Saturday, April 10, 2010

*hi, my name is attitude....* :):):):):):):):):):):)

so says the pose in this lo :):):):):):):):):):) Brookie was mad that it was time to go in....hmmmmmmmmm well, she got over it...but not before I snapped this photo...lol :):):):):):) being the mama with the camera sometimes is the bestest role I could ever ask for....lol :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) *oh and just to clarify...the shirt she is wearing is the one that reads..."i'm the fun one"....irony I tell U! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)




This was made with a NoelMignon.com kit ....and added some YUMMY Dear Lizzy flowers that I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And see....just as fast as the attitude comes...the attitude goes away too...lol....here is the lo I created with Brookie's "Easter Ham" pose! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



This was made using a kit from SimplyObsessed.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I wanted to share some photos from this week so far too! :):):):):):):):):) The mall/classic 'songs' story was sadly a true one....didn't mean to make anyone feel old...lol...was just saying that I felt old when I saw the songs they referred to as 'classics'....lol :) but at that same said mall...we went to the play area....and this is the pose U get when all they want to do is play......duh Mom...it is a PLAY area!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And one good one for the road :)

And a couple before we left for the mall....gonna have to follow Deana's pinwheel tutorial over on Nikki Sivils' blog to make me some pinwheels for a lo with these photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I was awarded with this from my girl Melanie! :):):) Thanks girl! :):):):):):):):):):)

I am to list 10 things that make me happy and 5 bits of trivia! Okie dokie....here we go :)
Happy:
1) Smileys! (duh!) :)
2) Having a day off :)
3) Clean house :)
4) Anything Twilight related :)
5) Knowing that at 3 years old...Brookie knows that an author is someone who writes the book, and an illustrator is who draws the book :)
6) Adam getting his braces off soon :)
7) Not cooking :)
8) Creating :)
9) My family :)
10) Seeing other creations that inspire me :)
Trivial: 
1) I play word games on my phone :) My least favorite letters are "N" and "I"....I find them NEXT to impossible to use in words in my games :)
(and look how many "N's" and "I's" are in that sentence above....go figure :)
2) I was a roadie for U2 during the Rattle & Hum tour :) I helped out with the big show they did in AZ where their movie was filmed for that tour and then was asked to help out for a few more of their shows :)
3) My favorite band in the entire universe is Aerosmith (yes, I know, Steven Tyler is being a big fat poopy head right now....lol!) ... and there ... that statement right there PROVES I am old...lol! :)
4) I have only missed ONE Aerosmith concert that has been played in Arizona and that is because I was in New Jersey seeing Billy Joel and Elton John perform with my BFF! :)
5) I love fruit (most of them anyways...lol!) but only LIKE corn in the Veggie family :)
There U have it...and anyone that wants to play along with this....please do...I would love to see your answers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And thanks to all that visited me on the BlueMoon DT blog yesterday...I truly appreciate your comments! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhh I almost forgot....I had some questions about the last lo I posted for Sketchy Thursdays :) {The 'choco milk' one} The brown background paper was American Crafts....and the squiggly strips in the middle were actually paper that I folded back and forth to give it that depth! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

41 comments:

  1. Love your play on words with the easter ham!!! so clever! cute attitude LO too - mine would have turned her back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate with that attitude..I have tons of pics like that...so now I am inspired to grab one and create!!!

    LOVE THESE...such wonderful colors and details!!

    Great pics at the play area...we are too alike...I never go anywhere without the camera!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layouts and that Brookie is just too darn cute!

    have a great Saturday -
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the attitude LO. Aren't those Dear Lizzy crocheted flowers fabulous!! I love them. Easter Ham has to be my favorite title ever.
    =)
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list of facts!! :) I literally LOL'd when I saw that top layout of Brookie. The title is quite fitting for the pose!! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable LOs Julie!
    I esp love that first one!

    & those pinwheel pics, are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER FUN layouts!!! The attitude one is wayyy too cute!! and I love the easter ham... awesome title, adorable pic and super cute layout!! really sweet pics too... you got you some real cute kidos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER FUN layouts!!! The attitude one is wayyy too cute!! and I love the easter ham... awesome title, adorable pic and super cute layout!! really sweet pics too... you got you some real cute kidos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl you never cease to amaze me with your layout skills! hilarious photo in the first one and that design is sooo pretty!
    the second one is killer cool!
    love you! hope you are having a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i cant believe you were a u2 roadie, too cool! and WOW that youve only missed one aerosmith concert, thats amazing!! :)
    looove your new layouts and pics!! the attitude one of brookie is too cute, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I for one am so glad that you are the Mama with the camera. The things that you do with picture to make it come to life and tell a story...just amazing girl!! I know it helps that your two are just absolutely adorable!
    YOu must have had the time of your life being a roadie...I know it's hard work but rubbin elbows with your idols is just dope!! I know what you mean about the 'classics' I remember when they were old crooners and not fading pop stars! Guess that makes me an oldie as well!!
    Happy Saturday Sweetie xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous layouts and love seeing the photos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that cute brooke!!! Love the lay-outs! Love the vintage fashion paper.
    And so dig your list. I am finishing the last book of the twilight series. what a turn!!!! love them too. Did you see the forks Twilight documentary. You would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Easter Ham layout totally made me laugh. What a great layout title! Too cute! Gorgeous little girl you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those LO's are so cute & girly! Loving the little crocheted flowers! Can't wait to see your pinwheels along with the cute photos of Brookie!

    Great list! Only corn, huh? I'm going to have to work on you! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Aerosmith too!I had no idea you were a roadie! wow! I learn something new about you all the time girl!
    And I am loving your layout style lately, these are awesome!
    Thanks for being there in my downtime! love ya, deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to give "Miss Attitude" a shout out, she so dang cute how in the world can she have an attitude?!?!?!?!

    Great list of trivia/things that make you happy. I enjoyed learning more about you!

    have a wonderful night!! :):):):):):)

    PS, sorry I can't get her everyday, I really try though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're the best Julie, thank you! Mr. Dandy is up next, what a cutie! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  19. What attitude?? Such a cutie! Looks like a fun play area in the mall, some of them are amazing nowadays! Cute cute layouts, Easter Ham is too cute! Enjoy your weekend Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No kidding!! I have a daughter named attitude too! LMBO! Super cute layouts. I love the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The titles on both of these are too cute! I tend to leave off titles when I can't think of anything clever. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That Brookie!!!! :):):):)

    and OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!! U2???? are you for reals???? I totally didn't know that about you! What a cool experience.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Julie Sweetie...
    I love this post. Your attitude one is precious and oh how I adore the little crocheted flowers. So pretty.

    I love Brookie's little face. How sweet it is. She is so photogenic. I love seeing what she is up to each day.

    Thank you for sharing. I love it when you do. I will talk to you soon. Oh, you left the message on my cell phone, and I don't carry it on the weekends. It was on silent in my purse, until I went out today to the Baby Shower I didn't see it. Sorry sweetie. I will get back with you this weekend. I am leaving this Friday and will be gone until the 24th. May be out of touch. I may be able to blog. We shall see.

    Love ya girl...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  24. That silhouette picture of Brooke is so beautiful, just perfect1 And your lo with the attitude..wow I love it. The other lo is gorgeous to and love the other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have a little miss with ATTITUDE LOL!! too funny! Im a Twilight addict too!! Hope you get to play along with my challenge and come by anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great work Julie! Love the attitude LO (gotta love those PP alphas!) and the Ham LO so cute! really enjoyed reading your fav things and trivia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Miss Attitude's page just jumped out at me...the color combo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello sweet honeysuckle cream pie, I adore Brookie's Easter Ham layout, her dress is sooooooooo pretty and I love how the ladies in dresses compliment here divinely. Your other photos here are a joy to look at too. Lovin the new look blog, sweet dreams my pretty, Tiff xx.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What adorable layouts!! The pictures are just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  30. As usual so much yumminess here! I love all the colors...so spring! That attitude lo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She's adorable either ways, Julie! Love both pages, they're so happy and cute! you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness... I love those layouts.... and that picture of her with the pinwheel is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awsome LOs, love the photos - with & without attitude :)))

    ReplyDelete
  34. wonder where Brookie gets that "attitude" from? LOL! Just love these layouts and the play on the Easter ham! Great pix at the mall - lots of potential for future layouts - and I love reading random facts about people - so you love Aerosmith and smileys - what a surprise!!!!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. hello.. really love the layouts. did you use rubons on the side of the one picture??? it looks like it. too cute. i went to check out the GCD papers you mentioned. I like the Homespun Chic. Hope you are enjoying your day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your Lo's, that photo on the attitude one is so cute!! and love the dolls on the Easterham one!!!
    Again great photo's of Brookie and Adam, she has such an amazing brother!!My fave one is the top one of the ones where she is holding the spinningwheel, gorgeuos photo!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The layouts rock!! Brookie is too funny and every once in a while a melt down is to be expected right? U2...hello...did you lick Bono's face..cuz I would!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Heehee! She's so cute, even when she's pouty! Love the mall pics -- looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amazing work Julie...like always!
    Loving your list!I'm jealous you were a roadie for U2!!;)
    Love your photo's, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)