Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi, its me BrookieWolek...I had the BESTEST week EVER! :):):)

Hi everyone...its me BrookieWolek (yeah, yeah, I know, that's the way I always introduce myself...Mama thinks its cute...but *whatev*...I just do it so no one forgets my name...hehehehehe!) ... and I wanted to show you some photos from my BESTEST week ever! I know Mama showed you the photos from the zoo (which was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun, just in case you were wondering!)...but I wanted to show you the rest of my week! :):):):)  I met a bunch of new best friends! Friends rock you know! :):):):):):):)

Mama and I had the WHOLE week off together and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did we get some fun things done! :):):)

First we went to my newest best friends school for a *night of the arts* program! :) They had YUMMY spaghetti dinner and an auction where Mama WON the bestest ART BASKET EVER! Really...the BESTEST EVER! It has sooooooooooooo much fun art stuff in it! :):):):):)
Here is the basket that Mama won at the auction! :):):):):):):)


and here is my newest bestest friend and her Daddy and me! :)


And having fun on the playground! :)




And here is one of my creations I made with my new ART stuff! :)


And then yesterday my other newest bestest friends took me and Mama to the Children's Museum! We had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun! :):):):):):):):):):)
They had this really COOL wall of music CD's...


and me riding one of the bikes through the car wash! Yeah...I know, none of its real....but seriously...if you would have been there ... you soooooooooooooo would have thought you were in one! It was soooooooooooooooo fun! :):):):):)


And here are me and my newest bestest friends going to the NEXT cool adventure at the museum! LOVED this place! :)


And here is me and my newest bestest friend standing in front of this wayyyyyyyyyyyy cool art horse! :) Isn't she cute? Her Mama is one of Mama's blog friends...*whatev* that means ... hehehehehe ... don't matter ... I like her just the same! :)


and here is me playing with the sand art! :)


and then omygosh! They had the coolest shopping area there! you got to have your own cart and shop in the store! *love* :)

and yes Nana! I got veggies too! :)



and here is me and my newest bestest friend putting my stuff up on that thingy that lets you pay for stuff!


and here I am telling my newest bestest friend that I know how to pay for stuff at the store! :)


Then....really if you ever get a chance to go to this place ... you soooooooooooooooo should...I love it there! :) sorry...I have a tendency to ramble like Mama sometimes...hehehehehe! :) Anyways...then we got to go in this room that let us cook stuff! they had real kitchen stuff everywhere and pieces of fabric to make the food! So we made a pizza for Mama and my newest bestest friends! :)




and here is the pizza I made for my newest bestest friend! :)


then Mama was loving all this stuff...I was like...*whatev* Mama...if you like it then take a picture, it lasts longer! hehehehehehehe :) anyways....it was all this kitchen stuff they made into lights and hmmmmmm...whats that word????? things that just sit there and do nothing but look all cool and artsy? hmmmmmmmmmm ... well....I am three you know...so hopefully you know what I mean! hehehehehe :)






and this thing was really awesome! you put a ball in it...and it hit those pan thingys and made really pretty noises! :)


then they had a cool motorcycle and car for us to hang out on! :)




and here are some more stuff that me and my newest bestest friend did while we were there! Lots and lots and lots of ART! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ART! :)








and here I am painting a castle! I sooooooooooooo should live there...I am a PRINCESS you know! :)






and here I am doing a puppet show for Mama and my newest bestest friends! :)


And look! Mama really was there! hehehehehe! She isn't ALWAYS behind the camera you know! hehehehehe! :)

Thanks for seeing what fun I had this week! I sooooooooooooooo can't wait to see all my newest bestest friends again and have more fun! :)
Ok...BYE! :)

40 comments:

  1. What a great time you had.....I just loved all of those great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pics, looks like she had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like soooo much fun!! so many pretty pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow BrookieWolek that certainly looks like a fun place - glad you enjoyed your friends company. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have got the cutest little girlies!! Thanks for coming with us, we had the bestest time ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful time! The Children't Museum is one of our favorite places to visit too! Brookie, I love the princess castle you painted. It's the most beautiful castle I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I so wanna be Brookies newest bestest friend!! That looks like soooo much fun! Seriously! I'm tellin ya, they woulda had to have dragged me out of that place....amazing! Brookie....you are the coolest little girl EVER! I almost said the coolest kid but I have 5 kids of my own and they would get way mad but they are all boys so I can get away with saying you are the coolest GIRL! I ramble like your mommy too.....kids do that to us....and make us twitch sometimes too.....just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooooooooove the Children's Art Museum. I have many of the same pics with the kids there. They've been asking when we're going back to play again. We should meet there sometime. Brookie and Kins would be so cute together. Glad you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brookie,
    it looks like you had just a wonderful time and I'm so glad that you were able to spend so much time with your mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a super fun week Brooke! I bet you wore mom right out.

    These pictures will make the cutest scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brookie, you are such a doll! Looks like you had a super fun time, and lucky you- your mom is great with her camera and can captrue all your happy memories like this one! Come pose for me! hehe
    love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOH my goodness... you did a fabulous week... so happy for you
    ! Can't wait to see all those fun pics scrapped!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Brookie, I am so excited to hear about your week with mama! You are so cute and so full of life just like your mama. Hope you both have another bestest week ever and remember God loves you very much.

    DianaWillis - so you won't forget my name k?

    ReplyDelete
  14. FUN photos, Brookie! Looks like you had a great time at the Children's Museum. We have a place like that here, that Bryn still loves to visit! Such a GREAT place for kids (& moms, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful week you've had... so much fun!!! Brookie it looks like you and your mama had a very special week... I'm so glad you had such fun with her... Hope the rest of your Sunday is fun... and you all have a great week!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Children's Museum looks amazingly fun! I have a niece and nephew your age coming into town soon. I just think I may have to take them there based on all the fun photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your day with us!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Brookie and Julie,,,what a fun day you had! The zoo looked like so much fun too. I have never ridden a camel before. lol

    Julie, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so excited to start work tomorrow. :) I hope you got the earrings you won and that you like them:) Have a great day. (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  19. can she get any cuter? such a ham in front of the camera too...what do ya' do Julie? bribe her ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Brookie - looks like you had a fantastic week! Thanks for the rockin' tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG toooo stinkin cute! I don't think I have ever since a pic of Brookie not smiling. Brookie do you ever not smile?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful days love the pictures and wish I can be your friend and have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many wonderful pics!! SO glad you had a great time with your mama and new friends!!! love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pictures are awesome! I wanna take the boys to that museum! I LOVE those light fixtures. Too cool!! Great stuff. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Brookie you did have the BESTEST week EVER!!!!!! I am jealous from all the fun pics! You are such a doll and I just love your happy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Julie,I used to take my oldest to one of those children's museum with the little store and riding area, puppet show stage, etc., such fun! And whata win-huge art basket-score!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. this looks like so much fun!!! loved all of those pics, brookie!

    that wall of cds looks really neat. is that in phoenix?

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great place to be! Looks like lots & lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh BrookieWolek I can tell that you had the bestest time ever! Loved seeing all of your pics:) and tell Mama I like when she comes out from behind the camera too;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cutie!! It certainly looks like the bestest week EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great place to play. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. aww Brookie. looks like you and Mommy had the best time ever.
    i love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowowowowowow how fun! Thanks for sharing all of your pics with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. BrookieWolek - it looks like you had a rockin' good time!!! I am so glad you have these pictures to remember it by!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wish I could be your newest bestest friend and go to the zoo and children's museum - wow! it looks so cool!!!!! Your mom takes great pix and I know that she will scrap them - after all, you are a princess and a star - Brookie Gaga! Hope you have a great week this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Brookie!Gorgeous photo's sweetie..must have been an awesome week with mommy!!
    Friends are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Brookie you sure are a princess!!! Love all the fun you had with your friends. The science museum looked fabulous!!!! Makes me want to be a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  38. OOOOOOH I want to go there, what a cool place to spend the day!!!! Great pics, BrookieWolek!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)