Friday, December 31, 2010

*2010 and The Studio DT!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


First...I want to ANNOUNCE that I am now on "The Studio" DT!! Woooooooooo to the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited to be working with them!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! When I got the email from Amanda...I was OVER the MOON excited!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) You can see the announcement here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ok...so now onto 2010...today is the very last day of the year...how did that happen?? I was just saying that it was March, then I was saying it was June...and then I blinked and here we are starting a new year tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

My word for 2010 was "Strength"....have I done it???? I'm not sure, the jury is still out on that one...over all this has been an AMAZING year for my family....but in the beginning, middle and end of it all...there has been A LOT of trials for us....A LOT of trials..... we have struggled with what we are going to do with our home, sell it? keep it? downsize? stay put? Our work health insurance is literally draining us... we work for a huge corporation and our medical costs drain most of our money.... more of our paycheck goes to Brookie's health care, than any other expense we have...and we don't know how much longer we can deal with that.... it makes it hard on us financially...so selling the house and downsizing would be ideal as then the health care costs that we face, wouldn't drain our wallets as hard.... we will see what 2011 brings.... :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Do I have a word yet for 2011????? No, I don't. I have struggled with this over the past couple of weeks, trying to wrack my brain as hard as I can for a word that will help me (and the family) overcome the house/health care issues that we are facing...and a word hasn't come to me...I could say that I am going to use "Strength" again....but feeling that might be a crutch... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

So...not to have this post be a downer :) .... I am going to share my fave moments, fave photos and fave lo's I have had this year... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
But first...a few facts....... for a girl that swore and swore she would NEVER make a card, because she sucked at it.... (that's me I am talking about! lol!) .... I ACTUALLY MADE 301 CARDS this year!!! lol!! Who knew???? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I also made 402 lo's!!!!!! Holy smokes!!! No wonder you all think I NEVER sleep!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

Here are my FAVE MOMENTS this year............ :)

I got to go to CHA in January! :)

Brookie and I rode at camel at the zoo! :)

I found the COOLEST street sign EVER! :)

At age 13....Adam is TALLER than me!!! (And I am 5 feet 9 inches tall! lol!)  :)

Adam created this clown out of a bowling pin for an auction for "Bowling for the Cure" :)

My first 'kinda' publication as one of my LO's in an ad for Nikki Sivils! :)

Seeing the "Sound of Music" in the movie theater! :)

Getting to visit Deana, Bob and Bryn when they came to AZ! :)

Amy and her family coming for a visit! :)

Aunt Pat coming for a visit! :)

I got this portrait painted by Chris for Brookie! :)

Meeting Laura Ingalls Gunn! :)

Me and Bern in one SPECIAL to my heart photo shoot! :)

Meeting Sherry and her granddaughter Destiny! :)


MY FAVE PHOTOS of 2010! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 



















































 








And last but not least...my FAVE LO's for the year! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 








 *Normally I wouldn't make this lo as one of my faves...its 'ok' at best.....but but but...after I saw that a 'Mark Grace FAN blogger' totally made fun of my style of writing  (well...actually he said I should be killed....lol!) when I posted this lo on here....yeah...that totally makes this one added to my FAVE list...lol!* :) {{if you decide to go and see his site....scroll down to his March 8th, 2010 post...and you will find the tidbit about me..lol!}}

























*On this one, I wrote the entire words to the book, "The Giving Tree" around the edges* :)














Ok....so if you made it this far....thank you!! Sooooo glad that I got to visit everyone in 2010...and I hope everyone has a very safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

42 comments:

  1. Julie dear,
    May I offer a word? It would be "Faith & Family", that's your stregnth, isn't it?
    You've touched my heart and soul with what you wrote...
    I wish you, and your lovely family all the best for New Year. Health, happiness, love, joy, wellbeing, wealth, good friendship and whatever your heart desire.
    The moments, the photos and the layouts are all so beautiful and touching.
    Happy New Year, to you and to all you love.
    }{ hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful 2011...and praying that your health insurance problems will be taken care of in this brand new year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and layouts with all of us.\

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Julie 2010 journey - I enjoyed it. I wish you a wonderful 2011 and don't forget that I'll be celebrating with you at midnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic journey through your life in 2010 - I can see your "strength" in all of your blog posts, layouts, and even in your comments on other people's blog. It is a joy and blessing to be friends with you! I am wishing good things for you and yours in the coming year! congrats on the DT position - you have so much energy and do so many things - WOW! sometimes I am just amazed by how much you accomplish - and everything is so wonderful! Happy happy new year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic post!

    Your LOs are speeectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome recap, love! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome blog post! It must have took hours, and so well worth it. I can relate to so many of the those post. I had to laugh at the picture of you and Adam, my 13 son is the same height is me.

    Congrat's on the DT, you deserve it so much. You are so creative and talented.

    I wish you the best 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooo, I love your blogpost! It's so much fun to see all the fave photo's and Lo's!!! I'll be back in the next year to follow all the stories and adventures! I wish you and your family all the best for 2011!!!
    Love Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many fantastic creations this past year! Sounds like some difficult trials lie ahead though. Strength would be good word to use again, but who's strenghth? I like the word FAITH! Strength may keep you more focused on your own stregth. Faith will turn you to HIS strength.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post Julie! love your photo's, your layouts, your looking back!
    I wish you and your family all the best in 2011!
    Keep the faith! You are strong you know!
    Thanks for another year of support, laughter, your sweet comments and your friendship!!Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT!!! Love all the photos and your layouts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo! Welcome to the team, Julie!!

    I love the photos and layouts, I love seeing everyone's faves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love seeing your fave photos & layouts! Hope you have a wonderful 2011! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie, what gorgeous layouts! My favorite is the "I won't worry my life away" one. Here's to hoping your word comes to you! Best wishes for the New Year. Congratulations on your new DT as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing blog post!!!! First of all, congrats on the DT! They will be so happy with their choice!
    Love your words for the year. As I was reading, the word "willpower" popped into my mind for 2011. Kinda goes along with strength, just changes it up a bit. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    Loved all your pictures! Loved your layers! Amazing girl, just amazing!
    Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. oops...."layers" in my above comment was supposed to be "layouts". But, I love your layers, too. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Julie I wish you the best for 2011!!!!! Love all your Photos and your layouts ara amazing full of life and colour as I think you are!!
    Hugs!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a year you had!! I love all of the wonderful moments, photos, and projects you shared. I'm sure your word will come to you. Mine did when I wasn't even thinking of it. It just popped in my head and I knew it was right! Have a marvelous New Year and thanks for being such an great inspiration and a friend :)

    Ps. Congrats on the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julie. Wow. you have amazed us in 2010 with all your fabulous layouts, all the kind and wonderful comments and encouragements..You are really an inspiration. I think most everyone, except that fan guy, would agree that you ROCK!!! =)
    Congrats on the DT. I can't wait to see what you create.. Sending lots of blessings to you and your family for a wonderful, healthy, happy New Year!!!!
    hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous...everything!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome idea Julie! Loved reading through your faves from the year 'that was' 2010! I can not believe you did that many LO's and cards you deserve a HUGE pat on the back (and can someone please get this woman some more albums she is going to need them! LOL!) Seriously, chin up chicky and I hope your problems become little and insignificant in 2011, wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year! Catch up soon, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so excited about having you on the Studio DT! Whoo hoo! Congrats. And happy, happy new year to you and your family! PS - My OLW for 2011 is "health".

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats on the DT!!!! how exciting!!! congrats.... LOVE seeing all your wonderful photos and LOS from the past year.. I just LOVE your fun style!!! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG this is the best post of the year. Love all the pics, love all the layouts !

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi, as a reply on your comment on todays post on Marit's blog:
    what kinda Beatles drawing were you thinking about and when's your birthday?
    Thanks for the great compliments!
    Kind regards,
    Nout

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't wait to hear what your word will be. Thanks for sharing your struggles from the past year, as it reminds me that we are not alone as we are entering our biggest struggle yet in 2011. I am going to steal your word "Strength" because I know that we are going to have to dig deep to find it and use it this coming year. Congrats on the DT! Because your work is so amazing! What a fun review of the year and finally, I REALLY want to live on that street!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  27. BIG CONGRATS to ya my friend. So happy for you and can't wait to see your work over there. Love all of the beautiful photos. Sending you Hugs and Blessings for a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a FUN post! Love all your fav photos & thanks for including us as one of your fav moments!

    Hope you have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR & many, many blessings for you in 2011!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woohoooooo!!!!!! Congratulations on yet another fabulous DT Julie!!!! Woot! Woot!!!!
    Todays post was absolutely amazing. You are so kind to let us into your world and see your beautiful family and another reminder of how awesome you are. All of those photos and layouts are absolutely gorgeous and sweetheart, you are sooooo talented!!!!
    Big hugs to you and have a great New Years and may 2011 bring you even more joy than 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great photos for the year! I love that giving tree layout still. Gorgeous. Have a great New Years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. 402 layouts! Sheesh now you know why I admire your talent and soak up every bit of inspiration I can from YOU!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Julie...You are amazingly strong woman... I love reading this post.... I want to hug you now....!!! Wishing you and your family a very happy new year...and all the best for 2011....

    As always I love all you layouts and also thanks for sharing all the beautiful and lovely photos...

    am glad I found you here... big hugs and kisses...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the DT!!!! You are such a genuine person and you totally deserve this girlie!! I'm feeling your pain on the medical and what to do...our premium rose too!! Stay strong honey!! I love your year in review with pictures and layouts!! Here's to a fantastic 2011!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on DT! Loved your recap of 2010!

    I hope you have a Happy New Year and heres to wishing only the best to you and your loved ones in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is great to see, it all happens but you remind us!
    dear Julie I wish you and your family a wonderful and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all of the pictures Julie! What a fantastic trip back through your year!! I hope that you and your family have a fabulous New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loved seeing your personal favorites, what a year it's been! I hope that 2011 brings relief to your finances and joy to your soul! Thanks for sharing your talent and personality with us.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Best wishes for the happiest of New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wishing you a wonderful 2011. I hope things go really well for you.

    Thanks for sharing your fav photos, layouts and cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow! this was such a fun post...love all the layouts and the recaps...happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Julie... I'm finally getting (I hope) back in the swing of things!!! I love this post... it's wonderful!!! I love the photo favs... the lo favs and those moment favs... it has been an amazing year watching you and your family in pictures, layouts and cards... I am still in awe of how many lo's you've done... you are WONDER-SCRAPPER!!!!!

    I love your new word... Faith... it's full of surprises AND blessings!!! I will continue to pray for you and your family and the decisions you have to make... God is good!!! He will guide you... He knows what is best... He knows what you need... He WILL bring you through rejoicing at what your faith has brought!!!

    I hope you have a fantastic, wonderful, amazing, delightful, incredible blessed New Year!!! Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!
    {{warmest New Year hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow so many things to see on this post and you are one of the bloggers that I know that really love & enjoy updating the readers and fans!! I enjoy your post very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)