Thursday, May 13, 2010

*they just see Mom* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to share some lo's that I have made.... :):):):):):):):):) The first one is for the latest sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)  We are generously being sponsored by SRM stickers this week, and they were nice enough to send the DT some to play with!! THANKS to SRM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooooo if U have been following my blog for awhile....U know that every month I take photos WITH my kids.  I learned this valuable lesson from my dear Scrapping the Music DT member Aleida,  Before she tragically passed away, she took photos with her kids every month.  Because as scrappers, we are the ones USUALLY behind the camera, NOT in front of it.  And we always have an excuse, my hair looks like crap, I have no make-up on, I'm too fat...etc etc etc....but Aleida had the most beautiful response to that......for her reasoning was....it doesn't MATTER what WE see in the mirror....our kids just SEE MOM! :):):):):) And ever since I read those amazing words on her blog...I have taken it to heart and have taken photos with my kids every month since.  For when I am gone, I want the kids to HAVE photos of me with them to remember me by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooo that is the title of my LO...."They just see Mother, Mom, Mommy" period. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is our sketch this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is my LO....I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









And the next LO I want to share is for this weeks song over at Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):) I chose the song again this week...and its Nickelback's "Gotta be Somebody" :):):):) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I made this with a kit from Kreatorville Krafts! :):):):):) Isn't that little bunny ADORABLE!?!?!?!?! This is my Aunt Mary and her boyfriend Bob!!! (And YES! Aunt Mary...I will be sending this to U!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And the last LO I want to share today is for the latest challenge over at Scrap It Forward! :):):):):):) This time we want to know what being a Mom means to U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (And yes....lol lol lol...I know I used the SAME photo that I did on Sketchy Thursdays!! LOL!) .... Again, I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO!!! I listed a "BUNCH" of jobs that we have as Mom's ...and then my title says...."In the end, its worth it!" ....well....because it is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)









And DEANA!! These next photos are for BRYN! LOL! :):):):):):):) Last night Brookie was painting her little ceramic cupcakes/cakes (she bought some for Bryn too!!) and while she was painting...she kept saying over and over....."Look Mama....just like Bryn's!" LOL!! It was soooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooo here are Brookie's creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Thanks for stopping by....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. I love your layouts, just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bunny is fabulous - as are both your LOs. you make a really good point with your Sketchy Thursday LO...and you did pick an awesome song. i've thought about using it for scrapping when i've heard on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog and layouts always brighten my day!!! So full of energy and happiness - Brookie is really the little artist! thanks for sharing all of your wonderful pix and layouts and have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know......I just love you.....seriously :) And your LOs are as bright and cheerful as you are! And I love what you said about our kids just seeing "mom" and that is so true!! I am one of those that is guilty of HATING to have my picture taken. Being 100 lbs overweight will dot aht to ya....lol. But my boys never see that....and you are right...they will love me no matter what just like I love them no matter what! How boring would this world be if we were all perfect!! And most of those who think they are aren't! So there! :) So you have inspired me my friend!!

    Making mental note to listen to Julie more often :) After all you were right about the challenge thing......LOL.

    Awesome LOs! Love ya girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layouts!!!!
    I agree with Chris...they brighten my day as well!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRLLLLLLLLLLL! how the hell do you make all this stuff so fast, and so beautiful! I know I always ask you that, but damn!
    That rabbit is so stinkin' cute- my jaw drops ever time I come here cuz I honestly don't know anyone who can create consistantly beautiful layout at this pace! You WOW me girl! I don't know your secret, but you are amazing!!! And I love u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts Julie!! My fave is the Scrap it forward. I love the circle with the journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie...these just touched my heart!!! I am so happy to see you taking pics with the kiddies!!! It means so much!!!

    Love them and thanks for sharing with all of us!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! Love you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, these are so fabulous! and the picture of your fabulous little artist makes my heart sing : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first layout is a stunner! And the bunny on the second one, cute cute cute!!!

    P.S.-Thanks for the postcard!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these LOs! Aren't kids wonderful :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all lovely and you are sharing such memories that will last a lifetime. Wonderful paper sets again. Love each layout. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layouts are great and so colorful I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love brookie's "paint slicker", lol. smart girl, just like her mama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your pages are so happy and joyful - and you are so right about taking photos with your kids. thanks for the great reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the bright colors! awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HeeHee!!!! Can't wait to show Bryn her creations! She's going to smile big! :-)

    Yay for SRM + Sketchy Thursdays! Going to have to play along this week! Putting that on my list of things to do with the 100 or so other things... like posting a photo of a prize & things like that... ;-)

    LOVE your 3 LO's... Julie! Really love how you used your SRM Stickers, too! Aren't they so much easier than rub-ons?!

    Cuteness in this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. #1 I just love all the bright colors you put into these layouts. #2 I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you aren't afraid to handwrite your journaling sometimes. I have such horrendous handwriting and avoid it too often I think on my paper/scissors layouts. #3 I think it's fabulous that you put those vellum(or are they transparencies??) over the photos in places on the first layout. It looks so spectacular. So in short....you rock LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layouts!!! And it is all worth it..so many jobs we have as mom. Great work!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always rock those kits! And it is so true...they only see Mom. Makes me rethink a lot of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic LO'S Julie!!! You have definately inspired me to take some pics with my babies:) Hope you have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all your layouts!!..they are so fun and colorful!!..i love bright stuff!!..sweet job girly!!

    loves~nely

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely layouts! I like how your bunny is hanging off the side of your photo....tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am in love with these lo's!! I LOVE the "They just see mom" one. So true. I love how my lil guy doesn't care abou tmy bad hair, no make up and unmatched pjs :) He just loves his mom :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your layouts Julie, your take on the sketch is aweosme

    xx Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi JUlie!!!!!
    :>)
    :>)
    :>)
    you are always making the most awesome crafts and scrapbook layouts!!!!
    Love them all!!!!
    You are sooooo very creative!!!YOur children make the pages so fun!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are such a talented woman, great work Jullie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi Julie,
    Hope you got my e-mail yesterday, our computer crashed again this morning!!:( Pete will try to take Rick's computer downstairs and see if it will work!!!
    So sorry for all this!!!
    hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these LO's and especially te sentiment about taking pictures with your kids. I need to do more of that myself. I do make excuses, but they do see just mom and they love me no matter how I look. Wonderful advise.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow... I just love all of these!!! Each one is amazing... that bunny is just so adorable. Love your ST layout and wow... that last one is terrific too. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the layouts... they are so bright and cheery... love them... you're my amazing friend I'm inspired every time I come for a visit...

    Brookie, even though those photos were for Bryn... I love the cupcake.. it looks yummy!!!

    Have a fab Friday...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)