Monday, May 10, 2010

*i have two new loves* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

I hope everyone's weekend was wonderful! :):):):):):):) We went to IHOP for Mothers Day dinner...(my choice...as there is nothing better in the entire universe than having pancakes for dinner....just sayin'!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here are a few photos to share .... and in keeping with the tradition that my dearly loved DT member Aleida started on her blog in taking photos with my kids every month...I have included that one too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And me and Brookie with both Nana's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And the WHOLE gang! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I NEED to share with U my TWO NEW LOVES!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) FIRST...OMYGOSH...the MAILMAN brought me the LATEST NoelMignon.com KIT today (Lemonade Stand!)...and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH be still my HEART ......she has INCLUDED the most YUMMIEST paper in this kit that I have ever laid my eyes on (I'm telling U....it is RIGHT up there with my FAVEST real WOOD PAPER from Creative Imaginations!!! That TELLS U how much I am IN LOVE with this!!! lol!) ..... it is TEXTURED cardstock from CORE'DINATIONS!!!! YUM YUM YUM...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooooooo her kit comes with three sheets....and I have all ready USED TWO today!! LOL!! I might be hoarding that last piece...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forever!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sooooooooooo I made this lo first for Noel's latest challenge....her DT member Virginia showcased a video as inspo....and we are to create a lo based on that video....get the kleenex ready ladies...this is one AMAZING video! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
(Really...if U have a moment....check this video out....truly inspirational!) :):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is my lo....I can not say much about the child in this lo...as his identity needs to be kept private...but he is a boy that is very near and dear to my heart....he always has been...and he always will be....some people in my life that see this lo will KNOW who he is ... and that is ok....but I will not share here who he is.....I chose a line from the above linked video as my inspo for my title..."I give what I have to you" ... 

and YES! I used that YUMMY core'dinations that I mentioned above from Noel's newest kit! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) If U have NEVER gotten a kit from NoelMignon.com .... U need too!! Her kits ROCK!!! I seriously have NEVER been disappointed in one...and they are JAM PACKED!!! If U have any questions about them...feel free to send me an email....bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I totally inked the paper....YUM!!! Just look at this texture! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And the next LO I made using Noel's kit....is one that shows my OTHER NEW LOVE!!! My "new" KODAK camera!!! *swoon* I found him on ETSY!!! Isn't he THE most GORGEOUS creature EVER!?!?!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And AGAIN I used the Core'dinations YUMMY textured cardstock and inked her UP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I named this one...."Vintage LOVE" :):):):):):):) I did add those little heart tags and "L" tag from Diana's ETSY shop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And the last LO I want to share if for the latest challenges over at Scrap Mojo and Scrap that Poetry! :):):):):):):):) They both did challenges on Mama's and Scrap Mojo added a twist of using fabric flowers!! I made some using jillibean soup twine....but just in case the Mojo girls don't consider those 'fabric' flowers...I threw in some YUMMY Prima ones too!! LOL! :):):):):) Again...I used the previous NoelMignon.com kit on this one!! This is my MAMA!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Don't forget....U have a couple more days to play along with our little game over at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

63 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great pic of the family and yes pancakes for dinner are the BEST!!!

    Love the LO's....I just adore Noel's kits and yes I agree....they are jam packed with the best goodies!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those layouts!! Great take on the challenge...that video is super inspiring!! Inspired me to create today:) Well that and I need something to relax me b4 my dentist appt in the am!! Her kits really are packed...Love that photo of you and the kids:):)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-Wow-Wow!

    you are seriously inspiring me to want to scrap! I am digging that cardstock too! :)

    Looks like a lovely Mother's Day my friend....and I think pancakes for supper may be on my menu this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally craving pancakes now...ha :) Looks like you had a spectacular day with the whole family!

    I'm loving all the Core'dinations in your layouts! I never thought to ink it...I've only sanded mine. I might have to steal that idea from you! I think my fave is Vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you've been busy!!!! love all the layouts. i esp. love that writing practice paper emboss on that one. i tried to convince mine to go to ihop for dinner but no go (we'd already gone to sushi lunch...guess i can't be THAT greedy of a mommy, huh?). i love ihop pancakes! glad to see you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeepers Julie, you blog is always hoppin'! How do you do it?

    I hope you had a great Mother's Day.

    I just bought a kit from Noel, can't wait to dig it out of the bag!

    Since I probably won't get back her until next weekend, have a great week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, beautiful layouts...woman you ROCK!!!!!!
    That Mama page stole my heart!
    Wishing you a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,
    These are just amazing layouts! You did awesome on each one...as usual they tell a story which I love by you. Wonderful job. Glad you had a lovely Mommy's day. Ihop pancakes are the best ones! Yum!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love your layouts - love those crossed pins - and so happy that you had a wonderful Mother's Day with lots of yummy food and family love. Noel's kits look awesome and you do fantastic things with them!!!! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these layouts are so dreamy! Of course, I love the camera one but that last one is amazing! Awesome work! P.S.-Pancakes rule! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOHHH my goodness... what amazing layouts!!! I just love them all. That camera is amazing! The first one is beautiful! And, well... I am in love with your creation for STP! That picture of your mother is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. good grief woman...you are rockin' this blog...great pics!!! Your layouts are spectacular...I REALLY love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i loooove your new layouts, that coredinations cardstock is pretty fabulous isnt it?? hehe.
    love the mothers day pics, i hope you had the best mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You totally rock those Noel kits girlfriend!! I will email you to figure out sometime to go to the kid museum- we just got back in town and I am ready to party;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really enjoy coming over especially when you are sharing so many creations with us!!! Thank you, I love your photos with your kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. talk about being busy! geebuz woman!!! hehe.

    i haven't been very productive recently. :( can you please send some mojo or something?!

    glad you had a wonderful mother's day! yay! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of it-the vintage LO is a fave, but thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Mojo, too! AWESOME girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have had my eye on that kit. Those layouts are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I might have to order one NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great layouts, Julie! I really love that camera, too! Thanks for playing along at STP!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layouts! The coredinations looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hope you had a great momma's day. I agree about the pancakes for dinner=I make that about twice a month. yum! huckleberry is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Id like to have some pancakes right now. Yum!
    Your work is always so inspiring!!! I love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Mommy's Day :D Hope you had a wonderful day!!! I love love love your camera LO!!! You rock girl!! <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  26. You always make the most beautiful pictures, and the lo's are amazing, love the texture and your use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful layouts and photos! Pancakes for dinner, yum!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glad you had a good mother's day. Great layouts. I especially LOVE that title work on that first one. Gorgeous!! That is great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome LO's Julie!!! love the photo of your Mom in the STP layout!! great page and take on the poem...thanks for playing with us at STP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the pages, and I can't believe you still have stuff left from your shopping spree in my little store! Which I need to re-stock... soon! :)

    And... there is NOTHING BETTER than breakfast for dinner, you are so right on that!

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful lo's!!!
    yummy pancakes...i love them with raisins and apple and alot of syrup:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool LO's... I'm especially loving the Vintage Camera page... it's so YOU!

    Hope you had a VERY HAPPY & SPECIAL Mother's Day, Julie!

    Have a GREAT week & enjoy your time off work, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pancakes for dinner are indeed the best!

    ReplyDelete
  34. you totally rock those kits - those pages are beautiful! I really love the family photo = such a great shot. Ant that pic of your Mom is so pretty. you inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such sweet pics of your family Julie. And pancakes...I agree gotta love that!! Love your layouts to boot! So fun and colorful...Happy Belated Mother's Day lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG!! this is pure eye-candy girl!! Your post is soooo packed with yummy stuff!!
    I love each and every LO!! My fav is vintage....wow!!! And your photo together for mothers day - that is sooooo scrappable!! Cant what to see what you do with that one!! It looks like you had a wonderful wonderful day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. GREAT pictures, Julie!!!!!! Thanks for showing us!!
    And your layouts.....what can I say....they are fabulous!!!!! And I agree, Noel Mignon's kits are gorgeous!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! What an adorable photo!
    Wow, these kits looks really cool by looking at your layouts! Then again, you make everything look good!
    Is it football season yet? lol
    Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ihop is the best, but I totally think they need to change it to iHop and play off Apple. hee hee hee Love all the layouts you always rock the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love those layouts girlie!! Your poor kids...got pushed to the back of the line for scrapbook kits!! LOL!! pancakes sound good right about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks Julie!! AWESOME stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh sweet love of vintage, that layout is beauutiful!

    I adore that you are doing photos with your kids each month. She was a wise woman to do that. I really need to start. I never have photos of me taken.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oooh -- love all the vintage! And pancakes for dinner sounds marvelous. I might have to do that tomorrow night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. oooo WOW, stunning work! I love that cardstock! Oh and I absolutely love pancakes too - YUMMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Dear sweet Julie!
    You are always leaving the most wonderful comments on my blog and making me smile :):)

    I love the pic's of the family, looks like you had a lovely time creating memories to last a life time. Love the new pages, just fabulous.

    You inspire me and I don't even scrap book!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Woooo Whooooo for pancakes for dinner! Love your fabulous layouts. that coordinations paper rocks... I used some on a project for the event!!! Looks like your mothers day was very special. Love you, Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  47. awesome layouts...so much inspiration! Started receiving all the work from the DT at MFT and I am blown away! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love all your new kits.... I need to get some of those. I have really been in the mood to scrap lately!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh! Silly! I forgot to wish you a happy Mother's Day! I love breakfast for dinner! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  50. Those are BEAUTIFUL Julie!!!! I think I love the Mother's one best...but they are all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. So, so, sooooo much inspiration here! I really wish that we had the money to purchase Noel's kits. They looking, completely, amazing! I'm so jealous :)!

    ReplyDelete
  52. so much to love in this post!!! thanks for passing on the idea about taking photos WITH our kids each month. brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Glad you had a great Mothers Day!!! Love the pics! :) :) :) :) And these LO's are FAB!!!! Love them all!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) smiles back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love these, what an amazing paper!! And what a touching LO with the boy, gorgeous!!!

    My week is the worst in a long time!! Yesterdayevening my laptop totally crashed!!! Hubby took it to work to let the computerguy take a look, he was able to fix it (thanks heaven for all my photo's) but now I can't send any e-mail, I can receive though!!! I wanted to mail Sarah but i can't, hubby will take a look and if he can't fix it, I will go over to my parents in law to send it from theirs computer!!! Just so you know!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  55. Julie! Such sweet photos.....man...such inspo here..as always! I really need to spend some time in my craft room! Thanks for the inspiration you talented woman you!

    Hugs
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  56. GREAT layouts! Love all the details and that wood lettering!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Girl you are so inspiring! You really rocked these!

    ReplyDelete
  58. these are FANTABULATIOUS, girlie! i love the kits you're playing with - seriously HOT stuff in there! the colours, those pins, the Dee-stuff from her shop, and MMM, the camera! everything is YUMMEH!

    (i think we're due for a pancake dinner in the l'orange household, too!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  59. oh my gosh... those lo's are fab girl just fab!!! I love the texture you got with the paper... amazing!!! Wonderful take on the challenge... and love what you did with the kit... beautiful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  60. Happy Belated Mothers day friend! And oh my I am so in love with these lay-outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swoon Swoon Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  61. great pages, love them all!
    thanks for playing along with us :-)
    Simona - Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)