Sunday, August 15, 2010

*4 million different titles came to me for this post* :):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all...


I don't think blogger would have let me type all of this as a title........
"Look DEANA...I learned how to make pinwheels from your tutorial"
"I guess I'm in a Sepia kinda mood"
"Friends 4-ever"
"Sunday"
"Learning how to Jump Rope"
"Wow...I have just made my new FAVEST LO ever"
Really....all these blog post titles were running through my head! LOL! Yes, I know I have a strange and weird mind like that! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last night I was over at a friends house helping her set up her blog...and then we scrapped after that....and at first I was gonna work on this long list of stuff I need to get done...and I said...."Eh...nope...I am just gonna play tonight!" And play I did :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooo going with the above titles I came up with....lol....my first LO I made is of Brookie waiting in the doorway for her BFF Erika to come over and play...and she is holding a pinwheel...so I was bound and determined to learn how to make these CUTE pinwheels I have been seeing EVERYWHERE....and Deana had a posted a how-to on Nikki Sivils blog awhile ago...and I found it ... and TA-DA!!! I made them! YAY me...and everyone is right...they are super easy and super FUN to make! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









Ok....this next lo kinda goes with the above lo and my possible blog title of ...."I guess I'm in a Sepia kind of mood"....ohhhhhhhhhhh and this one also fits under, "Wow...I have just made my FAVEST LO ever!" lol lol lol...sooooooo this one I made first last night...and it took me all of 15 minutes!!! And its my new all time FAVE I have ever made!! I really LOVE it!!! I love when that happens! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And my next lo goes with my possible blog post title of "Friends 4-ever!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This one I used an older kit that I got from NoelMignon.com and I added those GORGEOUS lace/felt flowers that I got from Tessa's Etsy shop! LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And this last lo I made wasn't made last night...as it is for our latest challenge that went live today over on "These are a Few of My Favorite Things" and this time we want to know your FAVE DAY of the week!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!! LOVE THIS!!! And my day is Sunday!!! That is the day that the whole family gets together for dinner...the in-laws, my folks and sometimes even some friends come over too!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And in case you are wondering ... that photo was last Sundays dessert....Strawberry Bundt cake!! YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This time our challenge is being sponsored by "My Paper Tree House"....they are offering the winner their AUGUST KIT!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

 





And before I head out.... wanted to share the last possible blog post title from above..."Learning to Jump Rope".....Brookie got a Tinkerbell jump rope the other day...and she has been trying to learn how to use it....ohhhhhhhhhhhh and side bar....she tells me..."Mama...be CAREFUL with my jump rope...its an OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT for Tinkerbell!".....where does she come up with this stuff???? really??? LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Then I say to her..."Pose for me like you did at school"....and look......lol lol lol...again people..I am NOT making this stuff up! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by....I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

44 comments:

  1. OMG- I LOVE THESE PAGES!!!!!!!!!! THEY JUST POP!!!!!!!!! How do you photograph your LO's? They look so bright and fun!!!!!!!! TFS! You know I love ya!!
    XOXO_SJ

    P.s.- I may just leave your blog up to finish listening to Shakira :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What can I say after all this - stunning work!!! LOVE the pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh must of been a pink day for you! loving it as always! love the pinwheels, they are subtle with the colorful backround so it kind makes you do a double take. Great pics of your brookie!

    I like the one with her and Adam they look like they have a great relationship which is awesome.

    kids say the darnest things I love that makes great pages!

    Wow only took you 15 minutes to do one layout. I swear you should write a book on how to work, have 2 children, husband, and a dog and be able to do 3 layouts in one day! I still don't know how you do it. I feel I have no time to scrapbook yet I know that's not true..... anyways luv ya Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much to comment on. I better just start at the top and go down. Love the pinwheels, LOVE the picture!!! Your new fav is fab. Sometimes the paper just dictates the LO. Friends 4 ever is so stinkin cute! Love all the felt embelishments. The Sunday LO is beautiful... that cake looks soooooo good! Oh and I love how Brookie poses, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie!!! Girly!!!! OHMYGOSH! I just love em all!! The one with the pinwheels is super cute, the photo is to die for!!......I haven't tried those yet.....I'm in the mood to play today so maybe.....and the sepia one....holy cow!!!! I totally dig that! Isn't it funny how the ones that come together the quickest, without us overthinking them always turn out the best? I just love the paint splotches on it! I think friends forever is my fave cuz I just love the colors, the photo, the little felties.....CUTENESS!!!!! And the fave things LO......I saw this one when I was up at 4am unable to sleep.....what a wonderful tradition for your family....I'd run like H- E-double hockey sticks if my family were to get together like that......seriously, it be like a really bad uncensored episode of Springer.....lol. I am gonna ahve to play this month....just cuz I love the theme!!

    Good thing blogger doesn't limit room on comments.....lol. I have the same problem you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo much beauty and fun stuff in one post... where to begin??? LOVE this, all of it, your pages are truly awesome and ohhhhh how wish I could taste that dessert. Yummmmmyyyy! And Brooke... heheee, toooooo cute!!!!! And your new fav for sure is fantastic and how you manage to do such awesomeness in 15 minutes is totally beyond me. have a great remaining Sunday´!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layouts!!!!! what a fun and productive day you must have had - just love all of the happy colors and photos!!! Is the "sepia" one Prima paper - did you cut circles of one of the papers - and what is the hot pink flower? I am just so impressed by all of these layouts = I wanna come and scrap with you! Have a super Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pinwheels!! And all the layouts are great..
    Kids are so funny with what they say:):) I'm starting a journal of the things my kids say!! So much fun:) Have a great Sunday:):)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, as usual! My fave is the PINWHEEL LO! Love the Echo Park and those pinwheels really put a smile on my face! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Licensed for tinkerbell? What a creative girl you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy!! These layouts are AWESOME!! I haven't tried pinwheels yet... they're super cute!! And Brookie is too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, WOW! Your layouts are so stunning and inspiring! So many! Oh my! I can barely create one or two a week! I have a lot of catching up to do, lol! I LOVE the pinwheels! So bright, fun and perfect! and I LOVE those felties and flowers on the 'Friends 4-ever' LO! Such a sweet pic to cherish forever! All of you LOs are fab! Your love just shines thru them all :)
    Hugs to you!, margie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww Julie... you produced a lot of work!! And they all are sooo good!! Can't believe that gorgeous pink one only took you about 15 minutes....
    I just adore the photo of Brookie on the "waiting for Erika" one... So clever of you to use pinwheels on your LO... matches so well with the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness Julie, looooove all the lo's you made and I understand why the sepia one is you fave all time, it's gorgeous!!!! And I so love your lo for these are few!!! Love the fam sundaynight diner, I would love to do that but I am afraid it aint gonna work for us!:(
    Anyway it's great to see yiurs are so nice!!! And what a cutiepie is Brookie, where did she get that so funny!!!! give her a big hug (and I bought het something nice the other day I will send it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pages Julie. You did a great job on those pinwheels. THey look great! licensed tinkerbelle. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i love all of your new and beautiful layouts, i cant believe your new fav only took 15 mins!! :D Adorable pics of brooke learning how to jump rope, she's so cuuuute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh. you were busy. lovin all these layouts. your new fav layout is awesome. i love when a layout comes together so quick like that.

    cute pics of Brookie. I'm sure we will be seeing them on a page soon.

    Have a great Sunday. Hope you are enjoying family day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hee hee!! That is too cute!! Love all your layouts Julie -- all fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of these!! My faves are the first one (lovin pinwheels!) and the last one- yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh they're all so lovely Julie!!! I especially love your "fast LO", that one's really gorgeous!!!!!!
    Have a great Sunday!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so love all of these images. I hope to work on a project later this week.

    You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love these layouts!!!! Your Brookie just has the cutest smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, wow Julie you are fast!! your layouts are gorgeous, love it :) and the phrase "careful with my ...." it's so funny, imagination, love it :)

    have a great week
    MJ
    http://ourfamilycorner.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...lots of great pages! You totally rocked the pinwheels! And, you're little "ham" cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those pinwheels on a layout! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Girlfriend Julie... you are on a roll eh... I love all of your LOs ..Absolutely Gorgeous... AWESOME and so eye-catching too.... and yummy colors ...like candy...how bizarre... me too... just learned and did pinwheels over on Sat afternoon.... I have like 3 Los yet to upload... ...coming here is always FUN!!!..xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julie!!! How have you been? Great post. I hope that Brook has got the jump rope down by now. :) How cute. I love the pinwheels. Sooo cute.
    I hope you have a great week and happy creating,(()) Gail

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brookie's smile just melts my heart. What a dollface!!!!!!!! Your layouts are all so gorgeous Jules. I don't know how you do it. Of all teh scrapbookers in the world, you impress me the most- the volume of beautiful layouts you have created, that aren't all cookie cutter- it just amazes me!
    I still say you need to publish a book!!!!!! I'd buy it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautifulwork--love, love, love the pictures.

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome job on the pinwheels! Yay! So CUTE! Loving all the Echo Park in this post, too! And that bundt cake looks YUMMY! Love that you used a calendar page for that LO... great minds think alike!

    Brookie is the cutest! Love her poses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all of your layouts! The pinwheels are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. ow my ow my...look at all those gorgeous lo's love them, and your story makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all of your layouts Julie!And only 15 minutes?...wow!I love that photo of Brookie waiting for her friend...beautiful!She's just like Sarah Kay ;)
    Loving Brookie with her jump rope..beautiful pictures!And wonderful sunday nights with family!

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow,so beautiful and colorful work julie!!! love it! the photo on the first lo is really gorgeous!!! and the strawberry cake looks very yummy:D

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm loving all of your pinwheels, I need to find a tutorial too! I can totally see why your sepia layout is your new favorite, its awesome! The simplicity and sweet vintage feel make it really pop. :) I LOVE the title on Friends 4Ever and all of the neat colors! I've been brainstorming about making a calendar layout this whole week, yours is great! Your little girl is just too much! She is soo funny and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super fab LO's! I love the "sunday" letters. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG Brookie is sooooooooooooo funny. I can believe that you don't make it up. These kids come up with the funniest things.
    Love, love, love these LO's!!!! The colors are soooooo perfect!!!! Hmmmm I thought the one last week was my fav but now I'm torn on these ones too. Eeek! You rock them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW Julie, love these lo's!!!Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh you did your pinwheel LO!! Looks great ... love the papers!!! Nice to know I gave you a little push to get that one done LOL!!!
    Love the pink LO just gorgeous and those photos of Brookie ... what can I say ... what a star!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  40. What I really enjoy is your creativity and how you never hesitate to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  41. love all of these, of course, but that prima one is one of MY all time faves now, too. GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love, love, love the pinwheel layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. love everything!!!!! and your fav lo is soooooooo special... it will always be remembered not only because of having them... but because of this page... wonderful!!! I love traditions!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)