Thursday, November 25, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Twenty-Five...aka HAPPY THANKSGIVING-and Sketchy Thursdays and ScrapBookCircle.com!!* :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


AKA.... Thanksgiving Day!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Today I am grateful for my family! :):):):):):):):):)):):):)
(This photo was taken 2 Sunday's ago at our weekly dinner with the family!)
From left: my Mom Ruth, my Dad Eli, Brookie, Brian's Mom Sue, Brian, Brian's Dad Mike and Adam....and behind them you will see several of my wall hangings that I have made over the years! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I want to also share with you my latest Sketchy Thursdays lo!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is our sketch this week... 

And here is my lo!! I used goodies from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com on here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And I have TWO new lo's posted on the Scrapbook Circle Blog today!!! Here is a sneak peek of my lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I know everyone is busy today... but hoping you can take a moment to head over and see them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)








I hope everyone has a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING!!!! :):):):):):):):):) Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

21 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout...hmmm...might just have to play:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your party time layout is SO sweet! Great picture--and great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Julie....
    Lovely layout!! And I love your family photos! I wish you guys the BEST Thanksgiving!!!! And I'll keep cheering for your Giants!! Lots of injuries going on. That was a tough loss last weekend. Both Manning brothers had errors- very rare! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Love the family pic. and love the splatters on the LO peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Turkey Day!!!! Love this week's page for ST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts! Happy Turkey Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy thanks giving my friend. Hope you are having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving my american friend!!!! I already stopped by Scrapbook Circle and left you some much deserved love for your layouts!!!! Gorgeous!!! I also love your Sketchy Thursday one!!! Loving the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving to you and family... fabulous layouts... Julie...

    have a good one..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your ST layout!!!Such a sweet photo! And those sneaks look lovely too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you have had a wonderful day, and your lay outs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Turkey Day! Fun layouts. Mmmmm icecream. Love the photos and the embellies on both layouts:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling pages, Julie! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the weekly family dinner. We used to do that when I was younger. Now, I live too far from my family to do this..makes me sad. Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um, do I see paint splatters?! I must go check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your take on the sketch, you ROCKED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful layout! Great take on the sketch, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)