Monday, February 8, 2010

*my star* and WHERE oh WHERE is Maggi????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

i can not begin to express to all of U how much i appreciate the love and support that i get from all of u....some of U I have been lucky enough to meet IRL and some I have talked to on the phone...and some of U I have an online friendship with....and to me...U are all the BEST!!! I do not know what I would do without each of U in my life....soooooooo thank U from the bottom of my heart for always supporting me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share some lo's I have made! :):):):):):):) The first one is for Sketchy Thursdays...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sketch (even though there's no circles this time...lol....KIDDING Diana!!!) and this is me with the girls from Scrapgal.com.... Chez, Me, Kelly and Jamie (who is also on my DT for FAVE THINGS!) loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these girls!!!! I made this using the latest Kenner Road kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

And here is my LO for the latest Scrapping the Music!!!! This year, on the first Sunday of each month we are going to be doing MOVIE songs!!! YAY!!!! And this week its, "All Star" from Shrek!!! Such a FUN SONG!!!!! I did mine using the new "Will He B the 1?" line from Nikki Sivils! :):):) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this LINE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And my fellow DT from Nikki's team....Deana Boston (also on my FAVE THINGS DT!!) is our GDT this month on Scrapping the Music....come take a look at what her and the other girls created for this FUN SONG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

  

And I wanted to share with everyone (MAGGI especially...where are U girl!??!!) this COOL sewing box I found at an antique store recently!!! OMYGOSH!!! I am in loveeeeeeeeeeeee!! I got the box and all the goodies inside for $7.00!!! HOLY SLAP ME WOWWWWWWWW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And went and saw...."The Blind Side" on Saturday night...OMYGOSH....for those that know me....they will know that I am a HUGE Sandra Bullock fan....in fact, I can quote to U all of "Hope Floats"....ummmmmmmmm famous quote from that movie on my side bar over there on the left...lol lol lol! :):):):):) BUT HOLY WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW....Sandra Bullock has OUTDONE herself this time with her performance in this movie (and redeemed herself from that horrible movie, "All About Steve"....just sayin'...lol lol lol!)...She has all ready won the Golden Globe and the SAG award for her performance in this movie...and I will be slightly UPSET if she doesn't walk away with the Oscar for this one....OMYGOSH...I laughed, I cried, I cheered.....I seriously recommend this movie to EVERYONE that has not seen it....seriously...GO SEE IT like today...now now now! (I know Deana has all ready seen it!!! LOL!) .....wow is all I can say....wow wow wow wow wow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I hope my back east friends are getting a little break from the snow right now....my gosh U guys got pounded this weekend :( .....sooooooooooo hopefully, maybe to put a little smile on your face....I will show U a photo of the Arizona sky we had yesterday....maybe it will help give U some Spring hopes!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




40 comments:

  1. Love your layouts and you need to post the first one on Scrapgal!!!! also love that sewing basket - you were so lucky to find it! and love that photo of the AZ sky - so blue! Hope your week gets better and the temps are warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, so inspiring! And $7 was a great find, plus its packed full wow.
    Will have to check that movie out, I love Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your details on the first layout, really cute stuff and the papers for the second one are so perfect! Love the photo too and loved that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! just wonderful!!!

    I love visiting you....you always lift my day!!!

    gorgeous work julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    julie!

    i'm
    so
    jealous
    that
    you
    found
    all
    of
    that
    sewing
    stuff
    for
    cheap!
    me
    wants!

    and
    wowsers
    to
    your
    latest
    stuff!

    oh, i was meaning to ask... did brookie like that cute lil PJ set you got her when we went to target?!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH my... love those layouts!! Your picture of the sky is so beautiful!! We are getting a "blizzard" in the middle of the week... yuck! I am doing some "California Dreamin" right about now!!! I always love visiting your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the movie review, I'd love to see the movie.

    Love the layouts!

    and $7 for the sewing kit...TOTAL SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those layouts are - as usual - breathtakingly lovely!!!! Crapfire, I'm so loving your sewing find!!!! WoWzErS!!!!

    I love your new blog header - so so cute.

    Love that sky and am so ready for a beautiful blue sky with sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, that sky makes me more depressed to know that we might be getting more tomorrow! This time, I am actually hoping not! Love the layouts:) Love, Jess
    Oh, by the way that photo of the sky really is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super post...Julie!!!! You did awesome on your layouts....Glad to see you have beautiful skies like us in Florida. Now as for the sewing box...Love it when you can get steal of deals like that one! I love antiques...Hope you have super evening and chat at ya soon...smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are having pretty nice weather too. little rain...little sun.....little rain......little sun...LOL. Love the layouts. You know I love you and I so want to see that movie. I LOVE Sandra Bullock, too. She is awesome. I thought All About Steve was pretty good even if she wasn't her usual hottie. Makes her come off the thrown and walk with the commoners for a bit. LOL. You know the pedestal we all put her on..Hehehehe. Hugs. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah for the sewing basket! I love your new photo Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO. I too loved that movie. Oh my GOSH!!!! That sewing basket is the BOMB!!!!! $7 dollars..are you for real?
    Enjoy! Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to see that movie bad! I like Sandra Bullock too!
    Your photographs are awesome Julie- you girls ALL look great! Love little Brookie's layout! And what a great find!! Maggi would be proud!!!! love deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowowowowowowowow so IN LOVE with that sewing box! What a deal!!! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layouts! I'm working on my Sketchy Thursday page right now. I agree with you on the Blind Side. Wonderful movie and great performance by Sandra Bullock :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work as always, my dear!!! And... just sayin' you may want to check out ST on 2/18. Just a hint, just so you know... LOL!! :) So you can plan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ♥ the new blog header... too cute!

    Great LO's... that Sketchy Thursday LO is so fun, especially since it's memories of meeting online friends!

    I ♥ The Blind Side, too! So inspiring!

    Hope you have a GREAT WEEK!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cutes Cutes!!!! those layouts are adorable!!! LOVE The Blind Side....AWESOME movie. And I am wishing we would get more snow here in MO!!!!

    Hugs,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey we love you too!!

    Ok I have no idea when you find the time to scrap such awesome layouts when you are obviously out reading blogs too!! hehe. I need your secret girl. I'm thrilled for you in having meet your online pals and for having found that fab suitcase!!!! yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Julie, I love the 'ink splashes' on the first layout!!
    And how cute are the photos of Brookie!!
    GREAT deal, that sewing basket!
    And I love your new blog-header!!!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful LO's Julie, I especially like those cute papers you used on your second LO, ... or is it just the pics of pretty Brookie that make it so cute????
    Thanks for the movie tip, will have to go and check it out...
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi julie!!
    Love your new bloggy page! Awesome!! Adorable layouts. Just wanted to say hi. I have been sick with bronchitis so I havent been around much. ( also planning my dd's 6th birthday party which is this weekend. I'll be back soon. :)
    illyse

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi julie!!
    Love your new bloggy page! Awesome!! Adorable layouts. Just wanted to say hi. I have been sick with bronchitis so I havent been around much. ( also planning my dd's 6th birthday party which is this weekend. I'll be back soon. :)
    illyse

    ReplyDelete
  25. I spy a new banner - LOVE
    I spy pins through stitching - LOVE ;)
    I spy you - LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I looooooooove your LO's!!! The one with Brooke for STM is so cute!! And the one for ST wow I love that photo and I love how you did the paint!!!
    I am so jalous of your sky, I want that too!! It's soo cold outside today the wind is freezing, brrrrr!!!

    I did receive your mail about the Yankees, he finished hid presentation now and has to study on it, so keep your fingers crossed next thursday!!

    And what is with that us and the vampires????????????????? hahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That box....wow I want that to!
    And the lo's are great love the way you use all the materials, and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, here have been changes :))) Congrats on the new blog header, love it! You look so cute!!! :D
    Love the LOs, esp the one of your little (or big!!!) star! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just adore the LO's...they are just awesome....The Movie...yes that is one of our Ravens!!!! I just loved it and Sandra was OUTSTANDING...Thanks for the peak of SUN......we are in for another 12-20 inches of snow today and tomorrow and I am about ready to go mad!!!!

    Have a great warmmmmmmmmm day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome layouts Julie!Loving those ink stains on the first one..funny photo too!And I love the Brookie one with all the tickets!Awesome colors!Great sewing box..wow!And I love your new blok look and that banner is way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. <3 You are lovely!

    Thanks for the blue sky...don't be offended, but I'm kinda drooling over my flaky sky at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow.. soo much eye candy in this post! love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey girl! Love your layouts! That sewing box is pretty sweet!! Oh and if you go to the Disney Store, they have a really cool Buzz plush in stock right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the los and your new blog look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love Love the lo's especially the Scrapgal one lol Of course...I'm kinda partial!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. you are such an inspiration! are you capable of making a so-so layout?? don't think so! not lookin so blue and happy out there today, huh? it's because i washed my car yesterday. sorry 'bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I LOVE what you did with the ribbon on the ST layout! So cool. Love your stuff!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. the lo's are lovely... love those tickets... too too too cute!!! enjoy the sewing kit... it's the bomb... I'm jealous!!! And as for Sandra... she's my fav too... and love love love that movie.... have a lovely day!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  39. Woww love your LO's!!! and the photos of Brookie are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I loved this movie too!! I think she's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)