Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*At 4...* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


Wanted to drop in real quick and share some lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The first one is for the latest lo challenge over at Bo Bunny! :):):):):):):):):):):):) It was a sketch challenge....and I made this using their Cambridge and Learning Curve lines! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)











And today is the day for a new CHALLENGE over at These are a Few Of My Favorite Things!!! This time we are MAKING it SUPER EASY for you to play along....you don't have to create anything new...you just have to link us up to your FAVE LO/CARD/ALTERED ITEM that you have made this year!!! See!! EASY PEASY!!!! And here is my FAVE LO I made in November! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And wanted to share that Callista is having a GIVEAWAY!!! Check it out HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And Jennifer and Li-Bee-Ti gave me some bloggy awards...I will be sharing those shortly!! Thanks gals! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And before I head out.... a reminder and a photo of my babies (including Mr. Dandy!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I am guest designing this month on Category Stories....and if you play along with that challenge and get picked as the winner...wellllllllllllll... you CAN WIN A GUEST DESIGN SPOT ON FAVE THINGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

27 comments:

  1. Love the layouts...her hair is adorable in the first layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo of your babies and furbaby the bestest! what wonderful layouts, too--love all the layers with the bobunny...
    have a great week!
    love and light...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - your layouts are beautiful! I love those Bo Bunny lines and you did them great justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I love love love your BoBunny layout... the layering is fantastic!! And such a sweet photo of the little ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts! Too cute! You have been busy!

    Love the picture of Adam, Brookie and Mr. Dandy! Such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh girl your babies are too adorable. Love the layering on the BO Bunny page! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that electric blue and the crown - of course Brookie makes the layout though!!! :):):):):)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog posts this week...my heart has been full. Love you friend for your sweetness and kindness. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...so sweet! Love how you did the journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Julie... I adore your layouts... Fantastic... of course Brookie pictures are just darling... bear hugs to Brookie... of yes ... i love the way you did the journaling... great...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Julie! Brook looks like a vintage post card child model :o The 'forever love' LO is out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layouts Julie! I love your pick for the year and I have to go through mine to participate over at FAVE THINGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable photo! Loving that Bo Bunny papers!! I've got some goodness coming in the mail and it's gonna have some of that stuff in it!!! Yay, I'm even MORE excited to get it now! Now, if I can't manage to put an entry in for this one...I don't know how much easier you could make it! Shame on me if I don't submit to TAAFOMFT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are amazingly beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love so much the journalinga on the first LO! She is so sweet and you give her the right light! Extremly beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these Julie...The first one is just wonderful...I love all the journaling!!

    The second is so soft and gentle...I love that Pic of Brookie!!!

    The children are getting so big!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layouts, love the "4" layout, sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layouts Julie!
    Loving that photo of your babies ;)
    Hope you're doing better! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LOs Julie! I love that you praised your daughter so much in the first one, and the second one is just so darn beautiful! Also love that you share so many photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous layouts Julie...and the photo of your children is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that 4 layout of Brookie. and that other layout you picked as your fave is a good choice, it's one of my faves of yours too...!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the layouts and the picture. Brookie is just too darn cute! And thanks for posting about my giveaway! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful LO's! I love the journaling on the first LO! You do have a lot to be proud of with Brookie. She is a smart, beautiful, happy little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous LO's Julie!! Really love them!! Sooo pretty!! Brookie is just too cute!! :) :) :) :) :) :) big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous LO's Julie, Brookie is absolutely darling all dressed up.
    BTW... got a fabulous Christmas card in the mail. I hope mine makes it in time, I was a bit late getting them out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are fabulous layouts Julie. That photo of Brookie in yellow is one of my faves of her. She is so precious! Have a wonderful christmas season! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful layouts Julie, although of course I love the Bo Bunny one the mostest!! ;) Love how you have combined the 2 lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh Julie, i love those layouts. the forever love layout is just gorgeous. that picture of Brookie is just priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)