Monday, December 27, 2010

DT call :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Just wanted to drop in real quick and share that "These are a Few of My Favorite Things" is having a DT call! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for all the recent well wishes... still not feeling 100%.... but trying to rest when I can (and for those who know me... that's hard for me to do! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nothing crafty to share today... been busy creating for CHA and other DT goodies that I can't quite share yet....but...I do have a couple of photos to share :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie playing with her new Princess bowling set from Nana and Papa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Daddy and Brookie in front of the tallest Christmas tree in Arizona! This sucker was HUGE!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And in case you didn't see this one in my Christmas slide show....look what my BFF got Brookie for Christmas!! Can I just say YAY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by!! I truly appreciate it!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

13 comments:

  1. Oh, everyone is sick lately. I'm feeling down tonite..hoping it was just too much sledding!! Hope you feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie Sweetie...
    I so wish you would have this illness checked out, I too made the mistake of putting it off and look what happened to me. Please take care of yourself sweet one.

    Now where is that darn BIG tree located? You always have the tips on everything in the valley, and wow is it ever gorgeous.

    Love the photo of Brookie bowling, now that is "Happy" for sure. She is a doll baby.

    Happy New Year sweetie. Please take care of yourself. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better, and glad to hear you are resting a little too.

    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT call huh? Hmmm maybe I should give it a go- I would love something like that! I hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year to you and your family! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that huge Christmas tree, although I see only one tenth (?) of it! Good luck with finding new DT members - I bet there are lots of talented scrapbookers that want to work for a 'boss' like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just watched the Christmas-slide-show!! LOVE to see all those happy faces!!

    Hope you'll be feeling better soon, Julie!!!!

    Have a GREAT week!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see your starting the bowling lessons early! :)

    Could you please tell me the name of the Glendale scrapbook store? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Julie!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! Love the gianormous tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness I can't believe the size of that tree, LOL! Love your photos as always, hope you're feeling better now!!

    Have a wonderful 2011, full of great things, love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you would get 150% better girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza....now that's a Christmas tree. LOL Love it. Glad you are feeling better. Love all of the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you are feeling much better... and am glad too ...that you rest a little more...I really hope to see you get 150% better.... thinking of you....

    DT call ....wooohooo....maybe I should give it a go... whachathink????...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. scrappy goodness for the little girl! could it get any better! sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)