Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Sixteen - Guest Blogging at Yvonne's!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Today, I am grateful for... the honor of guesting over at Yvonne's blog!!! 
 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
She sent me an email a little while ago asking me to guest blog for her - and BOY! was I honored and EXCITED to do so!!! And I have a challenge for you all with this guest blog spot!!!! YEP!! If you have been following me... then you will remember this is the challenge that I mentioned last week...MY CHALLENGE to everyone... is to make a card or lo using OLD and NEW goodies!! And my winner (to be chosen by Random.org to be fair) will WIN A GUEST DESIGNER SPOT over on "These are a Few Of My Favorite Things" for February!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope you all can play along!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here are the cards I made for Yvonne's blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









Have some EAD Designs Stickerz in here, and Cosmo Cricket, and paper from 3ndypapir.com and some OLD Creative Imaginations papers too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope you all can play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And NIKKI SIVILS is HAVING a GIVEAWAY that she will be drawing a winner for on WEDNESDAY!!! HEAD over to her BLOG right HERE HERE HERE to enter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget our very SPECIAL challenge over at FAVE THINGS that started yesterday... I am hoping our friends and followers can join us for this challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

36 comments:

  1. I do not know where you find the time. Congrats on the blog guest spot. How awesome! Thats sounds like so much fun :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the amount of scrapping you do...and at the quality and beauty of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) So happy to have you guest-blog!!! Thanks for getting my hint....was it too obvious???lol

    Can't wait to see the entries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such fun cards!!! You're cards are like snowflakes, there are never two the same. I love that! So many great challenges but so little time hopfully I can play along with some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and love the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    Cute cards : )
    Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tree cards. I'll take 30 of those to send to my dear friends and fam so that I don't have to make them myself. I might have to lift your card and make some like yours! Ooh thats an idea! Love em! Hope you have a good Tuesday girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards!!!!!
    Enjoy your day
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love the cards!!! They are just fab... and so is the challenge!!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. check out all of your fabbie cards...woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes I saw this...you are great! those are beatufiul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old and new goodies? My newest goodies are already old... months... but I have an appointment with the scrapbook store (and some lovely ladies, as you know) next Sunday. I might buy something new just for your challenge, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm commented just a few seconds ago...did it disapear?? LOL..Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shot..I guess so....LOL. Anyway I said you kill me with all these cards. I don't know how you do it!! Love them all.
    Thanks for following me with the 21er's challenge,...and yeah hooo for guess blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thinking you should be at 50 cards any day now! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats and look at all those great cards! I finally got a little creative last night and made some flower hair pins that I posted on facebook. I was planning to sell them but wasn't sure how but maybe posting on facebook was enough because Im already selling some! And I got out my failed December Daily from last year and think I will try to recycle it for this year to play along with Beth Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of your cards especially the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards, Julie!! I'll try to make some time to play along... I'd love to GDT for fav things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...your cards rock Julie!! Love them!
    And your prize is just so cool!
    How cool you are guesting at Yvonne's! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable cards, Julie!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've missed ya!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the guest blog spot. :-) Those cards are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, such fun cards!!! Julie... tell me one thing you are not good with!!!!LOL...kidding!!!...xx

    P/S: Julie.... I will make time for both challenges... but seriously time is very limit for me... besides work/travelling...i've to move soon... xmas coming...all in ONE...but you what ..its all about managing it right!!!. :wink:

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUUUUUTE cards! Hope you are having a good week:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable cards, Julie!! Great job on the guest blog spot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those cards are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, those cards are great- I just love handmade cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Girlfriend,

    That's a great bunch of cards you've got done there.....again, you make me tired just visiting your blog. However, you do remind me of me when I was younger and less disabled....I could have out produced even you missy......but alas, you'll never know how quick I was......wait I just made six cards while I typed this....hardy har, har!

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! You are doing a amazing job with all these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely stuff as always Julie!!!

    I am crowning you the Card Queen!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey hey! Congrats on ur DT stint!! You did awesome Christmas cards. They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. awwww...those cards are so cute julie! yay, christmas is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are amazing!!!!!!! Congrats on your fab guest spot. I have to play along but you keep throwing all of these card making challenges at me : )

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving the Christmas lights on that last card! I need some of those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Excellent job, Julie! So many cards!
    And congrats on the guest spot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)