Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Thirty ... and some lo's to share!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all..........


AKA...the last day of Tessa's challenge!! :):):):):):) Today, I am grateful for .....
1) Tessa's challenge... I am glad that she came up with this idea, I am glad that I signed on to play along...and I am proud to say that I did all thirty days! :):):):):):):) Since I started this blog...I have NEVER blogged an entire month straight...and this month I did it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
and
2) I am grateful to all of you that came by on a daily basis, checking out my daily gratitude's, my art, my photos, my ramblings (LOL!)!! I truly appreciate all of YOU that stopped by during this month!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I have some lo's to share today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 First is for These are a Few of My Favorite Things! This time we want to know your FAVE CELEBRITY!!! Mine is Sandra Bullock!!! And if you have visited me for a while... one of her quotes in "Hope Floats" is my ALL TIME fave quote ever!!! And here is the quote I used on this lo.......

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

I love Sandra Bullock in every movie she has done (well....except for maybe, "All about Steve"...but *whatev* ... you can't get them all as blockbusters! LOL!)..... I love "The Blind Side," "28 Days".... just LOVE HER!!!!! Sooooooooo here is my lo using the above quote...and using ScrapbookCircle.com December kit! Seriously LOVE this kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And next is the newest challenge at Nikki Sivils!!!! Since Thanksgiving just passed, we want to see a thankful lo using Nikki's products!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is mine...titled, "A Very Thankful Week"...and I used the Tree Love line on this lo! :):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)











 I decided to document the last week of November for this lo!! We had such a WONDERFUL week, a visit from Amy, Thanksgiving, Brookie got happy mail, Papa helped Brookie bake a cake... just a GREAT week!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping by...I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

35 comments:

  1. I think I blogged an entire month like once. Never again methinks...too much work! LOL!

    Love your layouts! Especially the fave celebrity one. Sweet photo of the kids and I really love the mix of papers and your journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you blogged each day of the month!!I couldn't do that ;)
    Loved reading! I love your layouts Julie, the Sandra one is awesome, that quote is beautiful!
    And I totally LOVE the Thankful one...beautiful photo's and so many...awesome design!WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neato for blogging every single day this month. Not sure if I'd be able to do that. On another note, Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite Actresses too (alongside Julia Roberts). I'm always hoping to run into her when we're in Austin but I doubt that will ever happen. I would really like to figure out where her shop is so I can visit it, maybe I'll have a better chance then. :-) If I do ever run into her I'll be sure to get a picture with her and have her autograph something for you k? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, girl, blogging for the whole monthe!
    I love your new layout, especially the first one. Great photo of the kids and the colors and dp are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lay outs your work alwys makes me smile, great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a wonderful job on blogging everyday. Your layouts are so fun...the kids look wonderful and are growing up. Beautiful and handsome are they. Have a super week Julie!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on Blogging everyday!!! Wow that took dedication!!!

    Love the LO's.......Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl--loved the Brookie and Adam layouts!!! How lucky for them with that wonderful "childhood" you are giving them--whooo hoo

    and yes--17 trees, okay it might be 20 at this point, I can't recall if we brought 3 more after xmas last year or if I dreamt it---hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect quote! Oh I might have to borrow it. :)

    Thank you from the bottom of my corsage making heart for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your attitude of gratitudes....excellent work!

    GREAT layouts...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these layouts, the colors are just perfect! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that movie but it always makes me cry. your layout is perfecto- your kids are adorable. and every day of the month??? you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your quote! Great layouts, too! I love the paper in the first one a whole bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Sandra too...even in "All About Steve". I found her sweet, vulnerability to be so touching and a bit sad....
    Anyway, that quote from "Hope Floats" is a great idea to use as journaling... Gonna have to use it myself some day. And that Thankful layout - WOWZERS! Not only is it a great idea but you out it together so well! You used so many pics and it doesn't look cluttered at all, plus it tells a wonderful story! 2 thumbs up to you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Layouts!!! Love it!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the lo's and love love love that quote... it's a fav!!! thanks for always inspiring me!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. First of all love Sandra Bullock. And love Hope Floats b/c it is the first movie Anthony and i ever saw together..even though we weren't dating at the time. Beautiful layout:):)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Fave Celebrity layout. Such a Super cool idea for a challenge. I love Sandra Bullock too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you blogged every day... wow, you are my hero!! ;) Love, love your layouts, especially the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pages! I love your spin on the Sandra Bullock page. And the collage one is great. My turn to send you somewhere... enter your NS page at Inspired to Scrap's Collage Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What sweet layouts!!LOVE EM!!! And Sandra Bullock is my fave actress...geeze get outta my head woman!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. It will be my dream for me to blog the whole entire month...who knows one day I might.... LOL...congrats on your attitude of gratitudes...Fantastic!!!

    I love both your layouts...1st one..the quote is just beautiful...and love the combo of PP and those lovely photos of Adam and Brookie...

    2nd layout is WOW...always my dream to a journal layout like that!!! Very inspiring Julie..love it ....

    I would like to say thanks too to you...for always sending me love...muackssss...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. and I am thankful for you and your lovely art to brighten my days! Love to come here and see what you've been up to! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful creations Julie! Love that NS Thankful page and those numeric stickers you added on the photos. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing work!! You are always so very inspiring Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved your layouts and thanks to you for posting about the Gratitude, I too did 30 days of Facebook gratitude posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your layouts! Cute photos! I love the Sandra Bullock quote!

    Congrats on 30 days of gratitude! Seeee you could do 365 days of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wowza! look at all those photos in that layout! love the christmasey feel on the bloggy! oh man, i gott a catch up with tessa's challenge...ha ha....i'm late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love how you fit so many photos on your thankful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your LO's!!! Sooo sweet!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. good morning... catching up.=) i just love these layouts. they are awesome. I love how you used that quote and the Nikki layout if just fab. great idea on covering a week.
    I think I'll be trying that Fav challenge. Picking my fav celeb...hmmm. Brad Pitt is still my fav, even after the whole Jen/Angie ordeal.. haha.. lol..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love both pages... your take on the fav celebrity challenge is perfect & I love that multi-photo LO! So CUTE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Seriously, your layouts are just rocking!!!!!! Love the quote from Hope Floats (and what a great movie)
    Love, love, loving both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are so very gorgeous!!!!!!! The red on the first one just POPS and the whole idea on the second is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What great layouts! I love how both turned out. It really is a neat idea on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)