Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy FOURTH Birthday to Brookie! E.A.D. Designs! And Bowling 4 the Cure! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


I know Brookie wanted to do the post today, being HER birthday and all.....but she TOLD me that she doesn't know how to add Mommy's art in here...so she said it was okay for me to do the post! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooo YES! Four years ago today my baby girl was born :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
*sigh* here she is at one day old! All 7 pounds 11 ounces of her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

(And for those that are new to visiting me... those red spots on her are the Port Wine Stains (also known as "angel kisses") that she was born with...she has had 12 laser surgeries to date to remove them) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And this one is when Brookie was 2 months old...and this one is a SPECIAL share for Diana F! :):):):):):):) This is a little outfit that my Aunt Mary got for Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here she is TODAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) (Well....okay the photo is from YESTERDAY...but TRUST me...she is a BEAR in the mornings...you sooooooooo wouldn't be "awwww look at cute brookie" if I showed a photo of her in the morning! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! Mama and Daddy and Abum (that's Brookie speak for her brother Adam! LOL!) LOVEEEEEEEEE you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And today I am also going to be sharing some E.A.D. designs projects that I have made for their blog hop today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (I have the blog hop order listed below...it is officially starting at 10AM EST!) :):):):):):):)





Today's theme is Family/Thankful... and I have made two cards and a lo! :):):):):):):):):):):) Seriously, E.A.D. designs vinyl stickers are AMAZING and sooooooooooooo easy to work with! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is my lo!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  


 


*look at that YUMMY title! I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEEE with E.A.D.!!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here are my two cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
(the background paper is Nikki Sivils "Tree Love") :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Soooooooo I didn't make any cards on the actual "World Card Making Day"....but I have been pumping them out like crazy in this past week!!! Seriously... I have made probably 20 cards!!! YES! 20!!! GO JULIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here are some quick Halloween cards I made for some friends using E.A.D. designs Halloween "Stickerz" and Nikki Sivils "Boo-tiful" line! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And here is your E.A.D. designs blog hop order for today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Amy C.


And I wanted to share some photos from an event we went to yesterday...some of you might remember me showing a decorated bowling pin that Adam made.... well that was for the charity that my Mother-in-law Sue and her BFF Peggy run every year, "Bowling 4 the Cure" ... and today was the event! :):):):):) Daddy bowled, and Adam and Brookie helped out with the raffle prizes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  (PS...this might be the last year for this event due to health reasons... so if you can.. click on the link... donations are always appreciated!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is my Peggy and my Mother-in-law Sue! (which btw....YESTERDAY was Sue's BIRTHDAY!! Yep...her and Brookie are one day apart!) :):):):):):):):):):):)


We had lunch in the bowling alley's cafe! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



The restaurant staff found out that it was Nana Sue's and Brookie's birthdays...so they brought them ice cream sundaes and sang to them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And then Brookie, Papa and I went exploring around the lake behind the bowling alley! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And I all ready showed last week the one bowling pin that Adam decorated...well HE decorated another one... this time a CLOWN!!! And MAMA (that's ME!) was the winning bidder!!! YAY!!! :):):):):) Here is Adam and his CLOWN creation! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by... I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


60 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Brookie. I hope she enjoys her special day : )
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Brookie, such a cute baby. It all goes by so quickly.

    i know she will have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES BROOKIE! I hope you enjoy your day!!!

    Great projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooooo cool that your Brookie and my Renny share the same birthday!! Very very coool! I love the pictures of her as a baby... she's so beautiful.

    The layouts and cards are fabulous, and now I want a sundae from seeing the birthday sundae from the bowling alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What an awesome post! Happy Birthday to Brookie! What a cutie! And you sure did come in with a bang at EAD! Your cards and LO are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone in Brockport, NY loves Brookie, too!!! Great share, Julie!! And I am loving that you made sooooo many cards!! You've turned a new corner, my dear. They are addictive, I warned ya! :) Happy BDay to Miss Brookie and love the crafty stuff today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot woot...happy birthday brookie!!!!!!!

    Sooo glad that we're on the same design team this month:) Couldn't be happier that you are guest dt'ing over at EAD Designs!!! Check out you and all of your CARDS!!!!!!!! You-go-girl!!!!!

    Fabbie pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those sweet photos of Brookie! I have a niece on my husband's side of the family that has angel's kisses. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! :-)

    Great layout!
    Sounds like a good cause--bowling can be fun! I'ts been years!

    Loved all of your photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Brookie!

    And wonderful work Jullie you always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to the cutest 4 year old!

    What a great cause to play for. Yeah for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, she is four!! What a cutie pie. I love those baby pics:) And I love your designs...you are getting really great with cards, and you say you weren't a card person!! I love all the pics....fun!!!
    Love, Jess

    Tell Brookie me and the kids say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Brookie!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!! Love the pictures!!! What a cutie!!! Love your work dear friend!!! You always rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Brookie!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!! Love the pictures!!! What a cutie!!! Love your work dear friend!!! You always rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, Happy Birthday Brookie!!!! You already had a GREAT party, I saw the pictures in yesterday's blogpost! And so many presents....wow!!

    LOVE your layouts and cards, Julie!
    Thanks for posting all these wonderful pictures!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun age our little ones are! LOVE it! And you have been BUSY with all those crafty projects!!! Glad to see you guys all had a good time bowling for a cure :) Have a great week Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday Brookie!!! Such a cute baby!!! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy Moly, look at all those cards! Love 'em!!! But especially love th baby Brookie photos! Happy Birthday Brookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! Your projects are so great! We are so glad to have you as our guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Brookie!! Lots of GREAT pictures!!! (= Looks like you've been busy!! Great layouts and fun cards!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! Wow Julie!!! Your projects are all absolutely amazing! You've certainly been busy! We're so happy to have you with E.A.D. Designs this month!!! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday Brookie! Have a wonderful, terrific, spoiled day!! *hugs*

    Love all the art and pics Julie!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic!! What sweet kids and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!! Glad to see your work in the EAD hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday! FUN FUN creations!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Brookie!!!! :):):) Hope you had a wonderful day! Oh my goodness what a cute baby Brookie was! :) Love the layout and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know I've told you this before but I just love your family and how much they do together!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy happy happy happy to Miss Brookie and many many more!!! Love this pix and also your wonderful layout! So you're a bowler too now - I thought Brian was the bowler! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday to Brookie. Bowling pin winner..Yea momma!! (I'd have bid on that one too..it's awesome!!) -- Layouts, cards & photos are all awesome. .. OK, which bowling alley around here has a lake behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  28. HAPPY OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY TODAY Brookie, and wow it looks like 4 days of celebrating your 4 years. How much fun does bowling look and wow that decorated pin looks awesome, Nate will love these photos and especially that gorgeous pink dress you are wearing, is that Dora? BTW I love those vinyl stickers, makes great headings tell mummy, she must be a fast scrapper 20 cards, wow I don't make this amount.....well.......never actually.lol Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday to your Brookie..
    WOW all your projects are super cute....Thanks so much for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday Brookie!! love all the crafty stuff and the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy birthday, what an adorable beautiful girl you are. Cherylann

    ReplyDelete
  32. HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!
    Looks like it was a splendid birthday indeed!!!!
    Also looks like you have all been busy, which is also splendid!! LOVE the creations and photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday Brookie... :) gorgeous photos....

    beautiful layouts and cute cards Julie....xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. happy 4th birthday brookie!! you are a doll, and i can't wait for the next time we get to play! :)

    hopefully, we'll see each other next year! tell momma that she has to fly out! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  35. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brookie! Looks like you had another fun celebration! Yay for you!

    Congrats again, Julie, for guest designing at EAD! Love your LO & your cute, cute cards! Especially loving the Halloween cards! Adorable!

    Love the matching black tees! Cute family photos! What a special cause!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yeah... happy birthday Brookie from Jenn!!! Love your pictures... how beautiful you are! Loving that layout and cards Julie... just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Happy Birthday Brookie you big girl!! You are absolutely adoable in your pink outfit from head to toe!! I hope you enjoyed your special day!!

    Great pics from your Bowling event...love the shirts and I am sure you guys had a blast!

    Wow...who ever thought of decorating a bowling pin...you are one talented guy Adam!!

    Great post Julie....enjoy the rest of your week xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy Birthday Brookie! You were an absolutely beautiful baby and a beautiful little girl. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    Great photos at the bowling alley!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy number 4 Brookie! I love the baby pic of her.

    And you my friend are rocking the cards, holy crap! Are you sure this is Julie's blog?! Haha. JK. Sounds like a busy but fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy bday little princess, have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!
    I can see you had so much fun! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Howdy Julie,

    I swear I don't know where you get the energy to do what you do, but I remember having some at one time in my life......;o) I'm just so jealous, and wish I still had some. Tell BrookieWolek that I hope she had the bestest birthday ever, and that I hope to see her again sometime before her next one!

    Love ya'
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  42. happy happy happy happy... birthday BROOKIE... love lve the baby photo... it's adorable!!!! love the cards and lo's... you rock!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  43. Julie---come out and hang with me---then I'll scrap it!! heheh. I know it's beautiful paper--but I just don't have the skills!!!! That's where you come in...so come on over

    ReplyDelete
  44. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!!! LOVE the bowling pin too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOKKKKKKIEEEEEE!!!! Happy Happy Birthday {and one day}. I swear Julie, I feel like I have watched her grown up! She is just as beautiful and sweet as her momma and I send much love to you all!

    :):):):):):):) (and smilies)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh SHOOT... I am one day late... soooo sorry Brookie! I really wanted to be here on your birthday but I was too busy playing with my own b-day present to be on the Internet... please forgive me??!!! I hope you had a marvelous day, and that the year ahead will be AWESOME!!!! (and say HI to your mom, tell her her artwork rocks, as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  47. (I didn't get to blog hop yesterday so I am sorry to be late) Happy belated Birthday Brookie!!! I hope you had a fabulous day!

    Julie, the LO and cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. LOVE THE LAYOUTS! Love your family!!! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh girl, I turn in to a bawl bag when I look back at baby photos, time goes too fast!! Tell Miss Brookie Happy Birthday, and lots of hugs from us. (And I love the clown bowling pin!!)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy birthday Brookie!! You have grown up to be a young prerty girl! Will there be any post by you sweetie? Miss reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh, I've missed Brookie's birthday, but hey - HAPPY BE-LATED-RTHDAY!
    I'm sure she had the most wonderful party and day!
    Those photos of her are all, but all, so adorable! She's such a cutie pie and you sure sounds like a very proud mom! :))))
    Way to go with all those cards! You've been very busy lately...
    And I love that lo of yours! Wonderful embellishments and the colors you took for the dp is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy Bday Brookie! & good luck on Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aaaawh! Our birthday girl looked soooo cute! And she's been a cutie right from the start! :)

    Happy b-day Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh wow. I love these photo's! Look at that sweet little Brookie!
    Loving the out day pics too! looks like you had a wonderful day!
    Beautiful layout Julie! And man, you are rocking those cards!!!LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Happy beltated birthday Brookie, I can see you had a wondrfull time!!!! Love all the pics in this post, Julie you have an amazing fam, yiu must be so proud!!! Loving the cards and the lo as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy birthday, Brookie! Looks like you had fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Aww little baby Brookie. I might die from the cuteness. Little babies with those headbands kill me! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  58. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!! (Love your baby picture!)
    Cute layout Julie! And I do love those stickers!! TFS with me!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Awwww.... Happy birthday (belated of course!) to sweet Brookie!! Looks like she had a great one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)