Monday, March 15, 2010

My FAVE drink :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

First I wanted to thank everyone for the anniversary well wishes!! I truly appreciate it!  If U haven't had a chance to see the wedding lo's I created to celebrate our anniversary...head on over to Nikki Sivils' blog right HERE to check them out....I really appreciate it!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
and........
I wanted to share some more new lo's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
First is for the latest These are a Few of My Favorite Things...and this time we want to see your FAVE DRINK! :) Yeah, I know, I know...this might get dangerous!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MY FAVE DRINK is Strawberries and Creme from Starbucks!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Seriously this is the BESTEST 600 CALORIES (Yes...U read that right....600!!! LOL!) that U will ever ever ever taste!!! And in my journaling I mention that YES! it is 600 calories and YES! this is why my THIGHS hate me soooooooooooo much! LOL LOL LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Next I wanted to share a LO I made for this weeks Scrapping the Music!!! :):):):):):) This weeks song is....."Free Me" by Joss Stone...I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Joss Stone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  And yeppers...that is ME ME ME as a little girl!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 



And the last lo I want to share is for the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I think I'm on a kick right now..lol lol lol..as at my crop that I went to on Saturday night...I made THREE lo's (well..... I made more than that....but can't show them...YET!! LOL!) using some professional photos of Brookie....lol...this being one of them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I used lots of YUMMY goodies from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Thanks for stopping by... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. Love the Lo's Julie...and that drink looks so yummy..but wow the calories are HUGE!!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your layouts - they are always so full of fun papers and embellishments! I have never had that drink but will have to look for it. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is wrong but i can't see all your photo's!!!!!

    Love the ones I can see, 2 of your These are Few LO wich I loooove, that coffe sounds so YUMMIE!!!!! And the one for STM is gorgeous I love that photo of you and I love that song!!!!

    have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fav drink! It looks Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts. My fav drink are those dang frozen things from starbucks too!! I love them. I try to stay away because of calories though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lo! Love the yellow one alot! O' and starbucks is my fav coffee place too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great layouts as always!! i love all the super fun embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pages! That's David's fave drink too, cause he doesnt like coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that drink looks delicious! I try to stick with my grande iced coffee and it's 100-something calories I think. lol

    Gorgeous layouts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure that sucker is good...for 600+ calories it better be!! :D

    Loving those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your layouts but especially the last one of Brookie, what a sweet little thing. Never had the strawberry starbucks thing but it sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated anniversary. I did see your layouts on the NS blog. sooo very cute. I'm loving the new layouts you posted.. did I ever tell you that you are bad for my pocket book??? =) I come here and I see things i must have. I got the lastest Bluemoon kit. it is sooo cute. i can't wait to create something with it. as always, thanks for the inspiration..

    T

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!!! i have GOT to make time to do this challenge. big ole hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can't see your last layout. :( maybe it's my comp.

    anyway, i've never had that starbucks drink. i'm tempted.... but i don't think i need 600 cal after my ice cream sundae yesterday! lol. :)

    btw, i love the journaling on that layout "from me to me".

    why oh why is it monday?! make the days go faster, boss!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your STM layout last night...oh my...so pretty. I love those little yellow flowers! And I have never tried the strawberries and creame, but I feel now that I might have to...but 600?! Oh. My. LOL Love Brookies baby pics, too! :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, you got your ST page to load!!!! Love them all, btw!! And YUMMMMM to the Starbucks! Mine would be a Caramel Latte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! All these layouts are as yummy as that drink - with out the calories!!! You are such a fantastic artist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing work! Love the first it is beautiful pink, the others are beautiful to...you can make so many at once!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!!!! Love all the layouts! And I can tell everyone that your Sketchy Thursdays layout is even MORE gorgeous in person! I actually got to see Julie create this one, people!!! Damn that woman is fast! I am so jealous. I really hope to be able to play along with both the other challenges here. They both look like so much fun. And, yes, I love Joss Stone, too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah yes to Strawberries and Creme frap from Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like it!!!!!!! Might have to get one now:) The stm lay-out is fabulous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun pages! I really love the "Dream" page :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julie, these LOs are so cute! Love how you made your coffelove into a love-LO :) Guess it's a good thing I don't know the cals in the drinks I love ;P

    ReplyDelete
  23. love love those lo's ... and the starbucks drink... yummy!!! but it has to be a treat with those calories... thanks for the inspiration... you're always amazing me... just wonderful... so wonderful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)