Tuesday, July 13, 2010

*Who am I showcasing today???* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......


Every month I have one of the funnest jobs by scouring blogs and online galleries to look for people who are using Nikki Sivils' papers and embellies and every month I get to showcase them on her blog!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And I want to thank fellow Nikki DT members and my friends that know that I do this and point me in the direction of peeps that are using Nikki's products... I really appreciate it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This month I am showing SIX different artists that have used a variety of Nikki's papers and embellies...I would sooooooooooo LOVE it if you could head over to Nikki's blog and take a look at the beauties that I have found to showcase this month!!!!! Head over HERE HERE HERE to take a look! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And if you are interested in being showcased on Nikki's blog.... you have to have a lo, a card or an altered item using at least 80% of Nikki's products... and email it to me at bmwgirl@cox.net ...... Can't wait to see what you create!!!! For this post...since I am not showing anything on my blog today...I have turned off the comments on here.... thanks for stopping by and thanks for the support on Nikki's blog....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)