Friday, August 13, 2010

*what are these connected to......??* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



A little project that I call..."From Grandma's Kitchen".... and its my latest project (that I am YAY! quite proud of.....) that I have posted over on the Blue Moon DT Blog.....I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeee if you came over and saw the rest of my project! :):):):):):):) Those are pieces from my Grandma's silverware set ...just in case you were wondering :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for the support... I really really really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  Since I only have a sneak on here.... I have turned the comments off, so you don't have to comment twice :):):):):):):):):) Hope everyone has a FAB WEEKEND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)