Saturday, December 18, 2010

*The Fours* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......


Just a quick drop in cause I, like everyone else right now is BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! A week from today, probably around the exact time I am writing this...it will all be over! lol! Presents opened, assembling toys, checking for batteries...lol!! But, its all worth it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

List of Fours! 
Amy T. tagged me to do the list of fours. 
It's a fun way to get to know your 
fellow bloggers a little better. 
 
1. Four shows that you watch: 
*Law and Order SVU 
*Castle 
*In Plain Sight 
*The Closer 
(Thinking I might have a little
Detective in me?!?!? lol!) 
 
 
2. Four things you are passionate about: 
*Teachers getting respect 
*My kids 
*My Hubby 
*Twilight (or Edward! lol!) 
 
 
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot: 
*Exactly! 
*My dearest 
*LOVE 
*Whatev! 
 
4. Four things you've learned from the past: 
*Never say Never 
*Forgive even if you can't forget 
*Keep trying 
*Never give up 
 
One of my FAVORITE quotes:  
Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will...
From the movie....Hope Floats :) 
 
5. Four places you would like to go: 
*Back to NY 
*Back to NJ 
*Australia 
*The Netherlands 
 
6. Four things you did yesterday: 
*Worked overtime at work 
*Went to the Chiropractor 
*Went to the store to get Brookie milk 
*Went to sleep (YES! I really do sleep! lol!) 
 
7. Four things you are looking forward to: 
*Going back to CHA in January and seeing old 
faces and meeting some new! 
*My kids faces when they 
open their Santa presents 
*My chiropractor finding the root cause of my 
pain and hopefully helping me heal 
*Breaking Dawn opening in 
theaters in November 2011! 
 
 8. Four things you love about winter: 
*Sadly, AZ doesn't have a winter like most....
but I can say I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE my 
sweaters! :) 
 
9. Tag four people to play along: 
*Hanneke 
*Lynnda 
*Phin 
*Jamie 


 *Sorry about the weird spacing...I copied my info from a word doc...and well???? who knows??? LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I wanted to share some photos from Brookie's Christmas program yesterday at pre-school! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
(I am also entering these into "The Studio's" latest challenge, which is to share a photo that gets you into the Christmas spirit!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 














Thanks for stopping by....I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

33 comments:

  1. cute pictures!
    think I'll try the list of 4s...
    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more and more about you and yours - great lists of 4's!!!!! And what wonderful pix of Brookie at the party - she looks so totally Christmasy in her red dress - just precious! Hope you will be feeling better very soon and be sure to get lots of rest! Take good care of yourself - it's gonna be a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! Look at brookies stripey socks!! Love those!!! Great pictures!!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh Brookie looks so beautiful in her christmas dress. What a lovely girl she is!

    And you're always welcome in The Netherlands!
    X Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the lists!! Fun stuff! (= Brookie looks adorable in that cute Christmas dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great Christmas pictures! Your list was fun too! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday with your family.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 4 things...and Brookie's pictures and HER DRESS!!!! so dang cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 4 things list! Great pictures! I love Brookies Christmas dress! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cute cute!!! And I loved reading your list of 4s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the 4 things post!! And those pics are so stinkin' cute. Brookie looks like she should be with Santa all of the time!! Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Julie...love Brookie's cute holiday dress. it's perfect and she looks adorable in it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great lists!! ADORABLE photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures, and love to read the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this list.....see I learned more about you...how fun!!!

    I hope the doctor does find the root of this pain...You are in my prayers!!!

    Love the pics....That dress is so adorable!!!

    Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm lovin' that dress! Brookie is so adorable! We are BIG Twilight fans here too. I'm Team Jacob and Rachel is Team Edward. We have a battle going on as to who is the best. LOL :)

    Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun list! Adorable family photo with Santa! That should be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved reading your 4's...thanks for selecting me, hope you don't mind me opt'ing out (sorry)!

    LOVE the Santa photos - they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to know you better and the photos are so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Julie... It's really nice to know you even better.... and thank you so much for having me in your thoughts for this four things tag... I will definitely find time to do it... big hugs and kisses.... muacksss....


    Oh My darling... Brookie looks so beautiful in her christmas dress. What a lovely girl she is!...I really want to hug her....
    and my fave picture is the 1st one... lovely fam pix...and look at Adam ... macho...lol...

    And please come over to downunder coz I really want to see you and Brookie....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pictures! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Brookie's Christmas dress and those socks are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brookie looks adorable in her outfit!

    Love your lists! I watch way too many crime dramas...totally get a kick from guessing who the criminal is...;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved the list!!! Look at little brookie, such a fabulous dress, do you think she'd let me borrow it? hehehe

    Merry christmas dearest friend--so glad to have found you in this bloggy community!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great four, Julie. I really enjoyed reading.
    The photos are so lovely. Brookie's red dress is fab! (and so is Brookie itself... )
    I'm sorry for not visiting you often. I'll improve next year... LOL
    Merry Christmass to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your lists and look at Brookie .. AAAACK! So cute .. love the socks .. I want some LOL Can I just say I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sweetie!! Love coming to get my Julie & Brookie fix!!! I feel much better now... she's so darling in her little outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute meme and I love all the photos! Can't believe Christmas is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your list, and thanks for tagging me!!!!! i will try to write a post tonight!! Love the pics, Brookie looks so super cute in her dress, love it!! Missed some posts (sorry for that) but I loved all the lo's! Hope you are oké!! and how was it at the chiropractor???

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI JULIE!!!!
    Your daughter is so precious in her cute red dress!!!!She looked adorable in her preschool program, MY how time flies and I can see us doing that in NO time, time flies WAY 2 fast!!!
    I say slow down Jamie and enjoy every second, every minute and savor them all!!!!
    I wish you and Yours a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
    hugs 2 u,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are such great pictures! I love the one with Brookie and Santa. In Plain sight AWESOMENESS and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn too. I wish we lived closer! I'd totally have someone around who loves doing all the stuff I DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julieeeee, great pictures! We love to have you always joinning The Studio challenges, tks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great photos from Brookie's Christmas party!!!!! I always love reading random things about you. It continues to show me what a fabulous person you are!!!
    BTW, Australia is FABULOUS!!!!! I hope you'll get to go someday!
    Have a very Merry Christmas my long lost cousin ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)