Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hi...its me Brookie...can someone tell me when its Thursday??? :):):)

hi everyone....

its me brookie and i wanted to ask anyone if they know when thursday is??? I saw this really cool commercial on TV about this really cool place called Disneyland (really....it looks sooooooooo cool....like all the Princesses of the world LIVE THERE and EVERYTHING!!!)....and I asked Mama and Daddy if i can go there...and they told me in the S-P-R-I-N-G-T-I-M-E....and i am pretty sure that means thursday....so that means i am going there then, right?????? :):):):):):):):):):):) I really want to meet all the Princesses of the world....and i just KNOW they live there! So, can you tell me??? And anyone want to come with me??? according to Mama and Daddy, i will run you all over the place ... but *whatev*....i am THREE....what do you want from me! hehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

i wanted to show you some photos of some get well gifts i have gotten this week!!! Mama read to me all the get well wishes you all wrote me...and i want to thank everyone for being so nice...my doctor...doctor handsome is really nice and i know he gives me my spots to help my skin! :):):):):):):):):) ohhhhhhh and i wanted to give a little explanation (mama says they call it a D-I-S-C-L-O-S-U-R-E....but *whatev* that's a BIG word you know....soooooo i like my word better...hehehehhehehehe)....my hair doesn't always look this bad...its driving me crazy...mama and daddy have to put this cream stuff all over my spots and it does some crazy stuff to my hair!! :)

first...I got a card, BARBIE stickers (she ROCKS you know!!) and some spending money from my uncle tom and aunt vickie! Thanks! I loved my card, my stickers....and mama and daddy took me to the store last night and i got me a Woody and Jesse dolls from Toy Story 3!!! I loved that movie ... and now they can play with the Buzz that Abum gave me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And then my new friend nate got me some of those WAYYYYYYYYYYYY cool silly bandz and his Mama diana made me a card! thanks guys! i love love love them! :):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhh and i almost forgot....mama and me (welllllll.....*whatev* daddy was there too....i just know mama and me made a big deal about this!! hehehehehehe!).....saw some really awesome things in the sky last night....the sun was coming through some clouds and then we saw an AWESOME RAINBOW!! it was SO BIG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Oh....oh...oh....and look what mama found for me and abum at the store last night!!! omygoodness its Toy Story 3 POPCORN!!! So fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


and then today (i hope its not thursday...cuz then i should have been at disneyland...you all would tell me, right????)....i got to go to my best friend erika's sisters birthday party!!! :):):):):):):):):)
here is me all dressed up for her party! :)

while we were there....we had fruit......


and lunch......

and SWIMMING!! I had sooooooooooooooo MUCH fun! :):):):):):)










abum is sooooooooooo silly.....


daddy throwing me in the air! LOVED that! :):):):):):)


me, daddy and my BFF Erika and her Papa! :)


me and erika! :)


and me and erika playing with her goggles! :)




then we got to have cake...it was YUMMY! :):):):)




and then me and my bff erika played around and chased her papa! :):):):):)




it was a really awesome day!!! And so i gotta go....cuz now i am tired....being 3 isn't easy you know....we need naps and all that.... but again....don't forget to tell me when S-P-R-I-N-G-T-I-M-E is.....i still say that means thursday.....but *whatev*.....as soon as i learn how to spell....hopefully they will take me to see the Princesses!!! How cool would that be?????.....ok......bye! :):):):):):):):)

36 comments:

  1. Cute post, Julie!! Glad you all had a good day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brookie looks like she is having a FABULOUS Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Miss Brookie, tell those Princesses hi for me, Belle is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi! We should try and meet for dinner again Tuesday night! I'll talk to mom and Rissa about it and let you know! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OmG how cute is she!!!!!!!!! Brookie, you steal my heart little one! I am so happy you are feeling better and having fun! Aunt Deb LOVES you and when I move by Disneyworld, tell your mom she has to bring you there so I can meet you and give you a giant hug!!!!!!!And your mom too!!!! Love U! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie Sweetie...
    This is so cute. Brookie looks like she is healing nicely, and enjoying being with some friends again.

    Oh sweetie, I think you need to make one heck of a long chain around the room, and allow Brookie to take one link off each day, till the time it is to go to Disneyland. Otherwise girlfriend, every Thursday she is going to be standing waiting on her trip to Disneyland. Or make her a calendar that she can start crossing off each day, as she waits.

    I promise not to tell her. I am leaving this one up to you and DH. And that blue is so stunning on her. I think that is hre signature color.

    Have a gorgeous rest of the weekend.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe... too cute!! and super fun pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe... too cute!! and super fun pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So happy to see you posting on your mommy's blog again B! (I'm calling you B because my stepdaughter's name is Brooke and I call her B sometimes and think it's pretty cool!) Anyway, I sure hope you are still feeling better - it sure looks like it from all the fun you have been having! :):):):):)

    So cool that you get to go to Disnyland and see all the princesses, but I think you are the cutest princess of all B! :)

    I am praying that you continue to feel better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brookie Thursday is only 5 days away!!!! Yay for Brookie. Lucky girl.
    It looks like a fun weekend in your household!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great story to read you are a very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Brookie, I'm green of envy!
    I want to go there too! And my boys would also love to join... LOL

    You've got those cool Woody & Jes doalls!!!! We all loved Toy Story 3(and of course the previous ones too), and I think by the end of summer vacation (before S-P-R-I-N-G-T-I-M-E...), I'll take the boys to see that movie once again!

    Baby, you wrote so nicely! I would have never ever thought you're only three years old.
    And you look so beautiful and happy! Great to see those photos of yours.

    Take good card and enjoy your visit to Disneyland!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute post!
    Brookie, you look adorable in your blue outfit ... definitely your colour!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Brookie!
    I hope apringt....oh sorry....Thursday will be there soon for you as a princess like you have to meet the other princess and have a nice chat with them about princess things (of course with the queen Julie). I hope you are having a great time and I'm sending you a big KISS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweetie - I hope thursday comes real QUICK!!!!! Katelyn sends her luv and she put a little goody package in the mail to you today.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well it looks like someone is having a lot of fun!!! What great pictures. And yes, springtime is on Thursday. Enjoy meeting the princesses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh nice to see you back Brookie!! Wow you look like you had a ball at that party! and I am very jealous of that sunshine and swimming weather ... it is winter here and very cold!! Hope it is SPRINGTIME for you soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! I have been gone from blog land for too long!

    Brookie, I am so glad you are doing well and that smile of yours is so contagious!!! I love it!!!!!
    My girls just saw your new dolls in your pictures and it looks like we will be making a trip to good old Target : )
    Just a few more sleeps and you will be in the happiest plac on earth!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun day for the cutest & sweetest 3-year old ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. glad it was such a wonderful day! love your photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Brookie! So glad you liked your card and Silly Bandz! You look like you are having such a fun summer, and wow.... Disney!! So cool! Thursday will be here before you know it! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it!!! Wow, what fabulous pictures!!! Glad you are feeling better, Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. whohoo, great photos ms. Brookie, love the ones in the pool, I wish I could go to a pool too right now... hope they take you to see the princessess!
    hugs to you and mom

    ReplyDelete
  24. We will be at Disney in the springtime too!!! I want to send something too Julie can you send me your address? weememories@aol.com PLEASE :) Love everything she got, what cutie patootie!! MMMM the fruit looks YUM!! What cute pics! TFS! I love them all!! :) :) :) :) :) Kisses and hugs to you Brookie ... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Brookie! LOVE these pictures! the fruit looks yummy, and you got some AWESOME presents, and OOOHHHH, i want to go swimming with you and the gang! it's SO hot here and sticky and gross, so i'm staying inside where it's air conditioned, but i'd rather be swimming - you guys look so nice and cool! :) thanks for sharing all the news, and keep smilin', sunshine (even with the gross hair, you look like a rock star!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my darling shes so sweet ... I want to hug her... send my hugs and kisses to her... oh yeah I love the song on your blog... remind me of my OCD ~ Obsessive Cullen Disorder...!!! he he he...have a good one...xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brookie, I just now saw your post...sorry, we had company and I was busy. But honey, I hope Thursday comes really really quick....and remember ask your mama EVERYDAY if today is Thursday...that might make it come a little sooner! hee hee

    And your hair...well honey it is PERFECT.....that look is in...you look like a star in a movie with all that hair!

    You have a GREAT week....and I hope you post again soon.

    *(mama..you read her this word for word...no changing it!!!)

    Hugs,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brookie, I'm so happy you're all smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ha, cute! looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your definition of springtime Brookie!! Looks like you are having such a fun summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. awww Brookie is so sweet! Great fun pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i LOVE the pool pics. def my favs. :)

    wish i could go swimming, but i've been too busy recently.

    hugs to you miss brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow!! Brookie you can write!! I enjoyed reading your post & you look so cute in all the shots. Yes, Barbie rocks!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  34. what great photos.. looks like a great day together.... love all the happy smiles!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)