Sunday, June 6, 2010

*she did it...she actually did it* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

First I wanted to give a HUGE thank U to all those that went and checked out my most recent lo's on the Blue Moon DT blog...it is greatly appreciated!! I am over there every Friday showcasing my work, so I appreciate the support!! :):):):):):):):) And and and I am ACTUALLY over there TOMORROW (Monday!!) as Blue Moon is HAVING a HUGE three days of Basic Grey....sales and giveaways!!! Soooooooo I will be on the DT blog tomorrow showcasing some lo's made with my FAVORITE Basic Grey products!! Hope U all can come over! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ok....now I have a Scrapbooking confession...I SUCK at classes....really I do....from online ones to in real life ones...I SUCK!! I don't know what it is...there are soooooooooooooo many classes (both online and in real life!) that I want to take....and at first I thought the reason I couldn't take the online ones is because I am more an auditory learner....then I try to take classes in real life and I have the SAME problems....UGH....seriously...I see all my online friends taking classes, giving classes....and I am always afraid to sign up as I am afraid I will make a fool of myself......soooooooooooooo YESTERDAY one of my VERY near and dear friends Bethany Kartchner was teaching a class here in Phoenix yesterday...and I thought IF ANYONE can HELP me MAKE it THROUGH an ENTIRE class...then its Bethany who can do it!!! :):):):):):):) And I was RIGHT!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Now....granted I didn't FINISH my project in class...and USUALLY I will come home toss it aside....and never ever ever pick it up again (part of that *sigh* class fear again I am afraid!!! LOL)....and I even said that in class to Bethany and the other girls...I said, "Well...I didn't finish in class...that means this may NEVER get done....".....and then I was like...WHOA!!! Really???? Knock that crap off and FINISH it!! Sooooooooooo I corrected myself in class and said...:"U know...I'm going to the in-laws tonight...and I WILL finish it while I am there"....THREE CHEERS for JULIE!! LOL!! Welllllllll...there is a LOT of GLUE and PAINT and MISTING involved in this project....sooooooooooooooo Julie didn't QUITE finish it last night....but I am HAPPY to REPORT that I DID finish it this morning!! YEAH ME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sooooooooo first let me share a photo of me and Bethany!! love her!! She is just the sweetest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (and PS...I think Julie needs a haircut!!  LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


BETH PERRY!!!???!!! U see I am wearing the NECKLACE U MADE??? *love it* :):):):):):)):):):):):):):)

And NOW for my project!! I really really really loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how this turned out!! I can NOT THANK Bethany enough for having such patience with me and for teaching such a FUN class....even though my hands got quite DIRTY!! LOL!! If U know "LANA" Julie...LOL LOL LOL...that is not easy for me to do!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and I need to give any AMAZING thanks to my hand model that held and turned the pages for me.....that would be Hubby Brian...thanks HONEY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


























Some things that I added after the class were some SRM stickers, Nikki Sivils stamps, Lawn Fawn stamps, and some home made buttons from my dearest Michelle from South Africa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And the wing stickers are some oldies but goodies from Daisy D's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I also wanted to share some HAPPY MAIL we got from my dearest Amy!!!! She sent Brookie a BOP magazine....and me some YUMMY scrap goodies! Thanks Amy!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







***EDIT*** wowwwwwwwww! I have all ready had five peeps want to Pay It Forward with me!! YAY!!! I will send U all in email {{hopefully}} tonight for your addy's!! Thanks everyone...my Pay it Forward is now closed!!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ohhhhhhhhhhh and the AMAZING Amy T. has started me on a FUN little project....she wants us to Pay It Forward! :):):):):):) She was SWEET enough to send me some CUTE scrappy goods.....and wants me to pass on the love...and Pay It Forward myself....soooooooooooooo anyone interested ... (I AM LOOKING for FIVE PEEPS to play along!!)....tell me in this post that U would like to play along... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I will send U some scrappy goodies....and then U will have to choose five peeps also to Pay It Forward! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

28 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I wanna play!!!!!

    I am so looking forward to your Basic Grey projects...I heart basic grey!!!!! And congrats on your class!!!! I ahve never taken one either.....mostly because apparently I am the only scrapper in all of Knoxville......nothing cool scrappy wise ever goes on here....sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love that project! Totally scrummy! I am so jealous of your Twilight experience you will be going on!;) I wish I could go too! Hope you enjoy it :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie!!! The mini is flipping awesome!!!! You rock and way to go!!! Love the necklace by Beth P!! Looks great on you!!!

    And I'll play with you on the pay it forward... sounds fun, and I have some stuff I have purged that I know can be given a good home!

    e.hammann@gmail.com

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll play! I've got a ton of goodies to share! :)

    & your book is darling! WTG for finishing!! Yay you!! :)


    &&&&I LOVE that necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little book so much!! It is beautiful! And can't wait to see the Basic Grey Madness over at the Blue Moon tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project!!! And your girl is soooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome project... looks great!! i have a hard time with classes too so i totally know what ya mean!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yes I see your necklace! and it looks KILLA on you, gorgeous!
    Loving that mini too!
    hope you are having a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the necklace it beautiful and that project is soooooo cooooool! I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Julie!!! Wow, gorgeous ladies and a gorgeous project!
    And than you for your sweet comments, you are pretty HOT yourself my friend!!!!!!!!
    I wish I could have gone to that class!!!!!! That is CUTE!!!! And BTW, nice job Brian! :) Maybe that's what I need to help my project photos, a hand model!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly Girl! I LOVE your mini! You did such a great job on it! Love the bright bold colors and all the embellies you added. AWESOME. You are such a pleasure to have in class! I'm so glad that you came. I love you tons! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... love that project!!! I am so excited that you got your project done and didn't just put it off to the side... I do that alot if I don't find time to finish!

    I will play with the pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The album looks great. I'm sure Bethany shared great ideas. I wish I could have made it. Maybe next time. It would be fun to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 cheers for Julie!!!!! Woot! Woot!!!! Love your finished project!!!!!
    I would love to pay it forward. Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoooooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So glad that you finally got to enjoy a class!
    That necklace is gorgeous on you, as if it was made just for you...oops! it was :D :D :D
    That B.P. is fabulous aint she???
    Can't wait to say your BG projects, I'll be there to toot for ya : )
    Have a great week!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely Julie!! don't know what you mean you did a GREAT job!!! You do have a lovely little model for your photos though!!! Love BG ... so will have to check out BMS later!! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog I really really appreciate them!! W :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yippee Zippy that you finished your class project!!!! And how stinkin' cute it turned out!!!! And how sweet that Brian helped you photograph it!!! And how cool is the Pay if Forward project!!!! And how annoying am I to keep doing these sentences like this???!!! LOL Love ya dear - have a lovely week! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie,

    That is an awesome book! Isn't BK the nicest? She is like and always takes time to leave sweet blog messages. Thanks for always doing that, it is nice to know that someone is reading your posts. Love you and am always thankful for our paths crossing at SIStv!! Have a wonderful week friend, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  19. that book is amazing, and the happy mail looks good! Amy is a very sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...such a great, beautiful mini!You go girl...with dirty hands!!
    Love that photo of Bethany and you, how awesome you get to do a class from her!
    Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a cute project - congratulations on completing it! yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So glad you had fun in the class - I can imagine that Bethany K would be a fantastic teacher - and really love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome mini, Julie! Wow... that's a lot to get accomplished! SO CUTE! How fun to take a class from Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The class project is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on finishing the whole thing up! I have the same problem when I take classes so I completely understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thats great! The book is adorable. I love BG too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow - be proud of yourself for finishing that project - it is awsome and I'm so glad for your to have finished it! :))) Now - why worry anymore - you can do it again, dear :)) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I just love your Beth necklace! Very, very pretty! And yay for finishing the project...and getting up the nerve to take the class in the first place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome project you completed. Love that pic of Brookie with a Bop magazine. Remember Tiger Beat???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)