Saturday, July 31, 2010

*Design Team Call for Blue Moon* :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Just a quick drop in to let you know that Blue Moon is adding some more DT members to their all ready amazing group (Which includes me! LOL!).... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Since I have nothing else to say....lol...I have turned the comments off on this post in hopes you will go check the DT call at Blue Moon!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE working for them....so come on.....try out and be on a team with me!  If you have any questions....please feel free to email me @ bmwgirl@cox.net ! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And....I also wanted to share that StopAndScrap.com is now carrying Nikki Sivils products!!! YAY!!! Check it out RIGHT HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)