Wednesday, December 29, 2010

*Holiday Magic and A Day at the Park* :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

First, I want to thank everyone for their kind words on my post last night about my Mother-in-law's best friend passing away... I truly appreciate it...they have been best friends for over 30 years....this is gonna be rough on everyone..... so thank you for your kind words...it means the world to me..... :):):)

Also...I wanted to share that today, I have two new lo's over on the Blue Moon blog! :):):):):):):):):)

Here are some sneaks..... :):):):):):):)
*title work on this one inspired by the fabulous Tessa Buys!* :)




Hope you can come over and see them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And also....don't forget...FAVE THINGS is having a DT CALL right now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks! And have a great day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


14 comments:

  1. I love the title over the banner. And the banner is FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the peeks. going to have to jump to blue moon to see the full pages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Mom's BFF! I'm off to see what's going on at Blue Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sneak peaks. Looking good :-)
    Wishing you and your family a happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeosu stuff as always! Love the title work on A Day At The Park!!!!! And congrats on your new DT gig!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin' those colors...on my way to blue moon now.
    and i'm sorry for your loss. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your moms friend Julie. The sneak peeks look fab I will have to go and have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on my way to blue moon those sneaks are toooooooooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sneak peaks looks fantabulous....take care...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun sneaky peek....sorry to hear the news..I'm a bit behind on my blurfing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)