Thursday, November 18, 2010

*Attitude of Gratitude - Day Eighteen and Sketchy Thursdays and ScrapbookCircle.com!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Today is Day Eighteen for Tessa's Attitude of Gratitude challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 Today I am grateful for ... Adam and Brookie's relationship! Yes, he is thirteen and some days has the attitude of a teenager, and yes, she is four and some days she has the attitude of a toddler.. but in the end...they are very close and I loveeeeeeee the bond between them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 And I wanted to share my lo for the latest Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is our sketch this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 And here is my take on our sketch this week... I used goodies I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





This lo is also posted over on the BlueMoon Blog today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 And also today I have SIX cards posted over on the ScrapBookCircle blog!  Head over here to see all the cards I am showing today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 
Don't forget to stop by Yvonne's for my GUEST BLOG POST! I have a challenge going on and they prize is a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT on FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And don't forget FAVE THINGS very special challenge happening NOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

28 comments:

  1. Such a fab layout! Girl, you are everywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout..and i'm SO behind on the attitude of Gratitude...oh i am so behind on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet Julie. I love those photos. xx
    Thank you for your sweet comment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute!!! I love that page. And dang you made it so fast (wink)!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree. it's so awesome how they get along and care about each other. they're lucky to have that relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo and the layouts are amazing! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daily gratitudes are so heartfelt and inspiring! Really love this layout with all those wonderful pix of sweet Brookie! Love all of your cards too and your GD spot. Go Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout! Brookie truly was the Belle of the Ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those two are so sweet together and your layout is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a great sibling bond. Adam seems like such a great big brother!!!
    Love, love, love that LO Julie. It soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this multi-photo layout. Gorgeous design too. You are doing fun stuff all over the web this week. Gotta go check them all out for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzah Julie! You did great with that sketch! I always have trouble using multiple photos on one layout. I'm in ooh and aah over this layout!!! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are those feathers???!!! So cool! Love your multi-photo layout! She looks so sweet in those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that lo, great way to usr the sketch!! Love the pics!! And Brookie and Adam are so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are my favorite Brookie-photos, I LOVE her hair!!!! You made a GREAT layout (again!!), Julie!
    And you are so fortunate that Adam and Brooke have such a great relationship!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful layout for a beautiful little princess! The photos of Brookie and Adam are always so sweet, it must be great to have such a loving big brother to look after her :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout Julie!! Hooray for awesome big brothers!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just loving your stuff sweetie.....just haven't the time that I used to have for blog hopping...sorry love....but sometimes I get here to see what you have been up to!! Have a sunny day and remember to smile...it will lighten your load and brighten somebody else s day too!!
    Kathie(Australia)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I understand you for being grateful for the relationship between the kids!
    I just love that lo of yours! all the photos and the godies on it.... fabie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yes I agree. My kiddos are 12 years apart and oh the love. It's bliss. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH I really love this LO! Very beautiful. I will say you are lucky they have such a wonderful relationship. I love my daughter (13) but she does not seem to appreciate her siblings like Adam does Brookie! Your kids are wonderful, with such a big age difference I think that is fabulous they are close. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE your Sketchy Thursday layout! Great snaps of Brookie in her Belle outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very sweet and lovely layout of Brookie and Daddy... nice one Julie...Precious too..xoxo

    Bliss!!! Brookie and Adam... Precious photo of them...xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so sweet and very pretty, look at all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that adorable LO...such a great multiple-photo sketch! May have to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful!!! is all I can say.... love those photos!!! it's amazing!!!
    {{hugs}}Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. So sweet! And I love your take on the challenge...I tried it the other day, and just couldn't get anything together. Try, try again, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love love love that layout - the photo collage is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)