Sunday, November 28, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude Day Twenty-Eight* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Today I am grateful for a little girl named Brookie that LOVES to do art...and has one creative mind! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*Brookie took her and Adam's magnets on the fridge and made the letter "D"* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


*Brookie's pilgrim hat she made in pre-school and her Thanksgiving art she made in class!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I loveeeee that she loves to create! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I wanted to share a lo that I made using the HOLY SMOKES YUMMY December kit from ScrapbookCircle.com!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee December's kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And TODAY is my "SHOWCASE ON YOU" post over on Nikki Sivils' blog!!! This is where I showcase people that have sent me their projects using Nikki's products....these girls are AMAZING ... and I would really appreciate if you could head OVER THERE and give them some love!!!!!! Thanks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I also wanted to share some HAPPY mail that me and Miss Brookie got this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Phin sent the CUTEST little 'bear' hat for Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 



*Showing off her hat with Adam and Mr. Dandy!* :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And Phin sent me some GORGEOUS ATC's!!! *Love them* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And Michelle Baca sent me the cutest little Christmas stamps!! Thanks Michelle! I loveeeeeeee them! :):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I won a book from Jamie's blog...and she was soooooooooo sweet and sent me a BEAUTIFUL card and some cardstock and a template too!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE it Jamie!! Thank you!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I don't think I ever shared the photos of when Amy and her family came to visit us this past Tuesday!! Had sooooooooooo much fun seeing them again...and her little dog Max is sooooooooooo cute!   :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And just some reminders!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



FAVE THINGS current challenge about making a Thank You card for Stephanie and Dolores! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  *This ends tonight...and I will be sharing all the cards that were made tomorrow evening on FAVE THINGS!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping by...I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

28 comments:

  1. LOVE today's thankful. And that hat -- yep, pretty cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brookie is sure someone to be thankful for. She is such a cutie:) Love what she did with the magnets on the fridge so sweet and I LOVE your layout of your boy:) Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always happy to see Brookie's photos...shes too cute...sweet girl!!!...
    Hey Julie...I love your layout...love the simplicity....and handsome Adam...
    Love to receive happy mail...lucky you and princess Brookie too...

    I hope you'll received mine soon...(little worried now :( ...)

    have a good one my dearest friend...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. she really is een artist! and love the pictures..your lay out love the colors and that picture of Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just like her mama!! how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning layout - I love pink on boy pages :) Gorgeous photos too - Brookie loves to create, just like her mommy and look at all your happy mail - wow...lucky!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love how you share so many pix with us - I feel like we live next door and I am watching Brookie and Adam grow up. Love her "D" and your great boy layout! What a funny hat!!!!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have really enjoyed all the "thankful" posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course she's super creative, she's Julie's daughter!! Love her art and love her hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post today!!! Brookie is so creative just like her Momma!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaah the hat is really cute and i love the photo's with your creative daughter!
    and ofcourse you made a beautiful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo much goodness....happy sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brookie always makes my day! Her smile lights up the room!!!!!!! And like momma like daughter- she got your creative blood! Love the pics of you girls and the dogs- super cute!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great picture of Adam in the LO you made. Your kids are always so happy. :-) Those are all fabulous projects. Oh and I love Brookie's hat, ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post!! awesome layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie. love the photos of your creative little princess. just like mom. =)
    Your layout is awesome.. great colors with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so very creative and I love that hat!! Your LO of Adam is really great...loving the b/w photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaawwweee! What a beautiful post! She is a very creative little girl! I LOVE the bear hat! It is adorable! Your LO of Adam is wonderful as usual! Great job! I am jealous of all your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love the Adan LO!!!!! The pic is so beatiful and a perfect layering!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Missy B looks so cute in that hat

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Brookie's art, she is really talented...hmmm, wonder where she picks that up MOM! :D

    Your layout is wonderful, such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww...she's such a cutie and so creative! Love that layout of Adam! Too sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brookie is quite the artist.... have NO idea where she gets that from?!! :-)

    Darling page & such a great photo of Adam!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brookie is soooo totally talented, just like her mamma!! And yay for a visit from Amy! Just love her! And that hat Brookie got is too darn cute! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, Julie, this layout is stunning! It is really breathtaking! Pink on a boyish layout! you're brave LOL. I just love love love it.
    And Adam looks so handsome! You really should be proud of him.
    So great that Brookie loves to create :))) She does amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lots of fun happy mail! I think Brookie's hat is my FAVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow I love Brookies hat, and love the photos of you and Amy and your children (doggy kinds) and that layout with Adam is just gorgeous. You are one busy lady and I don't know how you keep up with such a busy life. I struggle, and especially now at Christmas time, seems to be so hectic, Love your gorgeous blog posts, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a fun post! i loooove that brookie hat!!! fun goodies!!! love that happy mail!!!! off to check out the guest post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)