Sunday, October 10, 2010

*one of the items I will have in the craft fair...all thanks to Mel and Krista* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all.....

first and foremost...I want to thank everyone for their support while I will be busy this month due to Brookie's tonsil's being taken out this past Thursday :):):):):) She is doing a little better today...but still not eating a lot :( hopefully soon that will change :):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share an item that I will be selling at a craft fair next month (note to self- send krista, valerie, antonia and heidi updated info on such craft fair...lol!) I saw something like this on Mel's blog last week... squealed with delight over it...and asked her if I could lift it for the craft fair (cuz Mel is one of my scrappy crushes you know!)...and she emailed me and SAID YES!! YAY! Thanks Mel!!! And I have to give a shout out to my good friend Krista (another one of my scrappy crushes...I seriously would be lost without her talent!!) (ohhhhhhhh and Mel is Krista's husbands name...but that is NOT the same Mel that I got this idea from! LOL) ......for Krista helped me learn how to make the apples and she made the adorable tags on the side! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)










And Sherry and her sweet granddaughter Destiny stopped by yesterday with some get well goodies for Brookie (including TWO new hats! YAY!) Thanks Sherry and Destiny! :):):):):):):):):):) Brookie loves her presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I loved that Destiny was reading to Brookie :)


And usually our doggy, Mr. Dandy will NOT get on the couch unless he thinks one of us isn't looking....but look who has become extra protective of Miss Brookie since she got her tonsils out.. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by..I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! so super stinkin' cool & cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love that Dandy is "watching over" Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great apple container..isn't it funny how dogs can sense when someone is down and they give their comfort? SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVVEEE the way your apple container came out!! SO cute and glad Brookie is feeling a little better...hopefully with Mr. Dandy's TLC she will be feeling top-notch super quick. Give her a big ((((HUG))) from me. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the apple container looks great.... It's nice to see Brookie has accompany....

    Yup... dog is smart enough to sense... it's really cute...sweet pictures...

    Hopefully Brookie will get back her appetite... poor baby...

    take care my friend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I bet those go quick! Super cute!

    Brookie looks so sweet in her jammas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!
    Brookie definitely needs her rest!!!! Hope she feels better soon!
    Hugs and kisses,
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that she's doing great!!!

    That apple bowl is the cutest darn thing I've seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie...stopping by today to catch up on Sat/Sun posts. Glad Brookie is going well. I'm glad you're finding balance...whatever that means to you...100 things or 10 things....as long as it works for you.!! Take care sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!!! Good luck with your craft fair! I am itching to go to a few of those since fall is here.....and so glad Miss Brookie is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are motivating me to get moving on some projects for the craft fair!! That apple craft is too cute! Either way, I am totally stopping by to say hi. Hugs to Miss Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh...such a fun craft fair item!!! Yum!!!

    Okay now how sweet is your pup?!! Hope miss brookie feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That craft fair item is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I'm sure it'll do well at the craft fair! :)

    Hugs to Brookie and mommy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that cute little apple container!! Super CUTE!!! Now I'm craving carmel apples! LOL!! (=
    Hope your little one continues to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous craft fair item! Beautiful!So glad Brookie is doing a bit better!
    Love Mr Dandy wathing over her..how sweet!
    Our Dusty is always lying on the couch ;) Spoiled dog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, deliscious project Julie!!!!!!
    I'm happy Brokkie feels better every day more! And Mr. Dandy knows well what a treasuere you have!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhh, what a wonderful autumn project, perfect for the fair!!! And wohooo for presents for Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Julie, I've been without a computer for a while, so I've missed the part of Brookie having her tonsils out. It's a bit late, I know, but give her lots of hugs and kisses from me, okay?!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot! Now I am craving caramel apples!!!!!!!!! JUST YUMMY!!!

    So glad Brookie is doing better and that she has a protector!!!! SO SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, how cute are those lil girls! I hope Brookie is feeling better! and Mr Dandy is TOO cute! Our Miley does the same, especially when I vacuum, lol! I think she thinkgs that I may suck up one of the kids, LOL!
    Adorable tin of apple-licious goodies! It's sure to sell :)
    Enjoy!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brookie and Mr Dandy are adorable!!!!
    Okay loving the apples. I might need to do a trip to Arizona so I can purchase one???? : )
    Such a fabulous idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful & cheerful apple container you've made! I love those glittered apples!
    I'm so glad Brookie is feeling a little better. One day at a time, and she'll be fine. Especially with such lovely 'get well' presents and an excelent watcher...
    Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the apple basket! And how sweet of Mr. Dandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that applebowl, I realy want to try to make caramel apples this year (never did that)!! And how sweet is mr. Dandy looking after Brookie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute apple basket!
    Been thinking of Brookie and hoping she is having a quick recovery! Love Mr. Dandy protecting her!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the sweets... just adorable... and glad soooooo glad Brookie is doing better... and mr. dandy... too sweet!!! have a lovely day!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute about Mr. Dandy. Poor Brookie. I feel so bad for her. I hope she's all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a good boy Mr. Dandy is! I hope he got a treat for all his hard work watching Brookie :) I hope she's feeling better now!! Cute apples too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)