Friday, August 20, 2010

*A little sneaky* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all.....

today is my day to post over on the Blue Moon DT Blog :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And here is a little sneaky poo of one of the lo's I am showing over there today....using some YUMMY MELISSA FRANCES goodies!!! *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yep....you guessed it...that's a little ME and a little Mini-Me AKA Brookie :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is a little sneak of my second lo I am showing over there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I would really appreciate it if you would head on over and see what I have to share.......RIGHT HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And one last quick share... paper clouds and the real ones too....I just love them... *sigh* here is the gorgeous one I got to see after work today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks sooooooooo much everyone... I really appreciate it! I hope everyone has a FAB FRIDAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. it's scary how much she looks like you! LOL Such a cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you too Julie!!!! Off to check the Bluemoon DT post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Your sneaks are so cute! tks for share us! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie,

    I love the clouds, too! Aren't we lucky to live in a state where we get them so frequently, and there's no tall buildings or huge trees to block our views? You are one busy lady.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Julie,
    What cute photos - you do have a gorgeous little one.
    Enjoy your weekend - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Julie. Gorgeous little Brookie brightens up any layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photo from the sky! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layouts Julie!! I love puffy white clouds too... gorgeous picture!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And OMG!!!! You and I have to same favorite movie quote!!!!! For the longest time it was on my myspace page.... and I think my facebook page. Not sure if I ever took it off my myspace... I haven't been there in AGES!! And I changed my facebook to a quote from Christopher Reeves a few years back. Kinda random, but I was just looking around your pages and I had to tell you!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always drawn to pictures of the sky...and love the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW those clouds look like candy, gorgeous!! And wow she is you mini me isn't she!! I am off to take a look!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it wasn't for your outfit (shoes) in the pic, I wouldn't have known it wasn't Brookie right away. The resemblance is UNCANNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts... I left ya some love at BM :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just commented over BM blog, but I'll say it here too - Great layouts, Julie!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so much alike eh....darling pictures Julie.... and not forgetting fabulous LO...xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brookie is TOTALLY a mini-you!! Pretty cloud shot. It's funny that we can be so mesmerized with clouds (or any weather phenomena aside from heat) living in AZ since our skies are usually "severe clear" :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeay for sneaks, Yeay for blogs, Yeay for blue skies with white clouds and Yeay for you! I wish you a sunny, blue skied with little clouds, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE that pic of Brookie! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello darling...tkx a lotttt for visiting my blog and leaving that words! It really means a lot to me! It's and honor to have you there! Now let's wait the Sketch Thursday results...OMG...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those clustered embellies, Julie - yum!!! And a real look-alike, for sure!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love you and mini-you! So cute! Those sneaks are looking good Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i know it's been said but holy cow! brookies looks exactly like you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the the photos of Brookie... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)