Saturday, March 20, 2010

*movin' on up* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

first...i want to thank everyone that visited the Blue Moon DT blog today and left me a comment on my lo's I posted over there today!!! I truly appreciate the support! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share a lo I have made for the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch!! I just loved this sketch!! For those that have seen my work....it wasn't until I discovered Sketchy Thursdays that I started using multi photos on my lo's...I have always been a one photo lo gal....so I am grateful to Diana and Heidi for helping me stretch my scrappiness! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This is ME (yes, ME!!! I'm the one in the red!! lol!!!) and my cousin Amy when we were kids on a swing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I used the (I know..I am repeating myself...but I can not help it....loving something will do that to U!!! lol!!!) new YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY Creative Imaginations wood veneer paper as the background for my lo....and then went a little crazy...(Who, ME??? lol!) with some glimmer mist and paint!! LOL! :):):):):) And I also used some YUMMY flowers from Diana's ETSY shop!! That girl has a way with flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I also wanted to share something EXCITING that I am starting on my blog!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) EVERY month on the 14th...I have the honor of posting over on Nikki Sivils' blog....and showing my lo's that I have created using her products...WELLLLLLLLLL....starting April 14th and every month on the 14th after that....I want to SHOWCASE your lo's too!!! Sooooooooo if U are in possession of Nikki Sivils' products (papers and embellies) and have made a card, lo, or altered project...and have used at least 80% of her products on your project....EMAIL it to me at bmwgirl@cox.net and I will showcase your work along side mine on her blog on the 14th of each month!!! (Of course...U will get FULL credit for your work..) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I truly want to show everyone that visits Nikki's blog the FANTASTIC creations that U are all making!! :):):):):):):):):) I have all the details at the top of my blog HERE...and the info will stay there all the time for reference! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I all ready have one LO from Lydia to showcase with my work next month.....will I have one of yours too??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And hehehehehehehehe wanted to share.....U all may think that Brookie is an angel.....lol lol lol......
(She was actually singing a song that involved hand movements...lol...really...I didn't MAKE her pose this way......) :):):)

But but but but but...this is the look I USUALLY get from her....lol :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And one last shot....lol...a little peek-a-boo through the castles window!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



38 comments:

  1. Love the layout, the paint splatter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those paint splatters!!!

    That Brookie. LOL!!! What a little HAM she is!!! Angelham! *snort* :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! That wood veneer paper is so COOL! And I love all the messy paint splatters. Fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the paint on your layout:) And those photos are great!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love the layout Julie - the paint splatters is fantastic. Hehehe - those photos of Missy Brooke. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Love those flowers and paint splatters. Thanks for the notes. I had no idea about my layout! That is so cool on Sketchy Thurs. eek! I'm so excited! Can't wait to come to your blog on the 14th each mth! :) Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! Love the pic of your angel daughter :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ow that layout is so fabulous,love that background!!!

    And the pictures are so cute haha
    Love that sneaky look,so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wood paper is too cool!! Me want! lol Can't wait to see what you post on Nikki's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute layout! Love the paint & glimmer mist:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Were any of your relatives named Gladys or Glenys or Irene? If so, we might be related.

    Meri Wiley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh Julie, I LOVE your paint splatters!!! And what sweet pictures of Brookie again!!

    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous....love those sweet pics of Brookie. :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the page and love the new idea! You know I have some Nikki S. stuff compliments of you of course!!! :)

    Brookie is such a cutie, love the angelic moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Julie,

    Check if there are any connections to England, as that's where my husband's family was originally from.

    Also, since you are local, do you do crafting to sell? There's a few of us local bloggers that are having a show on the 17th of April in Mesa, and we'd love to have you participate if you do such a thing.

    There's a button on my blog about it, and it will take you to the post about the show information.

    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Lo and great pics of Miss Brookie!!!

    Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's one great LO you've made Julie, you know me, I love going crazy with paints and misting!
    And no matter what look Brookie gives you, she still looks like an angel to me!
    Love xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome LO, love the paint very cool!! And we all know Broookie IS a little angel, how cute is that photo!!!

    I will check the Blue Moon blog right away I've been very busy this weekend and idn't have the change to blog sooner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovin' the paint splatter & the cute design! Great LO!

    And, of COURSE Brookie is an angel! :-)

    Have a great week, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh I think this layout is fantastic Julie-love the paint and the multi photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love the paint splats on the layout and those pics of Missy B are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this! I need to get some of this wood paper!! Can't wait to see what you post on Nikki's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the paint and glimmer mist-so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE how you used the paint on the LO! Can't wait to see your ideas on the Nikki's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. those pics are way too cute!!! love that layout... the paint and mist are really fun... great work! thx for the love on my blog!! you're too sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I LOVE your LO and your Brookie is just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loooveeee all the painty goodness on this layout and the pics of Brookie are just adorable!! I'm off to check out the blue moon and have a great week Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your splatters! Fabulous!
    Brookie is always adorable!!! And super cool about the nikki Sivills! I may have to get me some of her new lines! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweet cherry pie...and i think I have scrapped it to death in my albums!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. very cool layout i loooove the cute young pics of you, aww!!
    Too cool that youre posting other peeps work on nikkis blog, im gonna have to send some stuff to see if youll put mine up too! :D youre so sweeeet!
    Loooove those adorable pics of brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome lo with all that paint! I totally remember those swings! Fun times on those with my cousins too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This layout rocks Julie!! I love the paint splatters! And of course the flowers by Diana are totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey sweetness, firstly, I see what you mean about the woodgrain paper - yummy!!!!!! I'm in lurve with those photos of Brookie, too tweet and I will have to see if I can get my hands on some Nicki Sivils, I wonder who in Australia would have some? Will have to do some Googling. Will be sure to watch out for your posts xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  33. okay, that is MY FAV LAYOUT by julie TW! :)

    can you please pretty please do another one with paint using a pic of hilo?! HAHA.

    that is all.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  34. FAB layout!!!! LOVE it!!! And Brookie looks so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow..loving those paint splatters...beautiful LO!And such cute,cute photo's!Brookie is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. again...wow... love what you've done with the wood... you are an inspiration... I love it... you are on a roll girl!!! love it!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the info about Bloigger, Julie. I'll come back when I can see your photos. It was so nice meeting you Saturday. It was a fun time.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)