Friday, November 26, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Twenty-Six...Thanksgiving Day photos...and my WINNER!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Today I am grateful for yesterday's YUMMY Thanksgiving meal (And YES...you are seeing chicken...as I MUST be anti-American...lol...and I am not a turkey lover {or maybe I am, cuz I don't eat them!} LOL!...and Brian has gout...so turkey is off limits...so I am grateful also that my folks make chicken for him to eat!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is the turkey that the rest of the family feasted on! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And some more Thanksgiving Day photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Me giving my "Baby" Adam a kiss! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 Papa Eli, Brookie and Nana Sue! :)

Ok, can I tell you how much I love my Mom??? Those toys that Brookie is playing with???? Those are MY OLD doll house furniture pieces...my Mom saved them all these years! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Papa Eli and Adam putting up Papa and Nana Ruth's tree! And just to give you an idea of HOW TALL my 13 year old Adam is...ummmmmmmmmm my Dad is SIX FEET TWO INCHES TALL... ummmmmmmm my baby needs to STOP GROWING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 Adam and Brooke setting up the Christmas train under the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):)



And this one is for Diana F.... my Mom has these little figurines in her kitchen... Diana, that city name on the bus and the schoolhouse and store name look familiar?? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brookie watching the Christmas train go around under the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I said earlier this week that I would announce the winner of "Guess which Christmas Family Photo" we used from this post... Wellllllllllllllll....out of the 45 guesses...only THREE had it right... Karen W., Marit and Marie-Eve..... soooooooooooooooooo out of those three...my winner is.... KAREN W!!!!! Karen, send me your addy {{{ bmwgirl@cox.net }}}, so I can get a little prize out to you!!! And just in case you were wondering...here is the photo I chose to use this year in our Christmas cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




I also wanted to let you know that ScrapbookCircle.com is HAVING a sale this WEEKEND!! YAYYYYYYYYY! Go check it out here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here are some of the goodies on sale! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And Blue Moon is having a sale right now....check the DEETS right HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping 
by! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

28 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING JULIE!!
    It looks like you guys had a blast! love all of your sweet thanksgiving pics. :) You reminded me that I neeeed to quit being lazy and put up our christmas decorations this weekend, lol!
    I love the family photo that you choose to send out with your cards, you guys are such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Beautiful photo's Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Julie.... I know I wish you umpteen times.... LOL...

    Looks like you like you and family are having a BALL.... lovely and beautiful photos... enjoy looking at them....Yeah your baby is growing too quick ...eh....

    have a good one my dearest...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Txgiving to your family!!! Love the pics, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know all about baby's getting tall, HA! LOVE your photos, it looks like you had an awesome time! And I was right with that photo, yes! I think I know you a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abum's new haircut makes him look so much older and so so grown up! Oh my!
    Lovely family photos, julie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see photos of your Thanksgiving. I love the idea of a Christmas Train under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the pics of the fam. adore the fact that Brooke is playing with your old doll furniture! looks like you had a great day which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you and your family had a Blessed Thanksgiving. All the food looks so yummy. Love Brookie's dress. So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day Julie! I love all the family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So thankful for YOU. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful photos Julie, you have a beautiful family and your son is definitely tall, he looks much older than his age! It looks like you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie. love looking at the Thanksgiving photos. great family picture you selected for your cards. =)
    Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you had a wonderful day! Looks like it.. and can't believe the old dollhouse!
    so totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like your family had a wonderful day of food, family, fun, and much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute family photos and I'm loving Brookie's red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Thanksgiving looks like it was so fun!! And yay for Hilton!!!! I could run right over there for you, too. And Sibley's, too... my MIL talks about that place all the time as somewhere she used to take Brad when he was young.

    As always... wish you still lived here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you and your family had a fabulous Thanksgiving. So glad you love Turkeys. I should adopt one for you ; )
    Love all of the photos Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow I picked the right pic !!! Love it. And I love those thanksgiving pics also. Your little Brookie was so cute in her dress.

    Happy thanksgiving to you !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful pictures!! Oh, i love turkey but I love the Ham the most:):) Maybe that's why my fingers were swollen this morning..my ring was awfully tight! And you gotta love the train under the tree. Beautiful pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Christmas Train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Thanksgiving Julie and family!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How fun is the train under the tree?! Love all the fun family pics. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those pics, what a wonderfull day you all had together!! (love to see you are wearing such a warm sweater when the sun is shining so bright, you are always very cold are you) Love how the kids set up the tree with papa Elli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What yummy goodness - from the food to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely photos, Julie! Adam's new haircut is great :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)