Monday, March 8, 2010

*My WINNERS are announced from the blog crawl* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.........

Did I say WINNERS?????? WHY, YES I did!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I was honored and humbled to have 142 people come visit my blog during the Nikki Sivils, Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd. Blog Crawl...that HOW could I POSSIBLY only HAVE ONE WINNER!!!???!!!??? :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooooooo here is what I am gonna DO....I am GOING to MAKE TWO more of these plant holders
 ....and have a TOTAL of THREE WINNERS!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo here we go....I enlisted the help of my friend RANDOM.ORG to help me get these LUCKY WINNERS!!!!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
123 20 49

Let's see who they are! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tiffany said...
great plantholder!!! Love all the embellies!
Niki_Ray said...
OMGosh how creative!!! What a great idea I love what you did here :)
Erika M. said...
Really love your plant holder! I'm visiting all the divas so just pick one. Really loving this blog crawl!!!
CONGRATS LADIES!!!!!! Please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your addy's and I will have these out to U by the end of the week!!! (I need till the end of the week as I will now be making TWO more...lol!!!)...... And I want to take a moment and thank everyone that stopped by during the blog crawl...I was truly humbled by the number of visitors!!! Thank U all....... I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

10 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to make two more- only you!
    Congrats to the lucky winners!xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julie Sweetie...
    That is so precious of you to add two more to your wonderful gifts of love. You are a treasure and your work just beautiful.

    Congrats to the winners. You are 3 lucky gals.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congrats to the winners!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! And, you are so generous to make 2 more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun!! Congrats to the winners :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie, how sweet of you to make two more!!!
    Congrats to the lucky girls!!

    XXXJEnneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to all the winners!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners and love what you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)