Saturday, May 22, 2010

*omygoodness...the funniest VIDEOS ever!! LOL* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks to Michelle for sharing these...I just had to share them too!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) *A {{{scrubby}}}...YEP! That's Brian's new title!!!! LOL!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Inside Scrapbooking :)

Finances Extra :)

**make sure to pause/stop my music player before watching!** :):):):):):):):)
I hope U laugh as much as I did!! LOL!! BTW...can I borrow $60.00????? KIDDING!!! Once U see the 2nd one...U will get that!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

11 comments:

  1. We'll have $100.00 left, that's GREAT!! Those are too funny. I also liked the Fresh Prince Parody with the guy singing...so funny! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought these were a riot!!!!Take it out of the cable! I guess we are safe as there are no LSS where I live. LOL! And oh yeah, I do all our finances so.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I needed that laugh!!!!!!! Cable is not needed:) LOL. I think we should all plan on attending scrap-a-palooza:) this year. What a riot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so LMAO....that is so awesome. I don't think anyone needs the cable either because I need that 60 bucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drinking coffee just wake up, and you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness! These videos cracked me up! I was laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaa, very funny Julie, TFS!!
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those were great! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok....so where's the gnome photo??? lol, good times

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG these were hilarious. My husband didn't seem to find it as funny though???? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is hilarious.... thanks for sharing them... I'll have to show them to my hubby... don't know if he'll like them as much... but that's okay... they make me giggle!!!
    {{hugs}} michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)