Saturday, November 20, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Twenty* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Today, I am grateful for homemade cookies! YUM! I don't think I need to say anything more! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks for all the well wishes for Adam...he said the funeral was very nice :):):):):):)


And yesterday I had this LO posted on the Blue Moon Blog right HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
 Head on over to the Blue Moon blog to see close ups and product information! :):):):):):):):)


And TODAY TODAY TODAY is the day that I am showing some of the DT girls work over on Nikki Sivils blog!!! I would REALLY appreciate it if you could head over and give them some LOVE! Their projects are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And today, we are doing our family Christmas photo and decorating for Christmas too! YAY! This is my FAVE TIME of the year! Pics soon to follow...ohhhhhhhhhh and guess what?? I have found time to make some Christmas cards for my friends and family! YAY me! Hopefully I can get done on time! I hope to get some more done at my friend Krista's tonight! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


and some reminders! :):):):):):):)):):):):):):)






And Deana is HOSTING a Nikki Sivils GIVEAWAY on her BLOG!! Head over HERE HERE HERE to enter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 Thanks for stopping by....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

22 comments:

  1. O.K. it's after midnight here in Texas and you have these yummy cookies tempting me on your blog. LOL They look so yummy.
    Will go check out your beautiful layout. Hoping to join in on your challenges this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!! (the cookies and the LO...LOL) I am going to have to scroll along and catch up on your posts. My oldest has been out of school for over 2 weeks now with mono and it's kicking both of our butts because I can't seem to find time to blog or read blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love cookies.... they certainly are something to be grateful for!!!!

    Wonderful lo!!!! you are so great!!! Wish I had the time to get my Christmas Cards done... you really are A-A-A-A-A-AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Can't wait to see the photos... smile pretty!!!
    {{hugs}}Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

    I look forward to seeing your decorating photos - I had my DH get down my holiday decorations so I could use them for some inspiration - isn't it fun to decorate for the holidays??? Have a super day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are the poofiest chocolate chip(?) cookies I've ever seen!!! yum!

    lovely layout and I look forward to my christmas card, hahahahahahahahaha!!!

    I'm thinking of getting my xmas decor out too, michaels had some great xmas craft kits to throw into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, are some of the cookies going to come with you tonight? i'm asking for Mel & Bret of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - all into Christmas! I was wondering when you would start... aaahhhh... I enjoyed all your X-mas photos and posts last year and I'm looking forward to see the stuff of 2010 coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh those cookies look yummy and Fab layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word you have been busy girl!!! Your work is all so beautiful, right along with your beautiful spirit! I can't believe you made all those cards for your friend - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! I am thankful for cookies!
    Amen.
    =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am grateful for homemade cookies!!!! In fact you just made me hungry and also reminded me to get my butt in gear and start on my Christmas cookies : )
    Love that layout. Those doilies are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmm homemade cookies sound so yummy right now!! Love your layout!! Have fun decorating for the holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pour me a glass of milk...I'm coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your putting me in the mood for some cookies!! (= YUMMY!! Awesome layout too!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  15. yummmmm! You bake too! Do you ever sleep woman?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness--fluffy cookies??They look awesome.
    Oh I'm so glad you started on your holiday decorating--too nice!!
    Thanks for coming over everyday---means a great deal to me girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum on the cookies! I broke down and ate your candy bar this weekend! I was going to give it to my son for Christmas because he said he wanted a "____" load of candy, but I couldn't resist! so, today at Target I bought him this HUGE Reese' to make up for it! (the whole bar was 16 oz and it was two reese' cups)! OH gosh!

    LOVE your sweet CAREFREE layout! So sweet! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Homemade cookies are the best, love the lay out and love to see your christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love fresh baked cookies. Yummy! Going to go over and check out the NS post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the lo, such a great photo with that title!!! And the cookies look so yummie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)