Thursday, December 23, 2010

*Hugging the Big Guy* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 Hi all.....

Still feeling sick sick sick :(:(:(:(:( I soooooooooo have a BIG fat head cold...stuffy, sneezing...I just got over bronchitis....and now this :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(  I have now designated Brian as the official 'hander outer of presents' for Christmas...usually my job...but thinking this year I may have to chill on the couch while Daddy handles it! Thanks for all the well wishes on my FB last night....this thing is seriously kicking my butt right now! 
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(


Soooooooooooooo onto other  HAPPY news.........
 Wanna win this fabulous kit courtesy of Sketchy Thursdays? Well, you can't win... heck, you can't even PLAY if you don't LIKE Sketchy Thursdays on Facebook!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Starting Dec 23 and lasting through Jan 5, you can link your entry to the secret sketch found only on Sketchy Thursdays Facebook page.

Here is my page to get you fired up to play along!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









Link your blog post or photo of your page to the Sketchy Thursdays Facebook page before 10 p.m. (EST) on Jan 5 to be eligible to win this wonderful prize!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And do us a favor... don't re-post the sketch on your blog when you play along with us!! We want to keep this super top secret for our Facebook friends!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for playing along with us! And Merry Christmas to everyone from Sketchy Thursdays!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) We'll be back Jan 6 with a regular weekly challenge, DT sample pages and a fabulous sponsor for you. For now... slide on over to the Sketchy Thursdays Facebook page, LIKE us if you haven't yet, and prepare to play along this holiday season!!!


I also have 2 cards and and this LO posted over on the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog today!!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)















I hope you can take a moment and check my post over there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...and Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. I adore your bright & fun layouts!!

    I hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Love that Santa layout and the other one is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of the holiday goodness here today, sweets! Feel better soon! Big hug from your homeland!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright xmas layouts!!! Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful love the bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie Sweetie...
    Here is some chicken noodle soup, some tissues and a BIG hug. Please get well soon. You have to settle for virtual, you know how susceptible I am to colds now. I pray you are better in time to enjoy the CHRISTmas day celebrations.

    I love the picture of the BIG GUY with Brookie. She is SO beautiful sweetie, and that photo of her and Adam peeking under the tree? Just priceless. I love it.

    We must get together after the New Year. I so miss you. Let's just get out and do lunch and a day of shopping. What fun that would be.

    Many hugs to you sweetie. May God richly bless you and your family this wonderful CHRISTmas season. So much love to you, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layouts sweet friend. Wishing you a quick recovery and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your cute family!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being sick during the holidays is never any fun but relax and take this time to slow down and enjoy!! Your layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really hoping you feel better soon!!
    I love the layouts, so colorful and fun! Brookie is of course such a little ham and the Christmas spirit one is just perfect! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry that you are not feeling well. Sending hugs your way. Feel better soon! Love your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope you feel better, now that Christmas is approaching fAST! Good idea, let Brian handle the prestents! Take it easy my friend! I wish you good health and a lot of fun in the next days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rest up!! I hope your feeling better soon!! Really soon it's almost Christmas!!! What a great kit and your layouts are AWESOME!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI JULIE!!
    I woke up very SICK last year on CHRISTMAS DAY, so I understand, and I feel like I am starting to get something, my head aches so bad....is that how it started??????
    Last year it was BAM, woke up with a fever.....
    so hopefully this is just a headache.
    Merry Christmas
    and FEEL BETTER SOON!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you're feeling better soon!!!!! love your xmas lo's, the santa photo is so cute!!! wish you and your family happy holidays and all the best for 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow both LO's are beautiful! Hope your feeling better soon!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. You caught a cold again?? So sorry to hear that I hope 2011 is a better year for your health!! Love the lo's you made, I so love the oic from Brookie with Santa super cute!!
    Take care and I hope you feel better soon!!!!
    Big hug, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layouts Julie and lots of big ((((Hugs)))) hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your holiday layouts ...beautiful !!! love them... sweet!!

    I hope you feel better soon... thinking of you....hugs and kisses...

    Merry Christmas to you and family...hugs to Brookie too...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh poor thing! Please rest my dear!

    Awesome creations! Love the layers and those happy colors!:)

    Merry X'mas and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you are feeling a little better soon Julie.

    Love your layouts (as usual) they are fantabulous.

    Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas and a great 2011

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to hear you are sick again at your fav time of year! :-(

    Love the adorable LO's...especially loving those colorful scalloped borders...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eeekk.... love the big guy layout & Brookie looks so pretty there!! I love everything bout the layouts! YOu have an awesome Christmas and blessed new year 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to hear your sick again! I hope you feel better soon!

    Adorable LO's! I love the 'hugging the big guy' title! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, dear Julie! I'm so sorry to see that you're still ill and not well! Get well soon!
    The layouts and cards are wonderful, so happy and cheerful!
    Merry Christmas to you and all you love!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. you've been busy! Love your work and want to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Merry Christmas my Friend.
    Hope you feel better and have lots of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, please get well soon.

    I am SO ready to crop til I drop with you. Let me know when we can cut and paste together.

    Merry Christmas dear one. May you create many wonderful memories this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can't believe you are still under the weather. I'm so very sorry to hear that. Love the photo of the kids. Really! How very cute. The grands all stayed the night here last night and tonight we open the presents. So far they've been good. Hope to get some great photos like yours. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  29. love love those layouts, babe!! great job on the ruffle detail!!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    love ya!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  30. Merry Christmas Julie and family! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving these Julie!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!
    Hope you will be better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)