Thursday, August 5, 2010

*my family ... my life* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


Thanks for the love yesterday on my Kodak lo and the card I made!! I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):) I wanted to share some more lo's with you today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First...I want to share this weeks Sketchy Thursdays!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this SKETCH!!! Soooooooooooo fun!! Here is our sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





I used the July ScrapbookCircle.com kit on this lo!!! I loveeeeeee this kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And the next LO I want to share is for this weeks Scrapping the Music!! Its the first week of August... so it is movie theme song week again!! And this week we have... Let Go by Frou Frou (from Garden State)!!!!! Soooooooooooo FUN!!! :):):):):):):):):) I chose the word..."JUMP" from the song...and thought it was PERFECT for this photo of Brookie jumping in one of those inflatable blow up jumpy thingys!! (LOL! Don't you just loveeeeeeeee my technical word for that!?!?!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 


I used the August ScrapbookCircle.com kit on this lo... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the fun colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And speaking of ScrapbookCircle.com....today is MY FIRST day to post over on their blog!!! I am showing my "JUMP" lo on there!!! Soooooooooooo nervous!!! Soooooo if you have a moment... I would appreciate the support on their blog... RIGHT HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

And I got an award from Carin and Li-Bee-Ti!!! Thanks girls!!!! With this award I need to tell SEVEN things about ME that you may not know! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1) Ok....people that haven't MET me IRL (and for those that have...or least have spoken with me on the phone...can back me up on this one!) always think that because of the way I 'talk' online, that I am going to have a HIGH pitched voice when they finally meet/talk to me IRL....wellllllllllllllllllllllllll... I don't!!! LOL!! I actually have a DEEP voice! LOL :):):):):):):):):) But...the peeps that have met me can again back me up on this....I really DO TALK like I 'talk' online....JUST in a DEEPER tone than peeps expect! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
2) I met Brian at work! :)  I swore and swore that I would never ever date anyone in the workplace...but there he was... and the rest as they say is history! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
3) I have a CANDLE obsession (ALMOST as big as my scrappy obsession...if that tells you anything! LOL!)... my FAVE is Gold Canyon Candles Baking Collection candles...YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
4) I am obsessed with re-arranging things in my home! A little OCD I know....but I get bored with everything looking the same way all the time...soooooo I am always moving stuff around! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
5) You all know that I am TWILIGHT obsessed....but did you know that I own the Edward and Bella dolls??? (Not Jacob...nope! LOL!) and I own their candy bars, Sweet-tarts, a Magnet puzzle, Burger King toys that were released for the Eclipse movie..AND EDWARD BAND-AIDS!!! ... Yes, you may call me Julie..The Twilight Obsessed One! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
6)  I do not like left overs! UGH... I really have to be desperate to eat any left overs!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):) 
7)  Everyone thinks that I never sleep (close...lol...but I do sleep!!) because I seem to always be on the computer... lol...not true... and everyone wonders how I can get sooooooo much done... welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll here are some of my secrets.... :)
* I usually make a lo in about 30 minutes! :)
* I only sleep about 4-5 hours a night! :)
* I have the type of brain that remembers ALMOST everything... I can read something, see something and it is pretty much there till the end of time! (True story...FAVE THINGS recently had a challenge about FAVE SHOES...I remembered that ohhhhhh about a year ago... my friend Kimmy had done a lo with her Converse kicks...and sooooooooo I sent her a message saying......"Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah... you need to enter our challenge with THAT LO!!"....  ...back me up here Kimmy...TRUE STORY, right??? I just remember things...LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):)
 * I type about 60 words a minute (And that is with only using my ring finger on my right hand...as that is the only finger I have feeling in on that hand!)! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
* Even though I have been asked if my smileys are pre-programmed into my keyboard.....nope....they are all typed by me every time you see them..I have pretty much worn out those keys on EVERY keyboard I have ever used!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
*And my last secret on how I can get so much done...lol lol lol...I am the queen of multi-tasking...I can be blog hopping, making a lo, watching a tv show and hear all the conversations that are going on in my family all at the same time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooo there you have it... some of my little secrets about me :):):):):):):):):):):)

I want to pass this on to my fellow Sketchy Thursdays DT gals! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

Thanks for stopping by... I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

38 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all those tips and secrets - I feel like I know you better now - Oh and TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Wow, I feel like I know you now! Beautiful layouts. Congrats, too, on the sewing frame (whaddya call it?). Love your bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, both of them. So fun and bright and happy!!! And thanks for sharing, it was so much fun reading about your obsessions and more... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha...I love your 7 facts...chuckled all the way through it...funny story about your voice...my kids always say that when I'm being polite I have a higher pitched voice...I guess in comparison to when I'm going "Momma Hulk" on them? LOL...

    30 minutes for a layout?? Incredible!!!!! I love the ones for today....soooooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layouts :) wow, secrets, secrets queen of multi-tasking :) nice to know you more.
    Have a good day
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. love what you did with the sketch!!!!! gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I loved learning more about you. Twilight obsessed.....hmmm?? Who woulda though eh?! Just kidding! LOL about the multi tasking - I do that too. Love these layouts. The photo on the Jump page is sooo sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pages missy j2 loved reading your award answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Julie!! Loved reading your 7 facts .. can't believe you type each smiley each and EVERY time! Love that you do though!! :):):):):):)
    Great LO's love those cork embellies form PP right?? Will pop over to ScrapbookCircle & say hello! Thanks too for all your lovely comments you leave for me ... they always make me smile! thanks I really appreciate it W xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coolness!--about you

    Love the new sketch! Your LOs are great! I love the bright colors in the 2nd one! The first one has awesome photos! Love the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, I loved reading your secrets list! Thanks for sharing! :D Your Jump lo is darling, I'm off to leave a comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I love your lo's and I love the STsketch!!! And I loved reading your secrets!! I hate left overs as well (always through them in the bin when hubby isn't watching) and I multitask, but making a lo's takes me way more than 30min.!!!!
    I am of to read your blogpost!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have to admit i have wondered how you get so much done - i got tired just reading about! you amaze me! love the LOs and bright cheerful colors - looks like a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok...saw you lo at ST this morning before I got over to visit you.... LOVE it!!! and girlie....I LOVED reading about you. Can't wait to meet you IRL....(I have #1 too) -- people call me SIR on the phone... that can be annoying or fun depending on what kind of mood I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Beautiful! Sorry I have been a bad blogger, but I have not had the time, or enough worth posting about!
    Serious bridesmaidzilla drama going on out here! Love these layouts! I have some jump house pics I should print and scrap and you gave me a great idea!! Hope you are all enjoying your hot summer and remember you can always reach me on facebook, email or text! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so funny, julie. what a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy moly woman. i just learned tons about you. i didn't know that you didn't like leftovers?! wth?! i LOVE THEM! :)

    and candles... i didn't know that you loved them that much. lol.

    i always love learning about miss julie! can you type out 7 more things about you?! LOL.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the layouts, and you are the QUEEN of multi-tasking. I love your facts about you...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous work Julie!! I especially LOVE the "jump" layout!! Those colors and that photo.... brilliant!!
    And I loved to read more about you and your "secrets"....

    ReplyDelete
  20. GORGEOUS layouts, Julie!!! LOVE the colors of the JUMP page!!
    And oh...I love to read all those little secrets about you! Although...secrets...I don't know if you have any, you're always an open book! Only your birthday....that's still a BIG SECRET.. ;-)

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adore the Lo's...tooooo cute and I loved reading the list...So now you have to call me so I can hear that voice...I MEAN IT!!!! :-)

    Love ya girlie and wishing you the best day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm lauging at how similar we are! I met Nate at work after I had sworn I'd never date a coworker, I HATE leftovers, I LOVE Gold Canyon Candles (my mom sells them), and I only sleep about 5-6 hours a night. Crazy how many things on the list match up! :)

    Thanks for picking us ST girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pages are fantastic! Love 'em! And I wasn't aware that you sleep either! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. BAHAHAHAHA! What a great post Julie! You are soooo freaking funny! I love the bit about your deep voice lol!!!!!!
    Loving those LO's! I am soooo in love with cork! Pink Paislee rocks!
    Off to see your post on Scrapbook Circle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the fun facts!! I left a comment on your DT post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. great layout. Twilight bandaids hehe love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling LO's, Julie! I'm loving that sketch, too... may have to play along!

    Yes, you have a deep voice, but a good one! And I met Bob at work, too. He was my boss. Now, I'm the boss... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love love love! What great LO's!! And i LOVE Twilight too!!! :D :D :D But i dont own stuff like that LMAO! :) :) :) your a crazy fan!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful LOs... love them both!!!....great and beautiful pictures too....the colors used too...bright and happy!!!

    YOU are indeed a Supewoman!!!.... Now I know...he he....I love reading the 7 input... funny...gal!!!....he he...talking about multi-tasking ... hmmm I think most women are born like that....30 mins one LO...awesome!!!..xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. So funny!!! Fabulous LO's. Love the picture of Brookie jumping and the colors. The LO of your fam is great!!! I can't wait to do this sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great LO's!!!!

    Love that 7 things list...well all but #5!!!!! ;P (you know I'm not a fan...I know, I know, I am probably considered unAmerican in some circles!!!)

    Love ya anyway Ms. Twilight obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yup, totally true!!

    **feels all special she got a mention in the Julie Blog!** :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love what you've did with the sketch, and the jumping one is great love the bright red! Congrats on your award girl!

    ReplyDelete
  34. holy moly i soo wish that i could multi task like you, i must use you as my inspiration!!!
    i must admit that i thought you would have a high pitched voice when i met you too but you DO talk just like you do online. youre so happy and friendly! :) I wish i could have talked to you more!
    i adore your scrapbook circle layouts!! fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fab layouts!!! Love your family one! and Jump is perfect! Love the bright colors!
    And, OME!!! We're are so twins seperated at birth! LOL! I LOVE Edward, Twilight and all things Sparkly!!! I have the dolls, posters (hubs only lets me hang the calendar, lol) and everything you can imagine! I don't have a finished scrapbook of my kids, but I have one about Twilight, one of the Cullens and one documenting all of their CARS! LOL! I know, bad mommy, but awesome Twilight fan, right?! ;)
    People think that I don't sleep either, I have the same times and sleep pattern as you do!
    One thing that's different is that IRL I am totally a laid-back, relaxed and quiet kind of person! I just let it all out on my blog and scrappiness ;)

    Thanks soooo much for sharing some of you here today!!! I hope you're enjoying your weekend with your precious family :*)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great layouts, all vibrant and great colors.
    Thank you for sharing all those secrets ;-)
    Wishing you a creative week.
    Hug, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, you're such a funny girl, and I just had to add lots of :):):):):):):)....
    It was great to read those 7 facts about you, and WOW! I'm so impressed about making a lo in 30 min!!! I really should try it.
    Your LOs are both great! The photos of the first one are so sweet and I love the papers you used. That clock is gorgeous!
    And the second lo is so brightful and cheerful. The photo is adorable (okay, your daughter is adorable, so no wonder the photo too... :)).
    Thanks for sharing and for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  38. it's so fun finding out more things about you... and I love leftovers... I always think they are better the next day.... fab layouts... you knocked it out of the park again!!! love it!!{{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)