... thinking of you....Wishing you and yours and Merry Christmas!!!...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family...hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry, merry christmas to you and your loved ones dear friend!!! My card to you is on it's way! (or did you get it yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope that you feel better soon.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos (and Brookie's dress!)! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you my Friend! I really hope you feel better soon so that you can boogie like Brooke on New Year's eve! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Julie!!
    Love the beautiful Christmas dress of Brooke!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the kids look so cute...and I love that picture with you in it too...you might feel sick, but you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas! And happy birthday to Mark!

    Big hugs and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the photos. I hope you guys had a Very Blessed Christmas today! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loks like a tons of fun...dancin always makes life sweeter!! Hope you enjoyed you Christmas festivities this year and that the New Year brings properity and tons of love and peace to your and your family!! Get rid of that cold already xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's the BESTest holiday dress! and Adam is so handsome! great pixs, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)