Saturday, November 27, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Twenty-Seven...and some cards!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


Today I am grateful for my two most FAVORITE scrappy tools!! Yes, this might seem shallow... but I have to tell you... I am the WORST at free hand cutting a straight line... I could not cut a straight line on a piece of paper if my life DEPENDED on it! LOL! With that being said, I am grateful for my PAPER TRIMMER (and nooooo, mine is NOT this pretty anymore... I got this image from Fiskars...mine is SERIOUSLY worn out! LOL!).... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I am also grateful for my other FAVE SCRAPPY TOOL, my "pokey stick"....yes, I know, its official name is "Paper Piercer"....but hehehehehehe...I call it my "pokey stick"....and I use mine all the time (waving at my friend Krista...cuz she always laughs at how MUCH I use this thing! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Seriously, I would be COMPLETELY LOST without these two tools... I wouldn't get ANY crafting done!! LOL :):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

And speaking of crafting..... here are some MORE Christmas cards I have made using goodies from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









And I have a new LO I made posted over on the Blue Moon Blog today....make sure to check it out, I would really appreciate it!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And a few reminders :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also wanted to let you know that ScrapbookCircle.com is HAVING a sale this WEEKEND!! YAYYYYYYYYY! Go check it out here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And Blue Moon is having a sale right now....check the DEETS right HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

26 comments:

  1. GREAT tools and AWESOME cards!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow Julie...I love your cards....simply beautiful...Yup I totally agree with you....those tools...are just awesome...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop showing all these gorgeous Christmascards!! It makes me feel so quilty, I should start but every time I want to something else is comming in between!! No, just kidding keep them comming so I can get some inspiration!! And I know about the straight cutting I suck at that to!!
    (can you believe it's snowing outsite righ now, not very hard but it's white and fluffy, yek)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Julie!! I am with you on the straight line cutting, all things straight for that matter -there is a reason that the scrappy/angled stlye is the one i choose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful christmas cards! I still have to start making them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. check out your fun cards sista!!!! I played in both of the challenges today...woot woot...multi-tasking card and now I'm going to check out the sales...happy saturday...yahoooo for the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! I love those tools as well. I also use my xacto knife quite a bit. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that trimmer too. don't use the pokey tool as much as you but it is pretty handy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards!!! and just love your gratitude posts! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT cards, Julie!
    LOVE the colors of the last one, that purple is stunning!!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are rocking the Christmas cards!! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know anyone that can cut a straight line!! I might be able to after a few drinks though!! LOL!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the envelopes on the front of your cards. Great idea. And I finally had a chance to scrap and enter your challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh how funny!!! that's one of my favorite implements too! I call it my "pokey tool." and I use it for more than scrapping, like cleaning out the tip of the steamer wand on my espresso machine. hey, I believe you can be grateful for things that make your life easier! : .)

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can not craft with out our trimmers...You have some wonderful creations...Just catching up.
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would be lost without my trimmer too!! love the cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful!!
    hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
    love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww, you're so cute acknowledging our "taken for granted" paper trimmer and piercer!!! But you're so right! What we we do without them!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!Love your cards girl! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just read a weeks worth of posts. Girl, how do you do it, how to you keep up with everything? You are my hero! You always have scrappiness, family photos, projects, idea's, creativity.

    I hope you enjoyed your chicken and had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! PS. I'm not a turkey eater either:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Those are some amazing cards! I love them! I would be lost without my trimmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does ANYONE cut straight lines without paper trimmers? I certainly don't!!!

    Beautiful cards, once again! Maybe your family will end up with hand-made cards after all? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards, Julie! You have become a great card maker in such a short period! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We are two peas in a pod : ) I too can not free hand cut anything. Seriously I can't even cut a traced circle. I also call it the pokey thing, even in my classes I teach ; ) The ladies love it.
    Fabulous cards, I'll be patiently waiting by my mailbox for mine : )
    Off to send you love on the other blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what stunning cards Julie and I love your tools, this is something I take so much for granted. I forgot to tell you my favorite actress is Sandra Bullock too, I am not sure re: all about Steve,,,,if this is the one where she falls in love with Ryan Gosling, I really liked it. have to have a look at it if not. I am so biased, I don't collect DVD's but have watched Miss Congeniality at least 6 times.......Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)